Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tails gets involved in some event

3 posters

Go down

Tails gets involved in some event Empty Tails gets involved in some event

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:27 am

The young two-tailed fox, his fur colored a yellow-orange, wandered through a rocky area. In his hands he held a chaos emerald radar, which he seemed to be looking at intently. The path that he was walking on had some large boulders strewn about it, but none of them were directly blocking the path. 

"I wonder where Sonic is.. Still looking for the Chaos Emeralds, probably." Tails thought to himself out loud. "Well, with this radar I'll be able to help too..!" 

Things seemed to be going smoothly, he looked up and around the area. He didn't see anyone. The radar wasn't responding now. It just shut off! Was it broken?
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Tails gets involved in some event Empty Re: Tails gets involved in some event

Post by Spekkal Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Then the radar exploded.

Okay, maybe I should go back a little. Explain what happened there. Give me a second:

So there was a nice buzz in the air. And by nice, I mean it wasn't nice at all. It was awful, and practically screamed terror and caused many chills to escape down many spines. For this buzz belonged to a mechanical fiend which wasn't well-taken on the world. A smooth, blue metal coating, red piercing eyes and deadly, blood-drawing claws which glimmered threateningly in sunlight. It didn't look nice, it didn't look friendly, and it looked a lot like a certain blue hedgehog which zoomed through the world with the smuggest grin. Of course this robot didn't have a grin. Or a mouth. But it was certainly very blue-hedgehog-y.

And this blue-hedgehog-y robot stood before the yellow fox after its metal feet clanked against the ground, flight rotor switching off, raised its wrist (or more, if one looked close, appeared to flick it in an unamused fashion) and fired a bolt of electricity from its fingertips, striking the little machine with the intensity of the hyperbole of one thousand suns.

Then the radar exploded. "No," it stated rather bluntly in a chilling mechanical voice, monotone and dull, but the words still held that defiance and emotion. Which was weird. It was a robot. It was very blatantly a robot and a robot like Sonic. A Sonic-like robot.

If the hint by now isn't clear, it was Metal Sonic.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:17 am

It really seemed like it was going to be a party wasn't it? Mostly as that purple mist started creeping in at their feet, thickening with an almost pulse like fashion. Each pulse causing more mist to appear and move. And said mist was well followed up by ticking. Much like a pocket watch pressed against your ear as each second brings forth this TICK.

As the mist moved in closer finally forming into the mass that was the Time Eater. Blue eyes observing.

Oh now that was interesting, he did not have THAT metal Sonic version to his collection. Maybe the fox child could help him with that.

"Want a new radar? I have a few in my space between spaces."
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:23 pm

"M-Metal?!" Tails jumped and dropped the radar as it exploded in his hands, he tried his best to appear hostile staring at the robot angrily. He was still a bit fearful on the inside, however. 
"W-what do you think you're doing here??" He asked, though in hindsight he probably shouldn't expect a straight answer out of Metal of all... robots. 

Tails flattened his ears upon hearing another presence, when he looked up to see the Time Eater he backed up. "Well, um..." Now he simply didn't know what to do. The Time Eater, wasn't he bad? Why would he offer to just give him a new radar right then and there? No, no, no, there were bigger issues to focus on right now!
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Mist, purple mist, giving off a faint ticking; a clock steadily moving along with passing time.  And as this mist was creeping along the edges and through the blades of grass, and as it formed into the being of time itself, the robot took a steady flip back into the air, rotors hissing as the flames flickered to life to keep it afloat.

"Unforeseeable," the metallic doppelganger muttered to itself in that tinny tone, minuscule strands of static lightning flicking between the robot's steel, clawed fingertips, flexing them slowly as the electricity sparked through the gaps, "This does not add up to my calculations. A shame."

Metal Sonic landed on the ground once more, extending a hand and flicking those claws towards the two, the electricity diminishing as it tilted its head back to speak, glaring red eyes carefully examining and carefully calculating, "Explain yourself, why is the little fox hunting for my emeralds?" and then added, "And why is the unforeseen variable of a time-manipulator meddling with my harmless discussion?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:57 pm

The mist being just calmly watched as the robot did that super rad back-flip for no real reason. At least not a valid reason in the time being's eyes. Hands calmly folded into each other as he watched for those moments, almost taking a childish glee out of the reactions.

"Quiet tin can." It spoke with a deep voice, shooing the robot with his hands, leaving small trails of mist to hang in mid air.

"Now fox would you want a new radar or not?" He spoke, watching the fox with those glowing blue eyes.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:16 am

Tails looked back up at the Time Eater, fiddling with his fingers as he thought about what to do. If he was able to get a new radar, he'd be able to help search for chaos emeralds again... 

"A new radar would be nice..." He thought out loud, whether the Time Eater took that as a yes or no though, well, that was yet to be seen. "This isn't a trick, is it??" He suddenly seemed to get a little bit defensive, as if to make sure it really wasn't some kind of a trick before really accepting the offer.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:20 pm

"Well now," the metallic doppelganger commented with slight interest, despite its facial expression never wavering, "Free from the bounds of the Fool, are we, Time-Manipulator?" Its blue body reflecting the occasional sunshine which wavered through the trees as it took a step forward and raised its head towards the two, "Aiding the fox for what is rightfully mine... Aiding the fox to power the little fake hedgehog once again? How things have flipped on their head. Distasteful."

The robot extended a hand calmly, a bolt of lightning exploding from the clawed fingertips in front of the yellow multi-tailed fox, a small flame flickering from the impact against the grass. "I did not anticipate the possibility of an unexpected variable within this conversation. Pray your answer is the right one, fox, or I shall see that your little fake hedgehog has one friend less." The malice within its monotone voice was heavy in the air.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:59 pm

Honestly the being of mist was far from impressed at the tin can trying to sound intimidating. In the Time eaters' eyes it was being annoying and just straight out rude! How dared this tin can throw such treats about!

"Now listen here trash bin. Behave before I boot your ass to the lil in between zone. Would say it's a dark place but there is nothing but white as far as the eye can see!" It spoke with that deep voice, wagging it's finger at Metal like some teacher scolding a naughty student before turning back to the yellow-orange fox.

"See it like this, what would I lose if I gave you a new radar? I mean I practically am a god!" To be fair he IS a god but shh, small detail. "I just like collecting things and maybe it can help find things I could use for my collection!" How to go from intimidating god to stamp collecting nerd in one sentence.

(For own refference: #310347 and #3b9bc4 )
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down