Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to be more than friends :Silvaze:

Go down

I want to be more than friends :Silvaze: Empty I want to be more than friends :Silvaze:

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:39 am

Silver will be played by me. First person to post may play as Blaze.
Any other Cannons are allowed after that but only one FC per person.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

I want to be more than friends :Silvaze: Empty Re: I want to be more than friends :Silvaze:

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:49 am

'Good Chaos.' Silver sighed the heat starting to get to him. It was very hot in crisis city. Although the flames were gone the sun still lit the sky. Although it was nice to seen sun for the first time in over a century.
Silver sat ontop of the crumbled building catching a breeze through his fur felt nice, but still it was hot. 'Would she even be hot though?' Silver wondered. 'She can produce flames which is heat so i wonder...i should ask.' He smiled standing and used his mind power to plant his boots firmly on the ground. He smiled at the kids who out playing in the summer heat, it was good to see everyone somewhat happy.
He knew his friend would be taking care of some of the children at the orphange he himself had grown up in, and made his way there.It wasnt two far but walking distance it took good half an hour. He opened the thick metal gates to the home and carefully steped across the creeky floor boards of the home. Looking around he called out for her. "B-blaze you here?" He stuttered.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down