Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Vacation!

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Big Vacation!  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Vacation!

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:11 am

Noz walked over and hugged her close. "He won't come near you. I promise. He won't lay a finger on you." 

Ven sighed. "Noz won't be the only one attacked. If my suspicions are correct naga has multiple enemies in our group. And he probably has people with him. Probably Zeke and Draco. Zeke would go for Isis. Draco for Leo. Mother wants us all dead."

Isis stood back on the roof. "Why can't I read the stars... I feel clueless.

Leo sniffed the air. "Dragon... But not just any dragon either" he said growling
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:31 am

"okay.."she hugged back.

"didnt you shatter Zeke's soul?...if such a body does come i doubt its the real thing.maybe a created being....as we were."

Vi looked to leo."Draco yes?"her voice harbored distaste with every syllable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:35 am

Ven sighed. "I merely sent Zeke to hell. It's possible mother had eon bring the basterd back."

Leo growled. "Ya but how he survived I don't know"

The hiss of a snake came from the hall as everything around noz and Terri turned to that of a nightmare in itself

A loud dragons roar eminated from above. There was no mistaking Draco was back
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:48 am

"...then i guess we have a problem here,me and gerald will be on guard to interfere with noz and terria.i want you and trigger to help violet and leo should they need the assistance,ill also send word to porter and Eli to watch on isis,should spirit fail to take his brother down....dont object this plan i know what im doing."

some formal sensed footsteps were taken behind isis,till he stood towering behind,the nights shade darkened his face,only his steely silver eyes seemed most noticable.

Spirit was trying to slip out of the trap spell zeke had used.

terri jumped hearing the hiss and clung onto ven."ah!"

"...you spend all that effort for peace and someone goes to ruin it!lets take him down,again!"vi said,frusterated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:55 am

The temperature started to drop around Isis. "You shouldn't have come back Ezekiel"

Noz growled. Putting Terri behind him. "Stay back you over grown purse!" He snarled

Leo transformed. "Way ahead of you" he said roaring 

Porter looked to Eli. "Why are we goin to protect this bitch again?"

Ven sighed. "Oh leave me with the lazy one. Alright" he walked over to triggers tree. "Hey lazy ass get up we got work to do" he said kicking the tree.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:12 am

"cmon gluttony,might have a snack for you~."she smirked as he looked to charlotte and ran excited."Yah!"charlotte led him as they ran

terri drew her gun,if anything she was almost too tense to move,her breathing slowed as she was more alert.

vi formed her blade,"alright then!"

Eli looked to porter,you should know we cant take mother down alone with seven so we need her,aside from that,charlotte is the only one actually being a leader at the moment."his voice mellow and sophisticated.

trigger got up surprisingly fast."work already?.i dont want this,cant someone else."he said,perhapes what he meant to say was the opposite?

zeke smirked."should have come back? why? once given a chance i took it gladly,now.he rested his hand on her shoulder,the heat he produced from it was extravagant,as it countered her chill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:21 am

As soon as Zeke touched her his hand started to freeze solid citing off his heat magic. His entire hand, skin and all turned to ice. She moved away . "And you should know that I'm willing to put you back in the hell you came from"

"Get up or I will ill shove that sword of your up your ass. Or would you rather mother do that for me when she kills us" ven growled

Naga slithered closer to the room. "Nozzzz you and your girlfriend are on my kill lissssst. Ssssso I sssssuggessst you ssssstart running."

Noz roared. "We're not going anywhere"

Leo roared as they charged for where Draco was
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:36 am

"?"he looked at his now ice hand and did nothing but smirked."how interesting,you think im going back to hell?i dont think so,im staying in the overworld now,though the heat was pleasureable down there~."looking to isis,he swung his ice hand at a wall making it shatter away and his silver blood gushed out,only to reform the hand he lost with it.

Trigger growled at ven."oh shut up already! your voice is irritating i dont wanna listen to it!."he said walking.

Terri sort of cowered behind noz."i-id almost rather jump out the window right now."she said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:45 am

Isis smirked. "Well then maybe I should have had ven shatter you to peices instead of Leo."

Naga smirked. "Scared of snakes darling?" Snakes started to slip though the cracks in the door: "you should be"

Noz lit himself ablaze keeping the snakes back
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:02 am

"you wouldnt have regrets if you had~."he said leaning forward with open arms and a grin suited to his twisted thoughts,screwed with but more than the corruption he brought on himself before."i know your not gonna be simple to take down."and as behind the transition from his position infront of her to behind with a grasp oh her,a jet black hunters knife held to her throat."i wonder what the black metal would do inside of your body~.i know its forever bound in violets~.but she seems to be copping with it just fine,it could poison your body so it is uninhabitable~.i want the find out."with those last words he went to slit her throat only to have his hand pulled away safely away from isis and twisted so his hand had to drop it.Eli stood having Zeke in a submissive position.zeke looked to him."!?"

"oh tsk,its rather shameful how todays men treat women so horridly."he twisted zekes arm so he was brought closer to the ground and rested his foot on zekes back.zeke seemed to cringe so hard like a  5 ton boulder had just landed on him."your a rather weak opponent.Pride? might you be willing to kill this fool?permanently?"

she closed her eyes tight not wanting to see the snakes."no NO! no no no no!"she shook her head with extreme disagreement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:12 am

Porter smirked cracking his knuckles. "With pleasure." In his hands appeared his blades. He stabbed on through the head and on through the heart. The flames from the blades shattering his soul completely. "The deed is done" he removed the blades 

Noz smirked. "Oh Gerald there. Some tasty treats in here for you!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:21 am

Eli let the body go and stepped away as it melted like tin in a furnace and disapated into nothing."how grim..."he looked to isis."...your fine?"

charlotte let him off the leash.

he ran berserk and shoved snakes in his mouth,busting through anything and leaving no scraps.terri just covered her face."....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:25 am

Naga hissed as snuck up on Gerald. And bit his neck injecting poison into his bloodstream. 

Noz hugged Terri close still using the blaze to protect them

Isis nodded. "Ya... T-thanks envy..." She went to go see if spirit was ok
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:33 am

"..."gerald stood still and gripped naga tightly."YOU BITE ME I BITE YOU BACK!"he screamed and bit down over naga's head.

charlotte looked at gerald."you cant really injure something that can consume anything~."

he just shrugged."...well our charge is done,want to wrestle?"he said to pride.everyone who knew him he could hold anyone down for the count without much effort.

terri held onto him tightly,tearing up."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:40 am

"It's ok Terri their gone now. It's ok shhhhhh" noz said holding her close 

Pride winced vanishing. He knew me never stood a chance against Eli

Leo and vi cam back Leo covered in dragon blood.

Isis ran through the hospital. "Spirit? Spirit!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:47 am

"you sure?"she said.

Eli just smirked."i guess not.i never get to have a good fight with friends~."he said to himself and walked.

violet not as covered but stained her clothing."...you had more hatred toward him that ive seen you have toward anyone."

spirit was leaned up against a wall facing the ground."...."he had gotten out of what zeke had for him but,looked he used alot of energy to do so."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:53 am

Leo smirked. "Interrupt me on my vacation and you get ripped to shreds. That's how it is for all my enemies."

"That's because you barely have any friends." Porter said.

Isis tenced rushing to him and quickly transfer in some power to him.

Noz looked around before holding out his gun firing. Killing the last one. "Yep  I'm sure.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:01 am

she smiled."well it seems to work~"

"not my fault.my mind was clouded for so long."he said in defense.

feeling the energy he tried to smile a bit."heh....sorry."was all he could say at the moment.in a faint voice.

she opened her eyes and looked at him,and around."..."then hugged him tight."heh~...i hate snakes."

gerald sat down and rubbed his stomach."owwwww....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:06 am

Noz smiled. "Well there are no more come on let's get some sleep.... Somewhere else."

Porter chuckled. "Sounds like Gerald finally ate too much"

Isis hugged him. "No it's ok kitty. Sleep and I'll heal you up"

Leo smirked "that it does"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:15 am

"mkay."she still hugged him.

gerald sat there."MwAAAAAH! GRUMBLY GUTS SUCK!"

charlotte looked to porter."well im sure snake venom isnt a great thing to digest."

he smiled with relief."if i rest.im gonna fall over~.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:20 am

Isis helped him to a bed. " sleep... And maybe after this is over..." She whispered something in his ear before kissing him with a giant smirk.

Noz picked her up walking her out of the room to find somewhere to sleep

Porter sighed. "Ven and trigger are both sleeping by a tree"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:25 am

"!.."he looked to her and walked.".."he smirked a bit and nodded."alright."

"you dont have to carry me.."she looked to noz.

charlotte rolled her eyes."what does triggers laziness spread?"she stood."...well let ven sleep he could use the rest i guess."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:29 am

"You want down?" Noz asked. "Cause you didn't seem to want to let to of me earlier."

"Kitty sleeps or he won't get his sexy treat" Isis said healing him and trying to form another orb.

Porter sighed. "What we need to do is give trigger a freakin monster energy drink."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:52 am

"uh!..well,its if you didnt want to..i can walk but..."she blinked looking up to him.

he laid his head down."well fine."bringing his arm up over his eyes to block out the light he tried to rest."..."

charlotte looked to him."when we have to fight mother,then give and make him drink one or two,for that size of a guy id imagine two is gonna be needed...i suppose tomorrow morning weh-..."she stopped and lost her balance,kinda dropping dead,eli went to grab her so she wouldnt injure herself on the table near her.seems she blacked out,though the body seemed lifeless."!?....well that was unexpected."Eli had said in reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:07 am

"I carry you on my back all the time." He said smiling. "I don't get to carry you in my arms very often so I'm going to."

Isis turned off the lights. Then going back to working

Ven's eyes shot open. "Something's wrong...." He ran inside 

Porter growled. "Get her on a bed. Something's wrong here"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next