Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When can we do this again?

Go down

When can we do this again? Empty When can we do this again?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:17 pm

Well guys, I never really wanted to make a post like this but, well I'm not gonna delay the inevitable anymore. For a while now I've just not really been.. Feeling it *Shulk'd*

All puns aside, I've been completely absent for a couple weeks and there's a couple reasons, with a broken computer it's hard to get on all that much and well, I haven't felt like going out of my way to come on. So with that being said, I'll be going, I don't know how long for. I'll come back to check in on people and I'll always be on Skype if I'm needed at all.

.... But it's not really my style to go out as simple as that, Id like to go out on a good note so I'll do something different, since I have, no talent what so ever I'll just tell my story of this site and so on.

Back in, I believe December 2011, I joined up on this site and... Quickly made a horrible character that was a shameless rip off of Goku. Then I proceed to invite the horrible human being you know as Mid. Blah blah blah, I made friends quick, most of them are well, gone, only two that still are around a little bit are Burn and Spark and Mid. I digress, RPs happened, fun happened until... Incidents happened which caused a forum wide shift to a completely new forum ran by a former member on here. The site stayed very much the same as this one but things got a little more... Er dramatic. And those who were there will know what I'm talking about. Y'see if you were around at that time you'll know that I quickly became one of the most controversial members... Mainly due to a certain 'member' of the forum that joined only to cause a lot of shit for a lot of the members... Me inparticular. But again, that all over now, and I couldn't have got through it if it wasn't for the help a lot of you have at that time, I was in a dark dark place and I sincerly apologise for everything I did back then.

This the next chapter led back here after the untimely death of the "2012" forum. Nearly everyone returned back here, and I, disappeared for a while, to get away from that certain person, luckily, they fucked off and I came back, and everything has went extremely well, I still have the friends I made a long time ago along with meeting new faces along the way, and don't get me wrong guys, I'll never just dissapear completely, I'll always be there when needed. Anyways, while I'm rambling, I'll mention a few folk who I've known for a while and wanna say a sincer goodbye too, these People being Burn, Spekkal, Spark, Uncanny, since you guys have been around when I have for a looooooong time, and of course Mid even though you my homie IRL and shizz, I'll leave him to take care of you all.

And with that, I'm gone, I'll see you around soon guys, don't know when and don't know how, but sometime.

So long lovelies, up, over and gone~

-Punk, Punk TH, Punk the Hedgehog, That New Guy/Brandon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum