Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coryza The HedgeFox

2 posters

Go down

Coryza The HedgeFox Empty Coryza The HedgeFox

Post by ResolverOshawott Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Name: Coryza 
Nicknames: Marjani 
Species Hedgefox

Appearance: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/275/d/8/screenshot_1_by_moonlight7starshine-d81b14z.png

Personality traits

Chao: because she used to have one back when she was just 5 years old and she finds them very interesting and adorable

Heights: though this really depends on what place she's at

Having Rivals (if this made any sense)

Dislikes:
Random strangers that she don't know touching her for no reason whatsoever, she just really doesn't like it when this happens since she finds it annoying.

People pulling her tail/stepping on it, why she dislikes this? because it hurts.

Most species of insects she isn't afraid of most of them but she does find them annoying.

Personality:
(Honestly since she's a new character of mine this a WIP)

Combat traits

Powers:

Psychokinesis 
 -Telekinesis.
 -Levitation using Telekinesis.
 -Psionic Strength: to augment the user's physical strength to some degree.
 -Telekinetic Blast emit telekinetic energy to make blast that may destroy objects in the user's path.
Electrokinesis (kind of limited)
 -Lightning Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of electricity within a 16 ft radius
 -Electrical Beam Emission: Release a beam of electricity within a 16 ft radius.
 -Electrical Arc Emission: Release continuous streams of electricity.
 -Can use Electrical Arc Emission to charge certain appliances and gadgets 

(Before i get yelled at yes yes i did get copy the powers from superpowers wiki which i hope i wont get in trouble for also this is the list of her powers for now she will gain more as i develop her through roleplaying will edit after i get some sleep feel free to suggest some things though)

Strengths:
-
-(WIP)
-

Weaknesses:
-
-(WIP)
-

Social information

Positive relations
(WIP)

Negative relations

(WIP)

History

(WIP)

ResolverOshawott
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Coryza The HedgeFox Empty Re: Coryza The HedgeFox

Post by Spekkal Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:36 pm

ResolverOshawott wrote:Combat traits

Powers:

Psychokinesis 
 -Telekinesis.
 -Levitation using Telekinesis.
 -Psionic Strength: to augment the user's physical strength to some degree.
 -Telekinetic Blast emit telekinetic energy to make blast that may destroy objects in the user's path.
Electrokinesis (kind of limited)
 -Lightning Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of electricity within a 16 ft radius
 -Electrical Beam Emission: Release a beam of electricity within a 16 ft radius.
 -Electrical Arc Emission: Release continuous streams of electricity.
 -Can use Electrical Arc Emission to charge certain appliances and gadgets 

(Before i get yelled at yes yes i did get copy the powers from superpowers wiki which i hope i wont get in trouble for also this is the list of her powers for now she will gain more as i develop her through roleplaying will edit after i get some sleep feel free to suggest some things though)

Sliiight nitpick here, which I may have to point out. But why would they need more powers? That's a pretty big list of what they can do. You have to be careful - making your character overpowered is going to look bad! Just notes for the future c:
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum