Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Why does all of the crazy stuff happen to me?"

Go down

"Why does all of the crazy stuff happen to me?" Empty "Why does all of the crazy stuff happen to me?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:50 pm

The purple hedgehog, Synthia, is walking down the streets of Station Square. She’s on her way to the city park, where she can be alone and get out of the house for a few hours. She sighs, “It’s so nice out.” Once she gets there, she notices that it’s unusually dead… she shrugs and smiles to herself, “That just means more for me.” She climbs up into a tree and brings out her drawing pad, and starts sketching.

Back to top Go down

"Why does all of the crazy stuff happen to me?" Empty Re: "Why does all of the crazy stuff happen to me?"

Post by Blazingshadows Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:42 pm

(One thing:  para role plays must be at least 4 lines long.  I will show you what this is by joining this rp now:)

A small, gray raccoon walked down the street, a guitar strapped to her back.  She was heading for the city park, a place where she liked to play and sing.  It was relaxing and fun, and that's not including the tips.  She flipped her black hair.  As she found herself at the park, her eyes widened.  Surely it wasn't near empty?  This never happens....  The only person here was a purple hedgehog, writing something in a tree.

I can still play.  At least there would be no interruptions.  She sat down on one of the benches, and opened her case, and took out an old acoustic guitar.  It had signatures written all over it, and a closer look could show some famous ones among them.  She started by playing a few scales, then breaking into some d minor melody.  It started slow, and her fingers waltzed over the strings.  Soon it got faster, and louder.  

Soon she slowed it down again, and a beautiful voice flew out from between her small lips.  She had turned her impressive solo into 'The Words' by Christina Perri.
"And I know..... The hardest part is letting go.... Cause love is a ghost you can't control.... I promise you the truth can't hurt us now..... So let the words fall out of your mouth..."  She continued to sing the other verses, then stopped.  She took a water bottle out of a compartment in her case and drank.

She put her guitar down and looked back over at the hedgehog again.  She seemed to be drawing something.  She got off the bench and walked over to her tree.  She looked up at her, and tilted her head.  "Hello.  What's your name?"

(Okay, it doesn't have to be that long.  You get my drift.)
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

"Why does all of the crazy stuff happen to me?" Empty Re: "Why does all of the crazy stuff happen to me?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:51 pm

Synthia smiled as she put her drawing pad down in her lap. "That was beautiful. I've never heard anyone singing or playing so well before. I'm Synthia. Synthia the Lilac Hedgehog. But Synthia's just fine too." She shifted her weight so she was now sitting with her legs hanging off the tree, swinging them back and forth. She kept her eyes on the raccoon as she said, "I guess I'm not the only one who likes to be alone, I guess." She smiled slightly as she waited for her new visitor to respond.
(And yes, I know. Four lines=four sentences. I can't see on the new topic post when I type, so I do a copy and paste job unless it's the quick reply. Because I can actually see. xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:59 pm

She smiled.  "Yeah. Being with people is good, but I can really express my self alone."  She leaned against the tree. "My name's Melody.  Ironic, I know."  She looked to see if there was room, then climbed up next to her. 

"Hey, what are you drawing?"  She looked at her sketch pad.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:14 am

Synthia showed her, it was a picture of a hedgehog, it was a graphite drawing. The hedgehog had a smirk painted on his face, and seemed to be looking at the artist, or person who would look at it.
Synthia smiled, "I met him some time ago. I got myself into trouble...I'm always doing that. But he was so...fast. You couldn't even see him! He was blue, but I can't color, so..." She chuckles nervously. "He never told me his name, but I would really like to meet him again someday. If I had the chance." She put the drawing tablet down and ran her hand through her purple spikes, which were tipped with white.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:51 am

She smiled calmly at the purple hedgehog.  "Well, he sounds like a keeper."  She looked down at the ground, and climbed down the tree.  "Well, I'd better practice more.  I have a jam session tomorrow."  She walked back towards her guitar and plucked the strings, then preceded to tune.  Soon she started strumming some simple chords, then ran through more scales, then did some riffs in a major.  

She looked up at the sky, and frowned as she saw it getting darker.  Clouds had started forming.  She sighed and started packing up her guitar.  She paused to take a sip of her water bottle.  She finished packing up, and waved goodbye to the purple hedgehog.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down