Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Border between Night and Day

2 posters

Go down

Border between Night and Day Empty Border between Night and Day

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:51 pm

The sky was a clear blue, though it was gaining a slightly orange tint as the sun moved down. The tint to the sky was barely noticeable, as it would probably be daytime for at least another hour. Fluffy white clouds were strewn about the sky, one here, two there, though the sky would be clear if it weren't for those few. At the border of the city of Station Square, a creature with the appearance of a kitsune wandered about.

The shadow wandered around the edge of the city for a while, looking around at the mobians that were heading out for the night and coming in for the day. There certainly were a lot of them out at this time, perhaps he was better off just flying off into some forest somewhere. He sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets, as more mobians gathered around there was more of a chance that they would stare at his weird deformity.

Twilight looked towards the trees that scattered around the outside of the city before looking back in front of him. He started off towards the park, figuring that he could lay in a tree high up where no one would bother him. He glanced around at the shops as he walked, an iced coffee would also be nice if he weren't broke.

Last edited by DeuxExDimensia on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Border between Night and Day Empty Re: Border between Night and Day

Post by True Lycalo Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:17 pm

As the kitsune would near the park, he would see another figure already there. A sky blue wolfbat creature would be seen lying on a park bench. The fingers of his yellow gloved hands were interlocked behind his head. His eyes were closed, but the rocking of his left leg suggested he was awake.

This figure, also named Twilight, had decided to relax at the local park for a short time, enjoying the fresh and crisp air as much as he can before he was forced to flee to his residence, which wasn't far away thankfully. Being exposed to the light and energy of the moon would result in hellish consequences to both himself and the residents of this city. The only thing that would prevent that was at his residence. But for now, the Lycalo was relaxed, a slight grin stretched across his white furred muzzle, completely unaware of the figure approaching his location.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:48 pm

As Twilight approached the park, he took a deep breath stopping to take in the sunlight that shone down on the park for the little while more that it would. He let out this breath in a heavy sigh and scanned the park for a tree big enough to suit his liking. As he continued to walk, he passed the bench where the wolfbat creature was laying down giving him a confused glance before settling on a rather large oak tree a few feet away from the bench. With a short hop, he flew up to the first branch that looked strong enough to support his (very little) weight. His wings didn't move as he flew strangely enough.

He leaned against the trunk of the tree and let his tails hang down, though they still swayed around a bit. He stretched a bit, yawning, before settling back down. How strange it was to see another winged canine creature around the city. 'In a world like this, I guess something like that can't be too strange.' Twilight thought to himself, looking at the few clouds in the sky through the leaves of the tree.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Twilight was somewhat startled by the stranger's pressence. Once the canine would pass him, the Lycalo would spring up and watch him approach a nearby tree. His head tilted to the side slightly as he became curious of the individual. He had about an hour, perhaps more, to get home, so it wouldn't be too bad of an idea to meet someone new. He got to his feet and began flapping his azure blue bat wings. After a moment of thought, the wolfbat hovered towards Twilight and would float in the air beside him once he reached close enough.

"Hey there. Everything okay?" the hybrid asked in a friendly tone and half a smile.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:17 pm

Twilight had to hold back a rude groan as the stranger approached him. Oh goodie, social interactions! He propped his head up on his hand, looking at the Lycalo with a look void of any interest at all even if he had shown interest in him a few minutes before. His tails twitched and swayed around the branch that he was laying on.

"Why wouldn't it be?" He replied with another inquiry. "Everything be okay, I mean." He added quickly. His voice sounded bored with an unwelcoming tone to it. He gave the wolfbat half of his eye contact and attention, the other half went to a few leaves swaying back and forth in the wind as he fiddled with them in his fingers.
Oh right, eye contact, that's supposed to be a normal thing. Twilight quickly gave his full attention to the Lycalo in an almost awkward fashion.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:15 am

One of Twilight's ears folded backward and his head would tilt slightly to the side, his golden eyes never ceasing their curiosity.

"I'm not sure." He said with a shrug, scratching the side of his head moments after. "I guess I'm just a bit too curious on what's going on around me sometimes." He went on with a light chuckle. "The name's Twilight by the way." He finished with a series of nods.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Twilight narrowed his eyes at the Lycalo upon hearing his statement about his curiosity before returning to his normal bored look.

He raised an eyebrow as the other Twilight introduced himself. "Small world." He half-mumbled, half said out loud. "My name also happens to be Twilight." He watched the Lycalo finish his nodding and wondered to himself if that was really how mobians normally talked. Body language, perhaps? He saw others use that kind of communication before but he never quite understood it.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:16 pm

"Small world indeed." The Lycalo said with a chuckle. "It's a pleasure to mee-" he abruptly stopped mid-sentence. He looked off to the side slightly and stared off into space. His large and alert bat ears began to act as a sonar of sorts. The Lycalo let out half a smirk before his head lurched forward for a brief moment. A small gray creature had collided with the hybrid and latched on to the back of his head. The figure climbed to the top of Twilight's head and stand upright, where the Kitsune would see him.

It turned out to be a Chao, which belonged to the wolfbat. He was a gray, two toned child leaning towards the neutral allignment and the flight type. Upon seeing the other Twilight, his eyes filled with curiosity. One of his digit-less dark yellow hands were brought up to his invisible mouth. His head tilted to the side and the yellow emotion ball floating above his head formed into a question mark as he looked at the Kitsune with infinite wonder.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Twilight sat up on the tree branch and looked back at the Chao with nearly the same expression before narrowing his eyes and hopping off the tree branch. He hovered in the air and flew around Twilight to try and observe the Chao from all sides. He then, with total disregard to both the Lycalo and his Chao, reached out his hand and poked at it's cheek curiously.

"What the heck is this thing?" He asked, taking his hand away from the Chao's face.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:02 am

Champ continued to look confused, but after the kitsune poked him, the question mark turned into an exclamation mark. With his eyes closed, a large toothed grin and a small screech, the Chao made a beeline for Twilight's face, utilizing his small orange and yellow wings. If he wasn't fast enough, his face would surely be glomped from the Chao.

Twilight couldn't help but let out a chuckle at the mystical canine's reaction to seeing the Chao. But was somewhat uneasy as he watched the attack hug taking place. Some poeple didn't prefer it and the Lycalo recalled a few of those times.

"It seems Champ has decided to grace us with his pressence, even though I told him to stay his butt put at the house." the wolfbat replied, muttering the second half of the sentence under his breath. "He what you call a Chao, which are strange creatures from a distant land." he went on to explain.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:12 am

His reflexes seemed as sharp as a cat's, for he immediately reached his hand out and pushed the Chao back in annoyance. That was enough curiosity for one day, if it was going to get his face assaulted by a tiny squishy thing.

"They're kind of cute.." Twilight muttered. "I guess." He didn't want to seem too nice, oh no, being any sort of welcoming would encourage others to come near him if they thought he was kind of a nice guy and he just didn't want any of that.

"Just.. don't touch me." He finished, taking his hand away from the Chao yet again.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:59 pm

"Sorry about that." Twilight said, ending his nervous chuckle.

Champ nuzzled the canine's hand for a brief moment before he was pushed away. He floated in the air gazing happily at his new friend. The wolfbat gently grabbed him and placed him back atop his head.

"This one in particular is very curious and seems to get himself in trouble from time to time." The Lycalo stated.

Champ stood upright and began beating his chest much like a gorilla. It was a somewhat odd sight and a behavior developed from the many animals he absorbed while he lived in the Chao Garden.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:05 am

"It's fine." He replied, his eyes still fixed on the chao.

"Sounds a lot like a little fox I know.." He moved his eyes back to Twilight's, trying to ignore the Chao's strange behavior. "I assume you live around here?"

Twilight looked around the park, then turned his head to look at the buildings. He never understood the allure of living in a city. It was often crowded and noisy, even at night. How anyone could ever stand to be around other people was beyond his understanding.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:37 am

"Yeah, like a just about a minute away by flight." Twilight replied. He looked up at the dark blue sky, knowing his time to return home was nearing.

Champ stopped his actions and stared blankly into space. He suddenly looked as if he needed to sneeze. While either Twilight would shrug this off as normal and simply ignore it, but they'd be swiftly reminded otherwise. As the Chao let off what appeared to be a sneeze, he instead unleashed a torrent of mid ranged fire from his mouth.

True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:47 am

Startled by the sudden fire, Twilight quickly moved to the side to avoid the small blast that emitted from the Chao's mouth.

He took a deep breath, trying to act like it was normal, and observed the sky before looking towards the sun. It was nearly nighttime, as the sun began to hide itself behind the horizon.

Twilight took another deep breath, this time as if he were trying to breath in the late evening before letting his breath out. He felt a little more relaxed as the sun moved below the horizon.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:53 am

Twilight seemed to ignore the burst of flame. His attention was more focused on the gradually blackening sky.

"It's getting dark quick. I'd... rather not stick around. Trust me when I say this; you don't wanna see what happens when the night arises." He explained, his golden eyes looking at the kitsune with concern.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:01 am

"I'm sure it'd be fine." He muttered back, obviously not picking up on the concern in the Lycalo's eyes. "At nighttime, everyone goes inside.. and the loneliness is quite relaxing.."

"If you really want to leave, however.." The kitsune continued. "Then go ahead." He seemed almost encouraging at that last part. As in, "go ahead and finally leave me alone." His voice lost the bored tone it once had and had taken on a more tired, relaxed tone.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:19 am

"You don't seem to be interested by much." Twilight told him, his voice having a strange tone, almost as if he was attempting to complete a thought dwelling in his mind. "I may just show you... exactly what I mean. How well can you hold your own by chance? As in a life or death situation." He asked, raising an eyebrow at Twilight.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:34 am

Twilight motioned his hand in a "so-so" kind of fashion. "I guess I could hold my own pretty well." He perked up at the thought of fighting.

"I'm certainly no pushover." He proceeded to explain. "But why do you ask something as.. strange as that?"
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:46 am

"Well... I guess if I go through with this. I guess I can let you know what you'd be up against. I think he needs to get out and stretch anyways. If that sun goes completely down and the moon rises, I become this mindless and rage driven monster who's power is immense." The Lycalo explained, sounding uneasy.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:56 am

Twilight chuckled, and then shook his head and attempted to get somewhat serious.
"Sounds like a huge pain in the.." He swallowed the curse. "... Doesn't sound fun, at least.."

'Rage driven, eh? I wonder what it's so mad at.' Twilight thought to himself, waiting for the sun to finish going down.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Twilight nodded in agreement. His face then seemed to have all color drained from it and he shook his head around vigorously for a second.

"No. What in the hell am I thinking!?" He questioned, mainly to himself, his tone having a sense of panic. "That would be a stupidly horrid idea. I'm sorry, but I gotta go and quick. It was nice meeting you, Twilight." He said, trying to calm himself. Before the kitsune can reply, the wolfbat took for the skies in a sudden burst of speed en route to his residence, where he'd activate his array of ultraviolet lights and prevent Nightmare from ruling the night.

(If you want your Twilight to actually meet Nightmare, do say so as I can mkake that happen lol.)
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:08 pm

(SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY TO THIS RP I JUST HAD NO MOTIVATION BUT NOW I DO OK SORRY and yes i would like him to meet Nightmare uwu)

Twilight sat there in silence for a moment. "... Okay, bye." He said, after Twi was already long gone. A wave of relief and solace washed over him as he realized he was alone once again. He looked up at the dark sky and then closed his eyes, letting the darkness of night overtake him as the sun completely disappeared. 

Darkness was nice, though it hindered his ability to sink into shadows. The darkness of the night tended to make him feel.. at peace.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:11 am

The kitsune was not as alone as he thought. Sitting on the branch beside him completely oblivious the wolfbat had left was Champ. He continued staring at Twilight with wonder in his eyes

Twilight was muttering to himself the numerous regrets he was feeling. He constantly asked himself why and reminded himself how stupid his actions were. He reached his front doorstep and placed a hand on the doorknob. Unfortunately, he felt the crippling, burning pain in his chest as the shadowy dark purple aura began to surround his body. It brought him to his knees as the darkness took over.

"D-Dammit!" the Lycalo stuttered under the agony. His frail and scared cries formed into angry and deep growls of anger. His fur grew to great lengths and became dark as the blackest of nights. His size grew tremendously, a rather bone crunching experience in which the pain was unfathomable. The fingers of his gloves were destroyed from the claws sprouting from each of his fingertips. Those and his shoes became a blood red in color. His pants tore somewhat and turned more into a purple color. Within half a minute's time, the living nightmare was unleashed. He let out a fear inducing, high pitched howl to let the world know he was free and was to begin the endless feast.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum