Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breeze the fox

2 posters

Go down

Breeze the fox Empty Breeze the fox

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:41 pm

Character Biography

Reference:Breeze the fox 15n6cy8

Name:
Breeze 

Nicknames:
Breezy

Species:
Fox

Date Of Birth:
january 5th, 1993

Current Residence:
A nice home, just outside a city.

Social Status:

Friends:
Sky the hedgehog, Ruby the hedgehog.

Rivals:
Dark the hedgehog

Enemies:
Dr. eggman (..well...thats..its..better than nothing..>_> )

Marital Status:
Single

Crush:
no-one.

Lover:
none..

Parents:
Layla the fox (mother) 
Unknown (cant think of name :I) (father)

Siblings:
none.

Other Family Members:
a sister named icis the fox.

Abilites/Skills:

Weapons: 
none

Element:
Ice/snow

Armor:
none

Forms:
???-not much is known about this form. all that is known is that it comes when breeze is angry.

Other:
(Name Other Abilities/Skills)                                             able to freeze things.

Strengths:
anything cold.

Weaknesses:
anything hot.

Personalities:

With Strangers:
really shy, not much of a talker. most of the time she seemingly tries to stay away from public.

With Family:
a little more talkative, but still sometimes hides away.

With Friends:
much more talkative, sometimes getting quite energetic. But if those friends ever get angry or upset, her shy mode pops up again.

With Rivals:
very quiet, always looking irritated.

With Enemies:
always looking angry, ready to lash out at any time if necessary.

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes~                                                      forests, quiet places, friends, protection and comfort.

Food:
ice cream, marshmallows, yogurt, fried rice, cheescake (thhatts all i can think of :I )

Drink:
SLUUUUURRPEEEES, water.

Other:
 hanging with friends, going ice skating or rollerskating, drawing.

Dislikes~

Food:
most hot things. :I

Drink:
hot choclate (she doesnt LIKE it, but she will still drink it ._.)

Other:
the dark, Bugs, loud obnoxious areas.

Backstory:                                                        breeze's mother was a very talkative and joyful person. that was,for a while. she net a nice man in a hotel, and after a few dates all..that happened. Eventually they moved in together as breeze was born, but things started to get a little crazy. by the time Breeze was 6, Her mother and father started to have huge fights that ended up with one of them angry and the other crying. Breeze was getting upset, and locking herself in her room. As Breeze got older, they started to fight more and more, and by the time Breeze was 15, she was on the verge of running away. But she couldn't  she would have nowhere to stay, and she would probably end up dying. but after a while at her school, Breeze made 2 friends named ''sky'' and ''ruby''. Breeze went to their houses all the time, just to get away from her parents. Breeze started to become happier and happier being outside, but soon as she got back into her house she was filled with sadness and anger again.                                
                                                                         as Breeze got towards being 18 years old, Her parents had a massive fight. one ended up hurting the other, and the father moved out quickly after that. Breeze's mother was always depressed after that, and would get angry at breeze very quickly for simple things. as breeze became 19, she moved out quickly. soon enough she started to get weary outside. she felt unsafe, unless she was with friends. Breeze got to 20, and became more familiar with her home. (yep, it took her that long to get used to it o3o) She prefered being inside then outside, unless she was at the forest. 

she thought the forest was amazing. it was so quiet, peaceful and lovely. she loved all the critters there and loved to chill out beside a tree with some little animals. but there was one day where someone came into the forest and started to hurt and take away the animals. Breeze got extremely angry and stayed in a tree waiting for the person to come back again. The moment he came back, thats when She became filled with even more hate and Her new form was discovered. she lashed out at that person, and he was never seen again. Breeze tried to keep this form hidden, but eventually she learned to get along with her new form.

She ended up dealing with it and just living her life, trying to be normal even though she knew she was not.

Last edited by Dark The Hedgewolf on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : text gliitch :I)

Back to top Go down

Breeze the fox Empty Re: Breeze the fox

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:45 pm

i give up on trying to fix that damned green text :I

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Breeze the fox Empty Re: Breeze the fox

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:28 pm

How fun, I also have a character named Breeze the Fox 8D
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero