Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Might Be Gone for a While

Go down

Might Be Gone for a While Empty Might Be Gone for a While

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:39 pm

Depending on what's going on, a while could only be a short break or a very long stretch of time. Right now I don't really know what's going on. I've dug myself a grave in which I have been sitting in for quite a while, (figuratively, of course) and in that time that I've just been sitting and contemplating, life around just keeps hitting hard.
Nothing personal, I guess. Life is just a jerk that likes to hand us a few simultaneous gut punches every now and then. Possibly on the hour.
Anyway, yes.

This next bit is for the people that I'm in roleplays with: If I become an obstacle or I'm taking way too long (and heads up, I probably will, my dolls) please just continue on and write me out, ignore my posts, or completely delete them. Whatever it is you have to do to move on, I fully encourage you to do it. I will understand and it will not hurt my butterfly feelings.

Thanks for reading. I'm happy to have met the people that I have.
And I am grateful for your understanding.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum