Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Train to Urben Glacies!

2 posters

Go down

Train to Urben Glacies! Empty Train to Urben Glacies!

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat May 17, 2014 11:20 pm

SETTING:
You have boarded a train that is headed towards a place called Urben Glacies. It's a really cold place, so you might want to bundle up. Urben Glacies is an island located right under Ice Cap Zone.
CHARACTERS YOU SHOULD NOTICE (this is new. ._.):
Tyson
Skyler
Tyson and Skyler are having a conversation near the middle of the train car that they are in. The train itself is approaching the underwater tunnel. (That's about it. Nothing else going on.)

Last edited by Tyson_the_Comet on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Train to Urben Glacies! Empty Re: Train to Urben Glacies!

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 19, 2014 12:32 am

The train stopped at a corner just before the underwater tunnel, and a silver wolf quickly stepped on.  Her fur shimmered unnaturally, and she had long, bright purple straight hair that went down to her knees.  She was wearing a white t-shirt with three buttons at the top, and a purple skirt.  She also had on purple high heels.  A white bag was slung over her shoulder.

She rushed through the train cars to find a seat so quickly, that she found herself running into the middle of a conversation between two Mobians.  Before she could notice this, she had bumped into and knocked over one of them.  Losing her balance, she fell on top of him.  "Oh my!  My mistake, Monsieur."  She had a french accent, but something was..... off about it.  Her mistake earned her the attention of everyone in the train car.

She got up, brushed herself off, and helped the other Mobian up.  "Ugh, I'm so embarrassed.  My upmost apologies sir."  She looked at the two of them, a smile forming on her lips. "Might you know of any free seats?"  She looked around the train car, and the ghost smile faded quickly, as she realized there were no seats.  "Ah, so that's why you weren't sitting.  Please excuse me."  She moved to the corner of the train car, sighed, and pulled out a journal, and began to write.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down