Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by The_Terror Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:18 am

Right... About me. Okay... Well, I am The_Terror (obviously,) and I am here because my roleplaying career has gone down the drain. Nowadays, I have to roleplay with some rather "unpleasant" people, if you catch my drift. I've been roleplaying for a few years and well, everyone tends to ignore me. So I guess you could say that this is my last "resort" or whatever floats your boat. But enough about my roleplaying career. I don't wanna make people ban me or anything.
As for my personal life, I am training to become a professional wrestler. I already have a gimmick and I have been training for either three or two months. I can't quite recall. I am a soccer fan. My favorite international team is Mexico and my favorite club is America. You know, the one in South America. I am also a huge F1 fan. Anyways, that's all I have to say about me. I hope we can roleplay some time.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Sol Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:18 pm

Hey there. Welcome to the site and all.
I'm Sol.
Don't worry about talking about yourself, that is part of what the intro topic is for. Don't see why you'd think you'd get banned.

Protip: Roleplay in the forums, try to somewhat stay away from the cbox. Maybe PM some people to get to know them. Tank and Uncanny are rather nice.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaros Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:23 pm

Hello! I'm Flaros~

I know I'm very much a new member as well, but welcome to the forums! I too found myself at a point where Role Playing was difficult to do and enjoy, and thus found this forum as a haven for my creative outlet.

Professional wrestling definitely sounds totally cool. I hope that works out really well for you! Sounds very exciting! =D

Sol is right about PMing people, especially Tank and Uncanny. Both of them are some of the friendliest members I ran into on my first day here. Though truly, everyone here that I've met so far is incredibly friendly and awesome. Which really shows how fantastic a community has been developed over time on this message board.

I hope you find your Role Playing career expands and that you enjoy your stay here. It sounds like we both came here for similar reasons so with any luck we will both find what we're looking for when all is said and done. I know once I get my character(s) fully up and running I would love to do a Role Play with you sometime if you're ever interested. So feel free to message me as well, or add me as a friend or something. I got your back brotha. =]

Warmest Regards,
Flaros
Flaros
Flaros

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:59 am

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. And the reason why I'm worried about getting banned is because, honestly, I'm nervous when I'm around a new crowd such as this. Anyways, I'll be sure to make some new friends here. Also, I'm not afraid to roleplay with anyone. So yeah, I'll pretty much roleplay with everyone no matter how experienced they are. Anyways, I hope that I can roleplay with you guys some time. One question though, I know this is a Sonic RP site but is it possible to create a character who is human?
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:26 am

I don't see why that would be to much of a problem. As long it was kept inside the Sonic world and followed the sets of rules for that world.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:23 am

The_Terror wrote:
As for my personal life, I am training to become a professional wrestler. 

Well, that makes two of us on this forum.

Welcome, I go by Punk as my username makes clear, hope you have a great time here, its also cool to have someone who is interested in one of my biggest interests here too.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:49 pm

Cool. It is awesome to meet someone with the same interests. And like I said earlier, thanks for the warm welcome, Punk.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:55 am

Welcome to the forum!(late)
Don't worry about getting banned just because you introduce yourself with a bit of info, there's nothing wrong with it at all c:
Do hope you will enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:19 pm

Thank you. I'll be sure to contact you if I have any other questions.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum