Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sadly, I have lost my rp touch.

Go down

Sadly, I have lost my rp touch. Empty Sadly, I have lost my rp touch.

Post by Ember the Foxhog Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:25 am

I hate to say this, but it's true. I've lost my sonic rp touch. Most likely since I've been away from the site and I've been busy with other things to worry about myself on this site, but don't be thinking I'm leaving the site. That's what isn't true. I would NEVER think of leaving you guys. I'm just quitting rping on here. Ember has changed hands, she is now owned by DarwinDarcy. Jeff the Hedgefox is still my character, but just out of action. And Mylie went permanently out of action after the desire for genderbends on here was diminished. So, I'm sorry, but I've ended my rping on here without leaving you all. It's been fun.

On a side note, I have started up Human Transformation again on request of Quiet Light. She will be second-in-command.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum