Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings, merry roleplayers!

5 posters

Go down

Greetings, merry roleplayers! Empty Greetings, merry roleplayers!

Post by Funkydude527 Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:34 am

Well, some of you know me already. I hope to be on regularly, amd I hope to make inyeresting characters and plots with you all! Contact me in this thread is you would like me to get involved somehow. Also, my forte is worldbuilding, so fair warning on that front.

Thanks Much!
Funkydude527
Funkydude527
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Greetings, merry roleplayers! Empty Re: Greetings, merry roleplayers!

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:00 am

HEllo and welcome!
We haven't met yet but I'm Uncanny one of the admins.
I seen the plotting bits and pieces you did in the cbox and I have to say I'm impressed that you are able to think of so many things so fast and have them worked out to a degree as well on the fly. And most of all have a sense of originality to them, like hot damm.
Anyway if you have any questions and what not, feel free to send me a pm and I'll try to reply shortly after
I hope you will enjoy your stay here c:
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:22 pm

Hello and welcome! Always interesting to have something of a world-builder around. A lot of people tend to stick with characters and then loosely build a world around that, so always nice to have people with a more world-oriented focus to help add depth to the place.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:43 pm

Welcome to SRN! ...was hoping to have already met you, but I'm sure we will soon enough. Might be interesting to exchange world ideas.

I'm Light, or Jayne, and I'm the local Light Kitsune and West Hemisphere staffer as a Fire Guardian. Also edit the local newspaper, listen and advise quietly, play games regularly and write irregularly.

Take care, hope to see you around often!
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkydude527 Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:40 pm

Wow! Awesome group people we have here! Nice to meet you all, and I hope to RP in the future! As for worldbuilding, if one is ever in need of a map, just let me know! I have extensive experience with that sort of thing.
Funkydude527
Funkydude527
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:42 pm

First off, I really love how well-written your character bio is. You've put a lot of work into your character, and you play him very well! I hope you hang around more in the future, because I'd really love to plot with you!

But intro stuff is important too even though you're used to the place right now. So hello! You already know me as Spekkal, but you can also call me Spekkal or Spekkal if you want alternate and hip nicknames. If you have any questions about the place or wnat to RP, just poke me via PMs or in the chatbox!

I know I'm late to the welcoming party. Fashionably late. Shh.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum