Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salutations

3 posters

Go down

Salutations  Empty Salutations

Post by Avery Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:50 am

Hello there, name's Avery. I've come around this site in hopes for some great RPs  in the Sonic Universe. I honestly have another site that I go to, however their setting suddenly changed on me while I was just getting into the plot of it, and I literally have no idea what to do there.

So, in hopes of restarting on my Sonic RPing, I came here. This place looks very nice from my stand point, rules have been read and will be followed. If I mess up on certain cases, I apologize in advance. But, I hope that I'll meet a lot of new friends here. I have tons of characters that I wish to show everyone, as they were some of my very first characters.

If you have any questions about who I am, what I do, yadda yadda yadda, feel free to ask them. I will answer them the best I can. I am a writer at heart, so I apologize if some of my replies seem to be like a book heheh.

Just a side note, I tend to be quiet and reserved at times, I honestly have problems asking certain questions to people, so please excuse me if I suddenly seem quiet. But I'm going to have a look around now that I have registered onto this site, I hope to see some people pretty soon.

So I hope you have a wonderful day, and a lovely night, until we meet again.
Avery
Avery
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Salutations  Empty Re: Salutations

Post by lady-tragedy Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:16 am

8D we , sir,  will get along just swimmingly. My posts tend to be huge as well and I can not for the life of me seem to tone them down.

I am Lady, one of the veterans of the site, my main focus is on art, but I've been both drawing and roleplaying for a good ten years.

I look forward to seeing you on the chat and boards and if you have any questions or simply want to roleplay, feel free to hit me up.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:46 am

lady-tragedy wrote:8D we , sir,  will get along just swimmingly. My posts tend to be huge as well and I can not for the life of me seem to tone them down.

I am Lady, one of the veterans of the site, my main focus is on art, but I've been both drawing and roleplaying for a good ten years.

I look forward to seeing you on the chat and boards and if you have any questions or simply want to roleplay, feel free to hit me up.

AH! Hello there! I didn't think that anyone would be up at this time! But, greetings of every kind. I hope that we'll get to know each other better soon, as I hope to make as many friends as possible here.

Oooh, an Artist! Lovely! I do draw on my free time, but only if I ever feel like it. It's a weird mix of joy and annoyance for me, as I love to draw when I do get the feeling to draw, but whenever I don't it's just like "UUUGGGGHHHH WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?!?!" ya know? I only have pencil drawings, as I am horrible with a mouse when I draw with it. I'm comfortable with a pencil in my hand, and I don't get the same feeling when using a mouse.

I will be popping in and out of the chat often, as I do like to communicate with everyone about ideas. Heheh... I feel that the questions will be delayed for a long while, I have problems with asking them. But I will keep that in mind, I hope that we'll possibly Roleplay sometime soon as your avatar is quite.... interesting.

Please excuse my lack of an Avatar for a while, as... well, I'm not the best artist and I can't draw Sonic characters sometimes, so it will be a while before I can have my own avatar to work with. I don't like to ask artists about something like that, unless they openly help me out, it's up to them to decide if I'm worth their time or not.

ACK! I'm rambling again! Dang it, this is like the fifth time today...
Avery
Avery
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:59 am

Well if you take a look in the art corner you'll find that there are several artist threads up that offer free requests, though I do the occasional stream where I offer free art to the members of this site.

Why thank you, I made my icon myself, you can claim canon characters on the forum, provided you give an adequate profile for them and have been part of the forum for a time. I play Dr. Finitevus wich is an archie sonic the comic character. But I have many many MAAAANY characters that are all my own ouo
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Hello and welcome to SRN!
I'm Uncanny one of the admins that floats around on the sit
I've you ever have any questions regarding the site, or just personal questions like for an RP, feel free to send a PM my way
Besides that, I hope you will enjoy your stay on the site!
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down