Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello fellow users

3 posters

Go down

hello fellow users Empty hello fellow users

Post by X-wingFighter43 Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:33 am

Hello i'm here and i'm new to this rp'ing thing. Also please dont call me by my user name call me X-wing please. Anyway I have a tendency to tell stories to myself and like the Sonic games so I came here. I need whatever tips I can get. Ok I want to make my first charecter a human, but points in his backstory witch I am still developing will make him diffrent then normal human so wish me luck  Very Happy

Last edited by X-wingFighter43 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

X-wingFighter43

Back to top Go down

hello fellow users Empty Re: hello fellow users

Post by Caliburn Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Welcome to the forum. Scan over the rules and other things like that before you do anything. Be sure to drop by the c-box sometime too to meet members. We don't bite!

If you need anything, use PMs and send me a message. I'll help out as soon as I can.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:20 pm

For the record Burning is lying his butt off, I bite....a lot :Danyways welcome to the forum, I'm Savage, lurker of the chatbox....ENTER IF YOU DARE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:58 am

Hello, welcome to SRN!

My name is Light, though I usually go by Jaye.  I'm the kitsune in charge of the forum newspaper; I'll gladly answer questions about newspapers...or anything.

Hope you have a good time, that your character-building goes well, and that we see you around!
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum