Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acetylene the Fox Bio

2 posters

Go down

Acetylene the Fox Bio Empty Acetylene the Fox Bio

Post by AcetyleneTheFox Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:09 am

Name: Acetylene

Nicknames: Ace

Species: Fox/Hedgehog hybrid (but mostly fox)

Appearance: Red fur with long quills and a single sea-green stripe, a sea-green band around the second quill, a single long tail with a sea-green end, black jacket, white muzzle and chest hair, Jeans, black shoes with highlighter green lining, blue eyes, gloves

References: https://2img.net/u/3411/11/86/04/avatars/786-39.gif
http://asahi9tales.deviantart.com/art/Acetylene-Ace-the-Fox-466214377

Personality traits Ace is a little bit of a show off, using cool tricks and what not in situations. He has the soul of a dragon in combination of his normal soul, meaning he has two consciences, the dragon's personality in one word can be described as wise, and often keeps Ace in check from going in over his head.

- His jacket (Seriously, don't mess with his jacket)
- Doing random acrobatics and testing his agility

Dislikes:
- The general evil things and what not
- Wasting time
- Waiting

Personality: Ace Personality: Ace is a show off at times, he likes to be active and moving, and would much rather be in a fight then sit around doing nothing, even if he isn't much of a fighter in skill and knowledge, he sometimes gets lucky and the acrobatic tricks he uses to show off can give him an unpredictable advantage in not only fights, but many other situations.
Dragon Personality: Ace's wise and experienced other conscience. The dragon has no specific name, but provides Ace with ideas that can be helpful, given he knows Ace's limits but never pushes him too far, for if he fails, so does he.

Combat traits

Powers: Pyrokinesis, The ability to merge with his dragon and become an actual dragon for a short burst. (Similar to the Werehog...but with a Dragon ^^)

Strengths:
- Agility
- Skill
- Speed

Weaknesses:
- Defense
- Physical Strength
- Fear of water

Social information

Positive relations
- *N/A*
- *N/A*

Negative relations

- Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik and his machines
- *N/A*

History 
Once a normal Mobian citizen, Acetylene lived in a small neighborhood and went to do things any other kid would do 200 years ago, one day he followed a voice in his head that lead him to a strange gem (not a Chaos Emerald) that was infused with the soul of an ancient Dragon. The soul sent its power to Ace, making the child have fire powers and the Dragon's mind and soul were now in him.

The dragon power is the reason he is still alive today, stuck in the same age as he was when he initially found the dragon, age 17 (He's been 17 for 200 years). Never aging and never having a disease even harm him, this is because of the dragon's natural immunity to such things, which were inherited into Ace.

Throughout the 200 years he has lived, Ace has fought many people, often in failure, until the dragon's mind taught him how to behave in battle, as he got "older" Ace began to take the advice more seriously, he is still flawed in some points, trying to get by them and the training is still in progress. Though he is stuck in the age for that many years, he has graduated and technically did so at age 17. Surprisingly, no one noticed he never changed appearance due to aging, unfortunately he has outlived everyone he knows, making him the last and perhaps forever lasting part of his generation.

The dragon's powers do give him immortality, but only immortality to natural causes of death. If he were to be killed by say, a gunshot, he would die, but the dragon, the last of its kind as far as it knows, will die as well unless another worthy person is nearby. It is however impossible to kill him by disease or ailment.

Ace can share this soul by making a copy of it, the same single dragon controls both carriers however, and can not be used as a form of mind control, due to the fact it would have the same effect on the original carrier.

Last edited by AcetyleneTheFox on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Attempt number 1 at fixing up the errors)
AcetyleneTheFox
AcetyleneTheFox

http://s4.zetaboards.com/In_Licentia/profile/4034488/ I guess th

Back to top Go down

Acetylene the Fox Bio Empty Re: Acetylene the Fox Bio

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:31 pm

Dang, I wanted to get back into my reviewing vibe here but it seems like your character is pretty good! Therefore, I don't really feel the need to go over him- because there's nothing really bad about him. Not to say I wouldn't mention the good points if there was, though. 

There are a few things I want to go over though, if you don't mind. uwu Everything else is p good though!

I have no right to complain about age, lol.. buuut..

Dragon Personality: Ace's wise and experienced other conscience

Hmm..

Weaknesses:
- Experience

Uhh..

Ace has fought many people, often in failure, until the dragon's mind taught him how to behave in battle. 

Well.

If Ace has been alive for 200 years, with this experienced Dragon soul being apart of his own body or whatever, why is experience an issue? The Dragon couldn't have just started teaching him how to battle properly recently, that would make no sense. If the Dragon is so wise and experienced, wouldn't the Dragon start teaching him how to fight from the beginning? Not to mention the Dragon balances out all of Ace's possible personality issues and psychological weaknesses... though I suppose that is the point there. 

Also Personality traits and personality would be the same thing, but now I'm just nitpicking.

Good job dude! He's a neat-o character! Not to mention I love Dragons, so you did good there too, hahaha. Can't wait to roleplay with ya!
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AcetyleneTheFox Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:37 am

thanks! honestly I wasn't expecting such positive feedback! I'll try to touch up the off parts though.
AcetyleneTheFox
AcetyleneTheFox

http://s4.zetaboards.com/In_Licentia/profile/4034488/ I guess th

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum