Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings~

4 posters

Go down

Greetings~ Empty Greetings~

Post by Sora Hann Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:04 am

Hello,

Nice to meet you. I've done some reading around the site before registering, and like what I see so far.

~A bit about me~
I'm seventeen years. I'm in my senior year of High School, with only a four classes(two of which that actually give homework), and I've plenty of time to spare.

Overall, I'm not too new to role play; I've never role played with Sonic, however. I've role played with Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, and Harry Potter in the past.

While I'm not a fantastic artist, I do love art, and it is mainly what I do in my spare time.

My favourite series is Spice & Wolf (The light novel).

Future profession? I want to be an author. I love to write, and to turn that from a hobby to a career is a long-term goal.

Feel free to ask me any questions~

I'm excited to start role playing~ ^^

Also, answer this question in any way you want~
Why is the sky blue?

Sora Hann
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Greetings~ Empty Re: Greetings~

Post by vegetaovr9000 Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:08 am

Hi there! I am le Vegeta-ble! I am the site's...normal human being? Eh...Impressive right? Anyways, if you want answers to questions, look for anyone with an @ in front of their username ^^
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:18 am

Hello and welcome!

I'm Light, or Jayne if you'd rather.  I'm the local Light Kitsune, local Fire Guardian for the western half of the world, local...well, not the only local writer, but one who seems to procrastinate more often than most.  (Glad to meet a fellow author, by the way.)  I also edit the semi-defunct local newspaper, which has vacillated between times when there was not enough news for an issue and times when my own availability has not allowed me to write and publish it.

...I'll curtail that description there, since this thread is less about me and more about you.  In answer to your closing question, one train of thought has it that the sky is blue because it isn't any other color!

Take care, and I hope to see you around!

Last edited by Quiet Light on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't stand typos.)
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:24 pm

Semi-late reply but welcome to the site properly now
Since we already spoke I'll keep this greeting simple
Hope you will enjoy your stay here on the site!
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum