Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Horsemen

2 posters

Go down

The Four Horsemen Empty The Four Horsemen

Post by -Karma- Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:15 pm

In the ages when man built castles along elves and witches and drove might armies out with an iron fist. they're layed a legend that there were four guardians who kept balance with the earth, and would arise when a being interrupted that balance. They were called, the Four horsemen. The horsemen were the bringers of the apocalypse in which when balance fell they demolished everything including the earth.

The horsemen had nicknames and kingdoms, Pestilence, the bringer of illness and disease. Famine, the taker of food to poison the air and the ocean. War, Interrupter of peace and tranquility. And the most feared one of them all, The fourth horsemen, Death, The pale rider, Reaper of souls, The Grim Reaper, The server of hades.

Fast forward two billion years later, in the world of Mobius, the legend had not left earth an unheard of so called 'fiction' was what it was in Mobius.
But what happens when legend becomes true and the day darkens and the clouds turn red. The four Destroyers awaken from slumber and come from the ground to destroy the world and turn it into a massive kingdom dedicated to the four knights.
The simple approach of the horseman wiped out over two billion people what will it take to destroy the horsemen or even survive...maybe a legend hidden deep within the structure of Mobius...

Tell me if you want to join and the character you will be using ill start soon
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

The Four Horsemen Empty Re: The Four Horsemen

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:18 am

I will use my character Aries as War or as a normal character either one
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down