Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there.

4 posters

Go down

Hey there. Empty Hey there.

Post by Sikopio Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:22 am

Hi. I'm Sinéad, here on behalf of Steveosaurus Rex.
My favorite genre of music is Indie, and I love Star wars n' Sonic stuff.
I draw a lot, a lot of Sonic stuff anyways. You can probably learn more about me from my DeviantART page, www.sinead-c.deviantart.com .

I'm not really the talkative type, but feel free to try have a chat with me anyway.
Thanks.
Sikopio
Sikopio
Basic Member
Basic Member

http://sinead-c.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Hey there. Empty Re: Hey there.

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:29 am

Hey there Sinead 8D welcome to SRN, its good to see you here. I'm lady, though you probably know me from DA as we've been watching eachother for a while now :> I hope you enjoy your stay here, feel free to hit me up for a rp anytime and if you have any questions feel free to ask me or PM an admin
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sikopio Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:36 am

lady-tragedy wrote:Hey there Sinead 8D welcome to SRN, its good to see you here. I'm lady, though you probably know me from DA as we've been watching eachother for a while now :> I hope you enjoy your stay here, feel free to hit me up for a rp anytime and if you have any questions feel free to ask me or PM an admin

Yeah, I recognize you too! Smile
Hopefully I will enjoy my stay here, i'm just tryin' to navigate the site and get used to it. And, no problem I'll be sure to PM you or any other admin if it comes to having problems. Wink
Sikopio
Sikopio
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:29 am

Before I even say hello or anything I will just, holy crud dat art and style is amazing!
But back to the point of hello and welcome to SRN
I'm Uncanny one of the 3 admins that roam around these forums at night(And day but shh)
If you ever have any questions about the site or just feel like an RP, feel free to throw a PM my way
Hope you will enjoy your stay on here c:
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:33 pm

Holy crud is right.  Just was checking out your dA page Sikopio and damn, love your style. <:

I'm Knuxtiger or Knux for short as people call me around these parts.  I'm also a fellow artist too and have been roleplaying longer than a lot of people.  Hope to catch you around the site at some point! 8D
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sikopio Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:Before I even say hello or anything I will just, holy crud dat art and style is amazing!
But back to the point of hello and welcome to SRN
I'm Uncanny one of the 3 admins that roam around these forums at night(And day but shh)
If you ever have any questions about the site or just feel like an RP, feel free to throw a PM my way
Hope you will enjoy your stay on here c:
Thanks a lot!
Nice to meet you and I sure will PM you if I have any questions or troubles.
Thanks again! Smile
Sikopio
Sikopio
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: