Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there I was known as Tails but maybe not here...heh.

5 posters

Go down

Hey there I was known as Tails but maybe not here...heh. Empty Hey there I was known as Tails but maybe not here...heh.

Post by UnbreakableBond Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Hello SRN, I am very new here and I have checked out most of the forums. I was really stunned when I saw all the canon applications and the amount of work and detail put into them I love Tails as I'm sure you can see, but there is no way I can do him justice around a crowd like this. Maybe if I study really hard and brush up on my skills best I can, maybe one day I can be just as good as them.
UnbreakableBond
UnbreakableBond
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Hey there I was known as Tails but maybe not here...heh. Empty Re: Hey there I was known as Tails but maybe not here...heh.

Post by Spekkal Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:55 pm

Hello friend, and welcome to the forum! I'm Tank, an admin here. I hope you enjoy RPing here and feel fr-
Oh wait you're in the chatbox this very second.
NEVERMIND.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Hey there I was known as Tails but maybe not here...heh. Empty Re: Hey there I was known as Tails but maybe not here...heh.

Post by Dregan Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:55 pm

Well, welcome to the forum! Enjoy your time, and hope to see what awaits from you then. Always good to have someone enter a community with a positive attitude towards improvement and similar such. I'm sure you'll do fine. XP
Also, I have to say, your avatar is officially the most adorable thing. Who'd've thought Tails'd suit that?
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Hello and welcome!

...we already spoke for a while, but introduction needs introduction response.

My name is Light, though I also go by Jaye.  I'm a five-tailed Light Kitsune and I run the forum newspaper.  I, too, deeply appreciate the orange two-tail.

I hope that you have a good time (for goodness sake, don't go so hard on yourself, no one's perfect and we all do our best) and that you stick around for a while!

Last edited by Quiet Light on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...the text is bolded. Why is this?)
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:57 pm

NEWBIE ALERT! *raises bricks*

Welcome to the forum bro. Positive attitude. I like it.
Enjoy the place. Plenty of rps to join and so on. Chatbox is always fun as well. I'll see ya there.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down