Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Vacation!

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Big Vacation!  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Big Vacation!

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:13 am

"A little weak. But other than that I'm fine" he said smiling. He held himself up. Before leaning against th wall. "He was more powerful than I remembered."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:44 am

she stood next to him."when was the last you saw him?"she blinked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:56 am

He looked to her. He sighed. "It was seven years ago.after he got me out of cyberspace he and I teamed up to find out about my parents. And whatever memories were scattered around. A mission put us against each other. And it was to save sysilia, she's two years younger than me. But I didn't know that till the middle of the enemy territory. He had made a deal to have the hostile kill me. But he didn't realize I was more to than I looked. He had to step in himself just to take me down and before he could finish me big g had already broken through his lackeys to get me in exosuit"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:16 am

"!...wow..."she blinked and looked to him."and i ended up wailing on the guy so hard as to push him into the next building."she smiled."uhm....no nevermind...."she said and looked toward the ground unfront of her."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:20 am

"What?" He said "was there something you wanted to tell me?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:04 am

she twiddled with her fingers and looked to him a bit."...i was wondering,if after this stupid fight... we could,go on a walk through the nearby forest.uhm...maybe,have a small picnic there?"she seemed rather nervous,or afraid it was hard to tell."..."she looked back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:09 am

He smiled. "Of course, galaxy. But first lets finish our business with th mother sin" he pulled out the relic. Ready?" He asked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:12 am

she looked at the relic and smirked a bit."if you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:17 am

He got back in his exosuit touching her and he robots teleporting to the others.

Ven smirked "they made it"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:23 am

charlottle looked to them and didnt say anything of it as she turned."well alright now that they're finally here.spirit isis,keep yourselves safe,you'll be the ones healing us when wounded during battle should the case arrise,if not attack in what way you can......lets go then."she walked.

vi silently mocked charlotte.

galaxy blinked,and then made it so her exosuit was on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 am

Leo nudged her to behave.

Isis smirked. "We can take care of ourselves I a fight"

Ven walked up first. "Mother I'm home!" He snarled
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:17 am

vi rolled her eyes.

charlotte stood beside ven."..."

"so you decided to come anyway.for your 'freedom'as you call it..."she got up off her seat and faced them all.a look that was so neutral,it was like she felt nothing at all.numb throughout her body.but inside was malice."very well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:27 am

Ven summon his hammer. "Get ready cause the sins are through being your slaves"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:54 am

the rest ofĀ them there to back up.

"then lets have you all try to end my grasp,in the most perfect way possible."a pulse spread out through the room.its effects were grand reducing everyone to nearly powerless.

the orb spirit had was drained and wrecked.he could no longer give or take energy either,in a sence he was mortal.

violet was limited to only the use of her left arm,her right now rested heavy and motionless.she looked in shock.her immortality temporarily nonexistant.

Galaxy hadnt been much effected by it.but the main funtions of the exosuit and anything else she had was limited in many ways.

charlotte wasnt effected as would non of the sins.why had she left them untouched.

terri's gift,her incredible senses of sight and sent reduced to almost nothing."!?"

charlotte looked extremely irritated by this,he thoughts of an easy battle shattered then and there."...."

"reduced to not but common skilled citizens.the lowest out there.i dispise those who remain beneath me.i knew you seven would bring some help.lets see how helpful they are as common beings of their kind.all but their natural biological capabilities are gone...so show me what you've all got."

(XD i know seems impossible right!?..its not if they focus on teamwork than their own goals for this.but i know greed vi and galaxy will have a bit of a hard time with that,and envy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:07 am

Leo's fire dimmed. And when he tried to transform.. It didnt work. "What the.." He started to feel vulnerable.

Cyrus's tech started to falter. The exo suit crashed. And he couldn't moved. "No..." He was shocked that his own tech was failing even in these conditions. Necro however had to recombined with Cyrus. Not feeling the effects

Isis tried to weave spells to protect herself but failed as her ice powers failed but her power over life didnt.

Ven and porter felt no difference in their powers. Ven growled as he looked amoungst the group. "Now how is this fair at all you bitch"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:29 pm

"thats not really something i should be concerned of now is it.if you can to fight then you should have been prepared for these kind of events.what do you do now i wonder."

charlotte thought a bit as she looked at the others.'....individual attacks wont work..how..'looking back to the mother she had a starter idea.'...gotta figure out what other tricks she has.is she shielded?'

Greed tested his true form a bit with his hands,the one who would be a sheild,as his hand formed a hard exterior."...."

Gerald chewed at the leash breaking it from his collar as he ran at mother.he had that feastful look and a psychopaths instincts till few feet away from mother he was held still for a moment before being blasted to the wall behind everyone."!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:41 pm

Leo growled. Feeling completely weak was not on his agenda. The star started to glow as he walked forward. "So your afraid of us. Our powers are too much so you take it all away? Talk about cowerdly"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:52 pm

she looked at leo."i take them away for convenience.i wouldnt want to waste more time on you all,i could wipe you out here and now,or would like to try and fight for you lives?"she moved her attention to all."your wasting my time now,why not you all just leave,and my dear sins stay alongside of me.it would prove easier."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:12 pm

Ven growled. "Fat chance mother! The sins will no longer Bend to your will!" He lifted his hammer charging at herĀ 

Leo tence holding ven back as best he could. "Did you not see Gerald get blasted back!"

Cyrus tried to get out of his exosuit. "Damn it!" He tried to look for the problem
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:16 pm

"oh no?if not on your own will.i will force you to do as i ask.would you like an example?"she asked.as plainly as ever.

galaxy had hers removed by now.she looked to cyrus."....need some help?"

gerald was pushing himself up to his feet."ow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:27 pm

Cyrus sighed. "Yes..." He said feeling dumb for not being able to use his own tech.

Ven grinned knocking Leo away. "Shut up you hag!" He said swinging his hammer at her.

Porter growled. "Might want to stop him befor he gets us all killed." He said to charlotte
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:40 pm

she just stood."it would be his fault."

she just flicked her wrist,sending ven back llike she had gerald,and walked the opposite way of everyone."pointless.you cant even touch me."

vi growled,then disconnected the heavy weight that was her right arm.

galaxy went to start helping him out of the suit."got any ideas?"

eli just seemed to casually walk towards the mother.,he got so close as he could throw a punch,but he didnt as he stood behind her."....?."he then looked toward the others."why not take a lighter ap-"he wasnt able to finish as the mother got her arm around his neck,holding him there."!?"he went to try and pull her arm away.

"why my sin,envy was it.what i had the most long ago,along with that i returned your body not long ago.how many years has it been since you showed the world your true form,and not this condensed imperfection you appear?nearly 400 i assume."she said to him.

"let go damn it!"he was able to say.

terri felt rather scared,could see well.going off sound alone was pretty difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:08 pm

Noz tried to comfort her. He couldn't do anything but that.

Leo got up growling.

Ven got up. "Ok playing fair isn't going to get us anywhere." He thought for a moment. "Greed. Think you can get envy away from mother?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:39 pm

eli tried to pull away with fail.

greed grinned."course i can!"he ran his sheild countered the mother's,as he went to punchout mother she just threw eli at him,pushing them away from her central sheild.

"you efforts are useless just go away.or ill make evny rid you all from my quarters."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:48 pm

Ven roar as the hammer swung. "Since when have I taken orders from you

Cyrus tried to analyze the situation. "With most of us weakened by her. We have to find a way to counter her magic. But that will also mean breaking her barrier. If we were all able to attack at the same time we can overpower the defence and shatter her focus"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next