Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pyro the Wolf (MAJOR WIP)

Go down

Pyro the Wolf (MAJOR WIP) Empty Pyro the Wolf (MAJOR WIP)

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:52 am

Pyro the Wolf (MAJOR WIP) Q3rBWxh
General Information:

Name: Pyro
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Alignment: Neutral
Morals: Chaotic Neutral
Threat Level: High
Team Formation: Speed
Team: None as of yet
Date of Birth: May 16th
Zodiac: Taurus
IQ: 110
Birth Place: Empire City
Current Residence: Empire City

Appearance:

Species: Gray Wolf
Subspecies: Mackenzie Valley Wolf
Blood Type: B+
Height: 3 feet 6 inches
Weight: 77 lbs
Eye Color: Yellow
Fur Color: Pyro has a thick coat of deep red fur with black highlights at the tips of his ears and tail. There are two strips of black that run up his legs and end in a point. His black fur also covers his face like a mask.
Clothing Style: Pyro wears a small short sleeved jacket with faux fur flaring out at the ends. It's very fluffy on the inside. He also wears fingerless gloves and a belt strapped around his waist. His shoes have two little gems attached to them. They are quite shiny.

Personality:

Attitude: Pyro is a risk-taker. He enjoys living life on the edge, so it's not often that most mistake him for being rather stupid. He doesn't often look to combat those who are threatening the lives of others, or look to help those who are trying to help others. He's indifferent to morality and will often just do whatever he needs to do to benefit himself and whatever few friends he may have. He could be helping someone at one moment and suddenly switch to helping another. He comes off as very impulsive because of it. He follows his own heart and doesn't stop to listen to anyone else's unless it's of a close friend of his.
Life's Aspirations: He doesn't have any life aspirations. He kind of just goes with the flow and does whatever he wants at that moment.
Favorite Foods: Most types of fatty meats
Dislikes: WIP
Fears: WIP

Friends/Associates:

Will add things here as I use him in RPs 

Enemies/Rivals:

blah blah RPs blah ^^^^

Overall Stats:

Agility: 7/10
Speed: 8/10
Physical Strength: 7/10
Physical Defense: 5/10
Evasiveness: 7/10
Endurance: 6/10
Weapons Skill: 2/10
Intelligence: 4/10
Stamina: 5/10

Physical Strengths:

WIP

Mental Strengths:

WIP

Resistances:

WIP

Physical Weaknesses:

WIP

Mental Weaknesses:

WIP

(Yeah I realize most of the things aren't filled in but this obviously is not intentional. I have it all planned out. I just haven't written it down and baaahh I gives up for now someone remind me to finish it later.)
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum