Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Time of Rest.

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

A Time of Rest. Empty A Time of Rest.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:38 pm

"I don't gotta be cool! I'm adorable~" she looked up at him with her big blue eyes and whimpered. "...~"

Back to top Go down

A Time of Rest. Empty Re: A Time of Rest.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:02 pm

he looked down to her."yes,but its not adorable to wake a man~."he smiled and walked to the washroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:46 pm

she smiled. "I made fish for you~" she sat down and made Noxas' plate. "Here Novie" she sat it down.

The phone started ringing. Lexi picked it up and awesered. "Hello?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:32 pm

he smiled ."thanks.

zane walked and took a seat,he was still bogged down from sleep."..."

it was the lady she met at the station."didnt think id hear your voice again,is mr.Helstorm present?"she sounded rather demanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:11 am

she whimpered. "...yeah..." She walked over to Zane and handed him them phone. "Here daddy...." She seemed a bit worried and scared as she began to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:13 am

"?..."he took the phone gently,bringing it up to his ear."hello?...."  "yes...as soon as im healed at least....right.."then hung up."very direct.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:16 am

she whimpered. "Did you make it?" She tipped her head. 

The phone rang again and lexi quickly grabbed the phone and answered it. She got up from the table and walking into a different room and locked herself,in. She sounded likemshemwas gonna cry. Moments later she hung up and walked out and sat down finishing her dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:17 am

"uh ya..?"he watched her,when she came back he stayed silent for a bit.".......what was that about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:21 am

"I rather you eat first Zane... Or else you might just get up and run..." She got up and walked to wash her plate. After that she was silent. She was shaking slightly more, now in a worry mood. 

Forge ran in and ate from his plate and the kitten did the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:23 am

"?..!"he looked at forge and the kitten."...this house lacks dicipline.."he sighed."but anyway..."he separated half to give to the animals and ate the other which didnt take him long to finish."no seriously lexi you gotta tell me these things...what was the call for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:27 am

"...well she told me to tell you to do so... Did you even notice Aqua wasn't here? She the one that called and she's at the hospital, she leave right before I woke you up. So she told me she wasn't feeling so well so she staying there for few days, just incase. She said  if it was comtagous she didn't want to pass it to us..." She looked down. "I'm sorry Zane... But she wanted to make sure you ate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:33 am

concern quickly appeared over his face."even so something like that shouldnt be put off..even if i needed the nourishment,But it cant be helped."he grabbed his coat and looked to her and novas."i wont be too long,ill at least see sure that its okay and hope nothing of it is terminal or contageous..."then grabbed his keys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:36 am

Lexi ears laid back. "...I-I'm sorry Zane..." She laid her head on Novas' shoulder. "...I feel horrible..." She hugged him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:41 am

"its not your fault,your just following directions."he closed the door behind.

novas rubbed her back."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:42 am

She sighed and looked at Novas. "Was it,good Novas?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:44 am

he smiled."ya thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:47 am

"Welcome." 

A male was walking into the hospital with flowers and a card. His were laid back feeling guilty,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:52 am

he was walkking in around the same time.he didnt pay attention to him figureing he was there for some other reason or person."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:59 am

He walked into a room and sat the cad and flowers down in the counter and walked over to a female. It was Aqua's room. He stood and looked down at her with his ears back. "..." He just,shook,his head. 

Aqua was laying in the bed with. muitlipe cord hooked to her. A nurse just finished giving her medience, and walked out. She laid there gripping the gown they gave her. She had her eyes close. Was she resting on just trying to relax?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:02 am

"?.."he walked over and looked at aqua and glanced to the male in question."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:04 am

He looked up at him. "Hello sir, how are you fine day?" He whispered. She was shaking slightly. "..." She rolled onto her side and curled,up,,growling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:11 am

"im fine.."he got to the bed's side and took a seat on the chair available."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:19 am

He rubbed his neck looking to his hand then to hers. "Oh! Your the one she always talks about at lunch? She likes to talk about you. Describes how nice and charming you are. I work with her, I told my boyfriend n about you guys." He blushed slightly rubbing his neck. "I was the first to welcome her to the new job and the one who brought her lunch... The place told me there was no fish... So I took their word.can you give her the card and flowers?" He pointed to them. "Or make sure she gets them?" 

Aqua was curled up slightly crying. One hand grinning her stomach, and the other trying to relax, but she moved her hand to hold Zane's thumb, like she knew he was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:24 am

"?...ya i can do that...thanks for showing concern..."he held her hand in his as her hand still gripped his thumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:26 am

He sighed. "I feel so bad..." 

Aqua slowly stopped shaking, but moved abit. "Z-Zane?" He eyes were closed as she was still curled up. "I-I wanna go home...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum