Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello There.

+2
lady-tragedy
Grimjaws
6 posters

Go down

Who do you wanna meet the most?

Hello There. GDMEGbg14%Hello There. 0lNb1KJ 14% 
[ 1 ]
Hello There. GDMEGbg29%Hello There. 0lNb1KJ 29% 
[ 2 ]
Hello There. GDMEGbg29%Hello There. 0lNb1KJ 29% 
[ 2 ]
Hello There. GDMEGbg28%Hello There. 0lNb1KJ 28% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Hello There. Empty Hello There.

Post by Grimjaws Tue May 27, 2014 8:57 am

IC -

"Hey there everyone. My name's Grimjaws. I weigh in at around 94 pounds; muscular; not fat. Tall; charismatic and smart. I enjoy long walks on the beach, fine art and plenty of talk. My hobbies include listening to Rap music; riding my skateboard, fine tuning my bass guitar, and dealing with my family's problems. I often find myself at a loss in situations where direct intelligence is needed. For that; I got my friends; I hope. I'm the Eldes- Well... actually, the second eldest of my family; if you take Skeltar into consideration. Maybe... Maybe not? I have a sister, her name is Clarrissa. My  older brother; Skeltar, and youngest brother, Aru. Myself? I'm well, my father was a Mobian. My mother was a human. Taboo and all that jazz; I know, but hey, the plot thickens right? I got a lot of spooky stuff going on, so don't think you can just waltz in and rule my life. So uh... Nice to meet you all and stuff."

OC -

Hey everyone. My name's James. I'm an 18 year old from Western Australia. I enjoy cooking; art and gaming. I'm about 6 foot 3; with spiky brown hair and blue eyes. Right now; I could do with a shave. Nice to meet you all. I have a large story developed for my character; and I always enjoy an indepth roleplay.

PM me if you wanna; go ahead. Very Happy
Grimjaws
Grimjaws

Back to top Go down

Hello There. Empty Re: Hello There.

Post by lady-tragedy Tue May 27, 2014 11:17 am

-raises a hand- ok ok I got a question! how can you have a parrot, a scorpion and shark for siblings when one parents is human and one is mobian and your sibblings aren't appearantly half breeds? how does that even work :I
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue May 27, 2014 11:32 am

Maybe because of genetic infusions? I dunno, still in biology class :L

And nice to meet you Grim! I'm Tyson, but you can call me Ty.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimjaws Tue May 27, 2014 11:38 am

Don't worry. I'm not as weird as you might think! They aren't family By blood, they are family by choice. By agreement and connection. Not all ties are bound in blood.
Grimjaws
Grimjaws

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Tue May 27, 2014 11:55 am

I see, that explains that :> well hi, I'm Lady, I'm this forums scary person, spreading fear and maulings with an iron claw!

I'm also the neighbourhood nutjob, artist and I've been roleplaying for a good 10 years... I've been on this forum for almost 3 years now -u-

On another note... you avatar looks really familiar... do you have a deviantart account?
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimjaws Tue May 27, 2014 11:56 am

Well; I did have A deviantart once upon a time. The artist who drew this particular picture of my character is SoulisX.
Grimjaws
Grimjaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue May 27, 2014 12:00 pm

Hello newbie! I'm Midknight, but most people just call me Mid. I do art, I do RP's and do silly stuff. I've been on the site a good few years also and will be willing to help you with anything, if you do, just shoot me a PM~
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimjaws Tue May 27, 2014 12:03 pm

Thanks Knight
Knight. Its nice to know so many kind souls live here.
Grimjaws
Grimjaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue May 27, 2014 12:04 pm

It's a very kind community, well, I think so anyway. Hopefully you enjoy your stay
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue May 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Hello, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay and have yourself up and ready for some good ol' RPs, be it forum, chatbox or PMs!
I'm Tank, or Spekkal, or whatever you want to call me I don't really mind. I'm one of the forum admins who sits around and watches in the bushes with a safety helmet and binoculars. Though I assure you that I'm about as approachable as like, a small kitten or something.
I'm not saying I am a small kitten.
Kittens can't type on keyboards.
Duh.

Anyway yes welcome! Hope to see you around, and feel free to pop onto the chatbox when people are there, so we can have a good ol' talk and discuss characters and whatever!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Thu May 29, 2014 3:55 am

I would have replied earlier if I had an internet connection.  Also, since you had that poll there and I want to meet all of them at one point or another, I opined to say 'yes' for all of them.  For multiple reasons unlisted here, this paragraph is the personalization you get for my welcome.  The rest follows below.

Hello, welcome to SRN!

I'm Light (or just as often, Jayne), editor of the forum newspaper, local Light Kitsune, quiet listener/advisor when asked, and Fire Guardian (cBox moderator).

Take care and see you around!
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum