Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So how's about that Sonic Lost Worlds?

+2
ChaoticBou
Caliburn
6 posters

Go down

So how's about that Sonic Lost Worlds? Empty So how's about that Sonic Lost Worlds?

Post by Caliburn Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:39 pm

What do you guys think about the game Sonic Lost Worlds so far? Like what are your expectations, opinions so far, ideas for the plot and stuff, etc? Leave a comment below!

Personally I like the idea of the parkouring to stop you from slowing down, keeping a constant pace. However the stages seem a bit too... dumb. Well one of them anyway. The whole doughnut galaxy thing. It's just not Sonic. Mario can do that stuff and look all right there, but if it's Sonic, it's completely killing his cool. Sonic Colors did it well, they didn't go over the top. In Sonic Lost Worlds, the way they're taking it, it's just... blegh.

What do you guys think?
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

So how's about that Sonic Lost Worlds? Empty Re: So how's about that Sonic Lost Worlds?

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Actually think this game is shaping out to be my favourite Sonic game ever.

I only really enjoy modern era Sonic games(Unleashed, Colors Generations) And this looks like its taking everything that made Colors fantastic and working it into a new original game that is blowing my mind.

Back to top Go down

So how's about that Sonic Lost Worlds? Empty Re: So how's about that Sonic Lost Worlds?

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:04 am

i had always two favorite genres of games: Sonic and parkouring. and now they put them together! awesome!

i think the game's gonna be pretty good. but i think (like most of us) that it looks pretty the same as super mario galaxy. but if they can make a good original game of it, it will probably sell pretty good.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:40 am

Boubka The Fox wrote:i think that it looks pretty the same as super mario galaxy
Actually, Sonic Xtreme came long before Super Mario Galaxy, and it had the exact same idea as Lost Worlds does, so they most likely brought it back. If anything, Super Mario Galaxy got ideas from Sonic Xtreme. (Even though it was a cancelled game, the engine did get leaked.)
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:14 pm

i already new that. but come on! they could came with that idea much earlier
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by UnbreakableBond Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:48 am

Well now that I own a Wii U and this thread is rarely looked at I'll post my thought and hope someone sees. X3

Sadly the game does borrow a few event pieces from SMG, then again SEGA was partnered with Nintendo, so I expected that. Most say the game feels slow, but I feel it's a fairly good pace for all the things you have to dodge. The parkour system can be a little iffy at times, but it is stable for the most part. The story is what you expect from a Sonic game which means the plot isn't deep, then again it shouldn't be, its all about gameplay. The Deadly Six were very odd villains indeed, and I just saw them as enemies I had to beat. They were introduced quickly, and didn't have much time to develop, so they are pretty forgettable. The music is fantastic though like most Sonic games always do right, It's a very solid experience in my opinion. It just sucks it's on the weakest system, but it's Nintendo, they never share their games...even in partnerships.
UnbreakableBond
UnbreakableBond
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJewel Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:46 am

uhh I hate to say it...but Lost Worlds is not the game for me...It just felt weird and head tilting
BlueJewel
BlueJewel

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:49 am

I find it o.k.

My favorite cut scene so far is from Windy Valley Act 4. (Where Sonic calls Eggman Baldy McNosehair and makes fun of Zazz)
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltbreakDX Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:26 am

To me, it's decent. I only have the 3DS version, as I don't have enough money to buy the Wii U. On the 3DS version, the levels drag out way too much. The Special Stages made me quite dizzy. But the music, and the level design, especially for the 3DS is beautiful.
BoltbreakDX
BoltbreakDX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum