Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello again!

2 posters

Go down

Hello again! Empty Hello again!

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:57 pm

Hi everyone!. Please call me yerus!if the name sounds familiar it verywell might as I have been on this sight for afew years truely vyr I have had an issue with accounts.I have been know as the following:
Gyrus
Moths
seed
Veral
Iamazingly even though I've been here since roughly 2012 I have not read the rules until today.I guess I got really lucky or happen to consider the stated rules as personal morals.for those of you who had rp'd with me remember, I may have been alittle immature and her noob at it,but since then I have managed to practice,expanding MT my writing skills, thus improving my overall Rp abilities..I know I may have agrivatwd afew in the past but I hope we can leave that just that.in the past. I hope we can all be good friends in the interwebs.

Back to top Go down

Hello again! Empty Re: Hello again!

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:32 pm

Since I know you and you been on the site for a while, I wont do my usual stick and instead dive straight into it
Because there's an issue
Yerus wrote:I amazingly even though I've been here since roughly 2012 I have not read the rules until today.I guess I got really lucky or happen to consider the stated rules as personal morals.

Except you kinda contradict your self considering the following:
Sythe wrote:.:Overall Site Rules:.

10. You are only allowed to have ONE account, if we discover you have multiple ones the newer one will be deleted without question

So how we gonna fix this?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:51 pm

yes I did realize this later on and apologize. at the moment I believe I only have then moths account apposed to this one, witch I cannot log in. i plan on asking an admin or moderator to delete that account as from here on I will be using this account and this account only, though I will be taking credit for any of my characters in past accounts, I hope this does not become a major issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:02 pm

Then I will go ahead and the delete the old accounts
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:04 pm

thank you old-ish friend. we3ll I consider you a friend though it may be more of a passive acquaintance relationship...

Back to top Go down

Post by Venusvixen Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:07 pm

Hello! ^^ Very Happy
Venusvixen
Venusvixen
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content