Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade hero: The first encounter.

2 posters

Go down

Renegade hero: The first encounter. Empty Renegade hero: The first encounter.

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:04 pm

-For most of the time after his apparent escape Shrike had never actually en counted the forces of Eggman. He had been here there an just about every where with combat some sized forces and enemies also the run away demons from Project Arkgate. During what seemed a normal stroll he was en counted by Robots one's he had never seen. before he could ask questions they open fire with laser cannons forcing him too seek cover. After a brief few mins Shrike returns the favor blowing the robots too mere tiny pieces of scrap metal this got the attention as more of the same robots converged on him. through determination , tactics and a lot of bullets Shrike was able too effectively wipe out a good few hundred of this machines. Eggman was not pleased after seeing what he was capable of it was made clear through a transmission that Eggman wanted him taken out and thus now Shrike would be one of those who was going too take the fight too him. Totally out numbered but never out gunned. A few days later Shrike sits by an embankment nearing a small lake side at night fall plotting his new way always looking for any one near him.-

" Its really quiet...not the good type the type of quiet and then bam attack. Hec I am being paranoid now some times I wonder how I get myself into this mess. I don't think things can get any worse or could they."

-he had too ask a storm erupts over head showering down rain over him.-

" Well...I believe it just did..great...just...great."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Renegade hero: The first encounter. Empty Re: Renegade hero: The first encounter.

Post by Sonamyfan4402 Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:13 pm

She watched Shrike sigh in the rain and walked towards him. Her hair was glowing faintly as her steps scorched the ground. She avoided the puddles and stopped next to him. "You ok?"
  She made a fire pit and ignited it underneath a cavern so it would not get wet. "Why dont you come here and warm up. I know you just met me but i promise im nothing like what i think you have been through."

Sonamyfan4402
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Location : In a cave by the hills watching as my flames burn the grass

Back to top Go down

Renegade hero: The first encounter. Empty Re: Renegade hero: The first encounter.

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:37 pm

-The masked soldier looked over too the new comer the first and for most re action he took was drawing one of his weapons an taking aim, He did not know if this being was a friend or foe, too many times he had been fooled, and this time he was ready for any strike out at him- " Who are you...show yourself...or you have met the end of your days."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down