Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes I'm back. Some good news and some bad news.......

Go down

Yes I'm back. Some good news and some bad news....... Empty Yes I'm back. Some good news and some bad news.......

Post by Katynnzy Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:23 pm

I haven't been on in a while... I miss you guys already (especially you Aqua). My tablets broke because of some stupid virus. Ugh. I've been trying to get a new phone (preferably a HTC one or IPod touch) so I can finally be more active and make some digital art. And I am going to enter a school talent contest with a grand prize of a Google Chrome book and a IPad mini!  But for the bad news... I will never see you guys again (not until I win that contest or get a new tablet, MacBook charger, or phone) bamboozled, huh? More O.c ideas to come, Rps to come, and et cetera~

So, baiiii!
cherry

Last edited by Katynnzy on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : What the frak.....)
Katynnzy
Katynnzy

Back to top Go down

Yes I'm back. Some good news and some bad news....... Empty Re: Yes I'm back. Some good news and some bad news.......

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:56 am

aw! damn you virus! D: hope you will be back soon! and i hope you get an awesome iphone or ipad or ipod! C:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum