Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chocolate the Bunny

2 posters

Go down

Chocolate the Bunny Empty Chocolate the Bunny

Post by Chocolatebunny Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Name: Chocolate the Bunny
Nicknames: Coco
Species: Rabbit

Appearance:
Average size, Brown fur, blue eyes, Black tail, Black hair, White Top hat, White shirt, White jacket, black jeans, tall boots. (She is pretty much a Chocolate Bunny)

References:
(Don't have one yet)

Personality traits

-Her Chao named Dark
-chocolate (The food chocolate)

Dislikes:
-Getting hurt
-People Yelling
-Spiders

Personality:
Chocolate loves to make friends and will become friends with anyone she meets. While working however she will do anything so long as it will get her work done. However because of her upbringing She gets scared very easily.

Combat traits

Powers:
She does not have many powers but she does have the unique ability to fly using her ears but she cannot fly forever but she can fly longer than Tails can due to her age. She also has the ability to control minor chaos energy due to her close proximity to the being Chaos Zero, these Minor chaos energy powers give her the ability to me multilingual and the ability to control and create light based energy But these powers require her to be calm if she got angry she could lose control and make raw chaos energy which would explode like a large hydrogen bomb.

Strengths:
-Good with people
-Chaos energy (AKA the power that radiates from Chaos Zero, Chao, and the chaos emeralds)

Weaknesses:
-Fire
-Anti chaos energy
-She needs to be around people

Social information

Positive relations
-Adam the Hedgehog who helped her create the perfect design of a chaos clone.
-Boubka the fox and Ryder the hedgehog who she watched spar and invited into her home for tea and cookies.

Negative relations
-Nobody

History

Born in the town of Wingside Chocolate had a hard time growing having to do all the work around the house for her abusive father who would WHOA THERE BREAKING THE RULES THERE -Spekkal. When she was 11 she ran away from home and found a home in science and for five years she made strong research that ended the lives of many illnesses like a number of forms of cancer. While trying to make a chaos clone she ended up creating her baby chao she named Dark. She now lives back in Wingside where she became a waitress to provide for Dark and herself.

Chocolatebunny
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Chocolate the Bunny Empty Re: Chocolate the Bunny

Post by Spekkal Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:42 pm

I've edited your bio since I noticed some particular rule-breaking things in it. You know what part I mean. Please don't contain that sort of triggering content in a bio again or I'll be forced to delete it and give you a harsh warning and a potential ban.

Thankyou.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down