Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venom Biography

3 posters

Go down

Venom Biography Empty Venom Biography

Post by Weegeevenom Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Character Biography

Reference:

Name:
Venom the Hedgehog

Nicknames:
None

Species
Hedgehog

Date Of Birth:
June 28, 2034

Birth Place:
Station Square in future

Current Residence:
Station Square present

Social Status:
Rivals:
Metal Venom

Marital Status:
Skilled Sword-fighter

Abilities/Skills:
Sword, controlling some elemental powers, flying.
Weapons:
Mostly sword

Element:
Fire and Dark

Armor:
Sometimes uses a metal suit made out of a resource not yet found in preset

Forms:
Normal, evil, super, hyper, dark

Strengths/Weakness:

Strengths:
Fire, weaponry, dark

Weaknesses:
Water, easily controlled, unable to use fire when wet (Includes rain)

Social Status:

With Strangers:
Nice

With Family:
Friendly and helpful

With Friends:
Love to joke around with

With Rivals:
Serious with

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes~

Food:
Chili dog

Drink:
Orange soda

Dislikes~

Food:
Emergency Rations

Drink:
Coca-Cola

Theme Songs:

Battle Theme:
Super Mario RPG Battle theme

Victory Theme:
Final Fantasy VII Victory theme

Defeated Theme:
SSBB Subspace Emissary Game over

Last edited by Weegeevenom on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated part of it with Knux's Critique.)
Weegeevenom
Weegeevenom
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Venom Biography Empty Re: Venom Biography

Post by Spekkal Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:55 pm

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t2092-character-creation-rules

Friends:
Sonic, Shadow, Tails, Knuckle
Enemies:
Eggman
1.       No Characters that are related to canon characters in any way. We don’t want 19 sisters of sonic showing up and 25 supposed shadow-like ark projects. No, just no

Abilities/Skills:
Sword, controlling some elemental powers, flying, and invisibility. Eyes can go red for blood vision, eyes can go blue for seeing through walls
Weapons:
Mostly sword, but sometimes hammer, guns, etc.

Forms:
Normal, evil, .exe, in metal suit, super, hyper, Ultimate, dark
4.        No characters with ten thousands powers and forms. Keep your characters balanced, give them some easily exploitable weaknesses along with their strengths.

Backstory:
Was living peacefully in Station Square with my family in the future. Knuckles made him a guardian of the M.E. Shadow taught him to control his inner chaos, Blaze taught him to control his fire. But then Eggman makes an invention called Metal Venom when Venom was 11 and Metal Venom destroys everyone and everything except the forest. He ran into the forest and stays here. Eggman finds him and Eggman tries  to team up with Venom because He lost Metal Venom's control and gives Venom a mechanical arm to fight against Metal Venom and Venom goes back in time to 2014 to prevent this from happening.

Let's play a game of 'how to break the rules'.
Step 1: DON'T.

Adjust this or I'll issue a nice ban and delete this bio. I'll give you two days. Clock's ticking.
Read the rules next time.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegeevenom Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:57 am

I fixed it, sorry.
Weegeevenom
Weegeevenom
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:23 am

Thankyou!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:50 pm

Now then, I can critique this bio~

Marital Status:
Skilled Sword-fighter

...pretty sure you got something mixed up here.  Marital Status is like if your single or married.  Being a skill sword-fighter is not a status and would remove that.

Abilities/Skills:
Sword, controlling some elemental powers, flying.

Definitely need to explain this section more as with with other sections.  How good is he with a sword?  Is there a style of sword fighting he uses?  As of elemental powers, what can he control?  What is the extend of his powers?  I do want to mention as a rule of thumb, don't give character more than two elements to control.  I personally stick with one to make it easier to write up the character's ability to use it.  Lastly... flying?  Please tell me how your character which is a 'hedgehog' can fly.  I would remove that, it just logically doesn't make sense for a character to fly when in fact he can't.

Honestly just going to mention, pretty sure its impossible to discover a new type of "metal".  Would describe more about then new resource and maybe figure out what its like to other resources.

Forms:
Normal, evil, super, hyper, dark

Oh dear god.  Yeah no, remove most of these forms.  Rule of thumb with characters I use, non of them should have "super, hyper, dark, or evil" forms.  Super and Hyper are forms that only canon characters can do and that's only a few of them.  Its a special form really that fan characters shouldn't be able to achieve.  As of the evil and dark forms, they are so overdone that its probably one of the biggest cliches I can think of.  You really don't need all those forms to make a character seem strong or special.

Strengths:
Fire, weaponry, dark

Weaknesses:
Water, easily controlled, unable to use fire when wet (Includes rain)

Definitely would describe these a little more besides a few words.  Like what makes him strong with fire, weapons and dark?  Just putting a few words down isn't going to help someone who's reading about your character.

Weaknesses, they are okay but think there just need to be some more personally.  Maybe some involving weapons?  Would do more though.

Since you did remove his backstory, I would suggest revamping all of it since there was just a lot of things that were cliche in it.  A good thing to remember that if its something that been done a lot, its been overdone and would avoid it unless you can do something no one else has.  

Venom needs work but with some playing around I'm sure you'll figure it out!  As always, you don't need to listen to me or my critique if you don't want to.  I'm just pointing out thing to help you make improvements.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down