Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey I'm Revan Skirata as my name would suggest.

3 posters

Go down

Hey I'm Revan Skirata as my name would suggest. Empty Hey I'm Revan Skirata as my name would suggest.

Post by Revan Skirata Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:13 am

Hey everyone I'm Revan Skirata I've been roleplaying around in different places and other forums. I thought it might be a good idea to maybe check it out and see whats what.

Thanks.
Revan Skirata.

Revan Skirata

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Revan Skirata as my name would suggest. Empty Re: Hey I'm Revan Skirata as my name would suggest.

Post by Spekkal Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:05 pm

Ohey, nice to see you've had some experience with RPs! Hello! I'm Spekkal and thanks for checking out this here little RP site on the net! Hopefully you'll be up for some good RPs with myself and the other members of this community!
Hope to see you around!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Revan Skirata as my name would suggest. Empty Re: Hey I'm Revan Skirata as my name would suggest.

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:38 am

Heeeey finally an official welcome here from me despite that we already spoke in the Cbox
I'm Uncanny one of the admins
If you ever have any questions or just want to hit me up for an RP, feel free to PM me!
I hope you will enjoy your stay on here!
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down