Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ember the hedgehog! <3

Go down

Ember the hedgehog! <3 Empty Ember the hedgehog! <3

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 11:56 am

Character Biography

Reference:
Spoiler:

Name:
Ember

Nicknames:
Embeh

Species:
Hedgehog

Date Of Birth:
August the 2nd

Birth Place:
THE GOD DAMN HOSPITAL  I..dont know ouo'

Current Residence:
An apartment in the city.

Social Status:

Friends:
She has none yet, 

Rivals:
Thankfully, none.

Enemies:
...*Shrug*

Marital Status:
Single.

Crush:
NOPE

Lover:
NOPENOPENOPE

Parents:
She doesnt know her real parents. She was adopted. ;-;

Siblings:
..Adopted=none 

Other Family Members:
...I SAID SHE WAS ADOPTED GOD SUDGHBFUASISAB

Abilites/Skills:

Weapons:
She sometimes carries around an AK=47 to use as a weapon of protection, but its rare.

Element:
Flames! {no shit, sherlock ._.}

Armor:
none!~

Forms:
she has a form that she changes to when in danger, but its once again rare. When in her protection form, she is usually a brighter red, her eyes are a tinge darker, and her dress turns into a blue suit-like clothing. She also seems to have a purple aura.

Other:
She sometimes catches onto flames and is able to use them for her own good. For example, in the event of a house fire, she would be able to take the flames into her own hands and dissolve them.

Strengths:
heat, dark areas.

Weaknesses:
Cold, very VERY bright lights. And by very bright i mean you would have to trap her in a white room full of bright lights. .-.

Personalities:

With Strangers:
She usually gets quite shy, unless its someone doing something with flames. Or something cool in general.

With Family:
Since she is adopted and she knows it, she keeps quiet and always seems to be in her own dark world.

With Friends:
She is quite childish, actually. She becomes much more bouncy and silly.

With Rivals:
since she doesnt have any yet, i cant really tell. But my guess would be she would be acting like a bit of a smartarse. She would also start to become slightly cocky.

With Enemies:
As it says above, she has none, so its hard to tell. But my guess is that she would be quite cautious and would be preparing to change to her protection form.  

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes~
Food:
Chicken, toffee, candy.

Drink:
FIZZY DRINKS, SLURPEE'S AND HOT CHOCOLATE ISHUFIOSUFIOSDUHIHDG

Other:
Likes being around her friends, and being around heat.

Dislikes~

Food:
Casserole, Custard.

Drink:
water. 

Other:
BUGS. KILL THEM ALL. KILL THEM WITH FIRE

Theme Songs:

Main Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRD-8NkpNM8

Battle Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU

Victory Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So_pKHgP_1k

Defeated Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqLWqI8iOfg

Backstory:
Ember was born on August the 2nd, out in the city. She was very quickly put into adoption though by cops as her parents had been killed in a massive house fire. She was soon adopted by a family of multiple elementals, the mother being a water elemental and the father being a grass elemental. She lived with them until she was 19. It was then that she moved away from that city to live on her own. From there her life slowly started to get better. She was out exploring one day when she had noticed that there was a large fire in a nearby building, and people were trapped in there. In instinct, she straight away went to help. She found her way into the building and rescued the people. As she made her way out, she noticed that the fires had died down greatly. This confused her. Wanting to find out more, she re-entered the building. She very quickly noticed that the flames seemed to follow the direction of her hands. She attempted to move her hands closer to the floor, and the flames quickly seemed to follow. This is where she learnt she was a fire elemental. She used this skill of hers to vanish the flames into the floor. She was rewarded with medals and badges, which she didnt really care about. She was just happy that she had saved many people that day. Since then she has always been helping around the city and living her life as normally as she can, although she knows well that it will never be normal.

Back to top Go down