Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox of many names: hero or villain

+4
Cyril Wer Kaldra
KedaHikari
MaddieMercy
Azrael
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The fox of many names: hero or villain Empty The fox of many names: hero or villain

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:54 am

There is a fox who walks this world whose past is unknown to all. He wears a mask on his muzzle and a cloak that hides his face. No one knows his name because whoever asks get a different name each time. But now he's seeking help for a job and he's recruiting a small team. No one knows te detail but are going to be paid handsomely for the completion of the job. The meeting place in the demons fang bar in westopolis, you up for a job

Name: 

Nickname/ code name:

Species:

Skills: 

Powers:
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox of many names: hero or villain Empty Re: The fox of many names: hero or villain

Post by MaddieMercy Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:02 am

* A young female hedgeleon notices a fourm and picks it up *
* The girl finishes reading the fourm and fills it out as so:
Name: Madigan Mercy
Nickname: Maddie, or Dark, either one is fine
Species: Hedgeleon ( mixture of hedgehog and chameleon )
Skills: Good with a mace, good with practically anything sharp, can swim.
Powers: Invisibility ( got that from my chameleon parent )

* Heads off to the Demons Fang bar *

MaddieMercy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

The fox of many names: hero or villain Empty Re: The fox of many names: hero or villain

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:04 am

(Nice sign up but we need to wait for any one else before we start)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieMercy Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:08 am

( Alright )
* Maddie thinks up a plan to get into the bar without them realizing that she's 4 years underage, if she needs to *

MaddieMercy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:12 am

(That means stop rping till everyone who wants to signs up)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieMercy Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:33 am

( I assumed that would be a good place for my side of the story to leave off until further notice. )

MaddieMercy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:26 am

Name:  Keda Hikari

Nickname/ code name: Just call me Keda ok? No nicknames.

Species: Nine-tailed Kitsune

Skills:  Excellent sword fighting skills, very swift and agile.

Powers: No natural powers, though my Mechanised tail simulates a few Kitsune abilities (Example: Intangibility a.k.a walking through walls and running on surfaces regular people are not able to like water.)

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieMercy Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:29 am

( Ummm. Azrael? First of all, is that correct? Second, exactly how many people are we looking for? )

MaddieMercy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:29 am

Name: Cyril

Nickname: None

Species: Ninetailed kitsune/elemental hybrid

Powers and abilities: Able to create a variety of weapons out of crystal. prefers to stick to longrange weapons though. Crystal is on the same level of strength as tempered steel.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:49 am

Name: Fotiagos Imperium

Alias: Thermos

Species: Wolverine

Abilities: Temperature manipulation with fire or ice control at higher levels, sword and firearms proficiency
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:31 pm

(We have the minimum. Anyone who wishes to go  do so now. Maddie is first.  And she has already posted. So post order will be decide after the rest of you post. Anyone who wishes to join can join in later)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:40 pm

*After filling out the form Keda began to walk to the place which it's name made him feel sick*

"Demon's Fang? Why in Amaterasu's name would they name a place that?" The Kitsune said talking to himself as he walked along to his destination.

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieMercy Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:06 pm

* Maddie still is walking towards the bar *
" Hope they don't realize I'm only 14.... ", she thinks to herself.

MaddieMercy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieMercy Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:47 pm

" By the sounds of it, it sounds like one of those " hidden " places. They don't question too much. ".

Edit: ( OOC: Sorry bout that Ultamite Tank )

Last edited by MaddieMercy on Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something.)

MaddieMercy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:48 pm

(Stop posting more than once and be patient, it counts as spam otherwise. Edit your post if you have more to say.)
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:47 pm

''Seems like a fine name to me'' A voice whispers in Keda's ear,chuckling. If he turned around he would see a pitchblack furred ninetailed kitsune with piercing blood red eyes.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieMercy Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:59 pm

Maddie is in Westopolis. Looking for the bar.
" Probably is one of those hidden bars....", she thinks to herself.

MaddieMercy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:08 pm

(Maddie stop or I'm gonna have to tell you to leave the rp. I'm going to set up a post order and your posting way too many times)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 am

(Wait. Should I post now? Or should I wait for the post order to be finished?)

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:25 am

We have to wait for true  lycalo to post and then I'll post. The post order will be set when I make my post.)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:02 am

(Ok. I'll be watching some Anime if you need me.)

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:28 pm

A car was parked a fair distance from the Demon Fang's Bar. Its condition wasn't the best as the paint had long been faded with numerous dents throughout the frame. The one inside the car didn't care so long as it got it from point A to point B without breaking down. This thing would be discarded soon anyhow.

Fotiagos Imperium had caught word of an individual recruiting others for a team from an anonymous  source. Not that he was much of a team player, but he was looking more for the payment. Of course details were very few and what this job entailed was a mystery for the wolverine. Usually when one was offering a "job", they usually had more malevolent intents. Fotiagos was just hoping he wasn't wasting his time.

A creak was heard as he opened the door. While sliding out of the car, he gripped one of the gray straps of the purple "X" shaped sheath that was on the passenger seat. He began to wrap the straps  around his purple furred chest, which formed the same shape as the sheath itself. With a series of clicks, the silver buckles fastened these in place.

The wolverine wore primarily dark clothing consisting of a black hooded trench coat, pants and fingerless gloves. His shoes were red and blue in color and separated those two colors differently from eachother. Pulling the hood over his face and leaving only the view of his purple furred muzzle, he began to make his way into the bar.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:52 pm

The bar was completely emty except for the cloaked figure at the bar. "Have all of you come for the job?" The figure said

(Post order
Maddie
Keda
Cyril
Lycalo
Azrael)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieMercy Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:37 pm

( Guess I'm posting at the right time for once? Yes? No? I roleplayed on a site where post editing wasn't possible, so I'm used to more than once. Trying to get out of the habit. ).

" I myself have ", Maddie says, head down, trying not to be too noticed.

MaddieMercy
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:39 pm

(Your posting at the right time but the bar is empty except for the shady figure that your taking to
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next