Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum the Hedgehog

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Maximum the Hedgehog Empty Re: Maximum the Hedgehog

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:16 am

i shall follow your rules as i too keep them to heart. so who begins then? do you or shall i.or shall we also wait on others to see if they will join?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:23 am

^^ i can.im only asking for it being your roleplay and all if your certain.i will start..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:35 am

alrighty then. lets get this goin.

Out in the midday sun,that shone over the entire station square,the city park open to all of the public young and old.Having equipment for the children to play on and some chess boards for those in the mood for a game.A pond small but large enough for one to fit a small boat to row around in.
In this place a peculiar rodent was seated on the grassy ground beneath an aged oak that stood among the green field many would walk in day after day.The rat wasn't doing much but looking at a trinket,a rusted steel coin if one got close to see.having done nothing more than that she hoped no one would interrupt her observing eyes,despite the many that would walk by infront of her.Despite the rust on the coin the sun's rays that pierced through the leaves of the oak tree would shine on it and reflect off to the open.if at the right angle could strike someone in the eyes."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:45 am

"...."the glint of light bounding of the gem attracted her eyes course her reactions were delayed as she looked to the golden colored gem.her eyes widened to the sight her instincts kicking in as she rushed to go pick it up.crawling at an alarming speed like a hungry animal to its freshly killed prey,but this was a hording rat to a shiny collectible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:53 am

The glowing effect just intrigued her more as her intrest went up she played with the reflecting light passing in on the body of the tree and on her free hand seeing the gold color there too,and seeming oblivious to what could happen next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:02 am

"!?."the sudden change was quicker than she could frown with the instance the unnatural glowing and shaking.she dropped it back on the ground and moved back into the shade of the tree a look of curiosity and slight fear coated her young face."...'the heck?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:08 am

she lips pursed as to almost start to speak the word what.but she couldnt get as far.the poorly educated rodent looked to the hedgehog,not wondering as much who he was but how he was as small as a gem then this the next.the perplexed look on her face the most prominent one any could see."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:17 am

the expression on her face was as solid as that on a statue but she soon broke it as she recalled being spoken to."wh-..hello..there..sir?"she already questioned gender just to be sure being dumbstruck she barely could put anything together in her mind.she was crouched down still with a hand on the grassy ground looking up at the strange hedgehog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:27 am

"...uh..no even i don't know..i don't live here."she said and got up standing only an inch shorter than him."..who are you?..why the heck were you a shiny gold nugget just a few moments ago?"she questioned skeptically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:32 am

"...that makes no sense..how could being crammed in a tiny thing help that!?"she said completely confused,you could see it in her sharp yellow eyes her slight distress to this encounter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:46 am

"...okay then mister 'being in a nugget kept me living'."she mocked and walked."your just giving me a head ache." she said and rubbed her temples and took her seat beneath and next to the oak tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:04 am

"i don't know you so i don't exactly care.no one would care if i died either welcome to the world."she said and searched through a small pouch she took off her belt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next