Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams Exposed

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dreams Exposed Empty Dreams Exposed

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:44 am

Knowing the dreams and wishes of another can not only help to see who they are but can also tell someone how to support their friend along the way to chase those dreams,and take them to heart.

'Alright check it,made my own arm and now gave myself the ability to walk like years before i busted my knees.quite the accomplishment right? too bad i only feel it a hobby not a job as it seems to be to me.keeping the shop?..if i didn't have friends working there i'd have shut it down recently.but this..i really want to pursue this course in life.my life.'

So comes the narration of Rodger Kingston in his heart sealed away many dreams he wishes to live,but not a thought of positivity that he could.not with how life has been going now.Doesn't want to loose his friends He deals with how life has been going,though longer dwelling on such thoughts was sure to bring misery that he knew well.

Now as the day went on the end of another work day came and rodger remained in his office in thought,soon he expected lexi to remind him of the jog they were gonna go on to whip himself back into shape for a fight bound to come next week on this same day. It would be his first fight in years and he wondered if he'd still have the skill to win and gain some coin in the process.As he sat there in thought time seemed lost and non-existant,or so he wished it was just so he had time to ponder more on these intriguing ideas that wandered his mind.It wont last long though.

Back to top Go down

Dreams Exposed Empty Re: Dreams Exposed

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:52 am

As the word day came close to an end. The coyote had made her thing of hobbies and more. What did she want in like. She was thinking hard that day, but continued working and getting the trunk finished that she need. Standing by a work bench she stood and thought a bit. 

Lexi soon remembered the jog Rodger wanted her to join in on. She just walked to get ready first, shorts, tennis shoes, and a tank-top and pulled her hair back as well as water bottle. She wanted to meet the coyote, and knocked on his door. "Ready to do Rodger?" she asked walking in. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:00 am

His sharp violet eyes darted to the door,as he predicted.his pondering stalled by the events of reality.when would he have time for this that he could spend really focusing on this."Yup i'll be out in a moment lexi."he replied and got up off his chair and setting down his project walking out the door and glancing to her.

It was dazzling,how her presence seemed to make those selfish thoughts disappear and go only on her.the miserable spark in his eye quickly replaced with the gentle tints of joy and pleasure. As he walked to head outside for the jogging to commence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:06 am

Lexi was smiled at at the coyote. she loves to be around him just feeling herself being free and herself around him. She always got lost in her violet eyes, never really understood why but found them calming and pleasing. She just walked to get him a water bottle as well and walked to meet him outside. 

A few minutes last as she walked out and handed him a water bottle. "hmh~ really? Hope you don't get tired~ or else I'll have to carry you back~" she teased him and took a sip of her water, and was energized having a good night sleep before. She was ready as she jogged in place. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:11 am

"you won't have to worry about me i trained to endure alot lex~. A bit out of training but wont take me long to be able to jog 6 miles without a problem again~."he said confidently and smirked though the air of disappointment lingered in his voice a hidden displeasure he didn't dare to share. so best left unknown.

As then he went ahead and jogged,sure easy at first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:21 am

Lexi blinked and noticed as she started jogging. she followed next to him. Dared she asked him was going on as she could slightly sense it. "...hey.. Rodger... You okay? You seem like you've been thinking hard the last couple of days. I'm here to talk, but please understand i'm not trying hurt you in anyway.. Or trying to get in your business. Just seems something bothering you. Kinda wanna help. 

You don't deserve that feeling." she just had a smile. She looked at his eyes. ...there it went again.. a special feeling of being lost in the world alone feeling, but then again it wasn't alone feeling. She didn't understand hoe else to explain it. she just kept a eye on him, she didn't want to a an object in the way of him going for something if it meant he'd be happy. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:16 pm

He jogged on and contemplated on whether to tell her or not.There were so many things he could blame this on,but would any do it justice? As those thoughts did pass quick his mouth stalled,not wanting to answer willingly.He took a glance to her and blinked finally coming to a conclusion.

"nothings overly wrong,maybe a bit stressed,not sure if i'll still have the skills needed for the fight coming up..it's been years since i put the gloves on and beat up my opponent."he answered gently,was the major problem as of the moment,though her kind words were a bit uplifting it didn't change the reality as he wished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:27 pm

Lexi blinked and continue in a steady pace. She was listening closely to the words that came out of his mouth. "...Rodger, c'mon~ who has a military background. You have that and the boot camp training and your own training.. All that will work out. You'll be the strongest there. And... if not which I highly doubt.. I'll be there for comfort if you need it." she said, trying to not make him upset.  "...follow your dreams in life.. If it's boxing you want to make a job. Go for it, or you'll regret it later." she said with a soft smile looking to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:32 pm

".but what about the shop those boys need a job,no where else can look at them and see more than what they look like. it would be hard on them."he said."i can't just quite that and focus on boxing entirely.."He sounded more down than moments before,he wanted to focus on boxing,he found joy in the training,the fighting and even the crowds of people who come by and watch.at the shop.he is in an office building limbs for those needing them and fixing preexisting ones.that was a hobby to him,not so much a job. and his reasons no longer relevant as he found enlightenment of his brothers death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:42 pm

Lexi look at him. "...Rodger.... If your that worried I could run the shop for you, until your in down for a few days and decided to work if you do. They'll be happy for you and I can run the shop." she said and looked at him, "though we won't see each other.." she said She sipped from her water bottle. "..I want you to follow your dreams." she said and looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:43 pm

"..but i don't want to follow them if it's just gonna make what i care about drift away.."he said and slowed down to a walk to catch his breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

She slowed down to his pace and started walking not really tired. "...Rodger. You know will be here~ we can skype or still call each other.. And maybe on a few days we will fly out to see you fight." she said and stopped him and hugged him. "will still be your friends and you'll still have me..sure I'll miss you like crazy and probably sleep in your bed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:50 pm

"you shouldn't have to...thats my point."he said and stopped to face her,looking distressed.he rubbed his forehead realizing he snapped at her rudely,once again more to regret.he didn't mean to but the fires in his body just burned furiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:53 pm

she stop and looked at him and just stroked his hair. ".hey...you'll be okay. I promise Rodger.. I want you to go back to boxing. I want you to be happy, your friends do to. you just getting in the way of your self. We know you'll come back and see us one day. Rodger.. Were wanting you to be happy, and if Boxing is what makes you happy. Go for it Solider~" She said and stroked his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:56 pm

He smiled a bit but it was short lived."...i don't know....it feels wrong.to leave you alone here,to manage 3 boys who prefer orders from men.no one to run to for comfort when you need it..doesnt feel right.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:59 pm

She smirked. "..again.. I can handle the 3 guys.." she said and looked at him. "and for comfort I can always call you or to my family, or the guys for help if I need it. Don't think of it as leaving me alone, it's not what your doing. One day will be back in each other arms seeing each other~" She said and wrapped her arms around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:04 pm

he smiled and looked to her."..i guess.though i wish i could have you and be able to travel..i'll fly back after every math so i can see you before moving on to another town,but first i gotta get back on the charts..i'm back at square one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:07 pm

she just smiled. "I told you~ maybe I'll try for a few months to do some more jobs like walk dogs or so,etching so I can get enough money for all 4 of us and will come and watch you~ when your traveling. Other wise will be watching you on TV~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:09 pm

he chuckled a bit."i'd get you tickets if you wanted~..not hard to do once i get high enough...don't over work yourself.now..lets carry on shall we?."he said and jogged again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:11 pm

she just shook herself and jogged. She just smirked and looked to her water bottle and dump some on herself and coauthor up to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:13 pm

he glanced to her seeing her wet."??? why?"he asked a bit confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:15 pm

"cools ya down~ running creates heat~" she said and just smiled and poked him and caught up and looked around. "Can't wait to see my solider fighting in a ring~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:00 pm

he glanced down."aw won't be that great~.."he said modestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:19 pm

she smiled. "sure it will~" she said and smiled at him and lifted his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:39 am

he looked ahead as he stopped and took a drink of water."...well..how bout we return."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next