Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tournament

Go down

The tournament Empty The tournament

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 9:13 pm

You may post, but I will put the names in order for you to look.
As I have started this, I will go first.
Please check who post when, okay?

1. Doom(Dendera)
2. Ultimate Tank

Doesn't matter how you explain your character, just do what you can. I will try to go in long posts. I also may add first person before I go third person. Why? Cause, it's practice, and this is to be something fun...

[This will be first person, but I will change to third person. Kay?]
Character: Ivorygrace(For the time being)
Nickname: 'The Curse'
Reason of being here: I don't know....
--- Accepted ---

What dark tournament would want some crazy, insane hedgehog who is about to lose to himself to another being that is known as a Disease? I, Ivorygrace(funny how my name doesn't even suit me), am a monster out of control. I control no powers, I don't need to. However, I have been avoiding other... Beings due to this disease.... My whole left side of my very body is the only thing keeping this disease in a hold, and even then it slowly withers and being replace slowly by metal machinery and cores of energy... What would become of me if my own whole left side of my body wither? Be half machine and half flesh? I'm sure that won't be the case when this disease is done with me...

I seem to be complaining more than I am explaining myself. In fact, I must be the most girlish-guy running around in this world, carrying bottles of the cure for my disease AND living in a hospital for my whole life... But, enough about that, I assume questions would start coming. At the moment, I'm seeing nothing but darkness and what is glowing off of me, the color of yellow faintly lit the room is enough to tell me it was a cell... Of all things, a cell, trap like an animal. I know my mother and father wouldn't let this happen to me, so I was most likely kidnapped. In fact, I don't even remember what last happen to me before I got into this gloomy place....

-Third person-

Sitting on the lower bed, which was chain to the dull wall like any prison cell: which, the strange male hedgehog wasn't used to, was the only thing keeping him away from the others... He doesn't go to get his food, they won't allow him; which must be a plus to him, but safe to say, he was pretty lonely.... The male hedgehog gaze to the bars of his 'bar' home and notice one of the guards.

"Your time has come, your fighting your first bloody battle today. No worries, no one will die, we'll make sure of it."

A bewilder expression form on the fact of the male hedgehog, just those words weren't good enough to him. "Do you know what you've have chain up and throwing out there?" The male growled to the guard, only to gain a sly smirk from the guard... This place wasn't in the mind of keeping people safe, and it seem they know well enough what they were holding in bars for days now...

A worry expression was on the male hedgehog's face before being pushed out of his cell and onto a sandy ground, out in the sun. Yea, it was blinding to one who was forced to stay in the dark. The male was forced to close his eyes. For a hedgehog, he had a rather long tail, and the tip of it was metal - just like his left arm, left leg, left ear. His left eye was much similar to that of a robot before being forced to close. Sparks jump off the thick wires in the metal parts, which was helping them work like any normal part: well, what parts were showing the wires that is. Before making his eyes open once they adapted a bit, his right eye was a soft light blue. He glance around... So many people, it frighten him of why they watched, and the matter of a fact - they scare him. Now, it was a waiting game for whom was against him. He then notice his wrist where still cuff together; this was more of a challenge of balance and dodging to him... Or, that's what it seems to be.

(I'm bored, so deal with it...)

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Sat May 11, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The tournament Empty Re: The tournament

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 12:20 am

The male notice the guard going over and undone his cuffs. Ivorygrace didn't understand what was going on... Was he to fight someone? Why should he fight anyone? Why wasn't any of this making sense to him? Was he being used as a weapon? was he a biding object? None of this made sense as people cheer in the far stands. 'Why me?' Was the finally question that pop up before glancing to another gate, which had open. "?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat May 11, 2013 9:47 am

((Sorry about not replying to the other topic! I could have sworn I did... Well, gonna copy-paste information on a character from another RP which, unfortunately, died:))

Highlight to view (quite a lot of) info:
Spoiler:
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Ultimate Tank wrote:((Sorry about not replying to the other topic! I could have sworn I did... Well, gonna copy-paste information on a character from another RP which, unfortunately, died:))

Highlight to view (quite a lot of) info:
Spoiler:

(Cool .w. Your in ^^ I'm happy your able to join. I'm sleepy at the moment cause I just woke up XD You can post ^^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat May 11, 2013 5:40 pm

A few hours ago, a cat had awoken.

A very strange cat, mind you, with calming blue fur with the occasional marking of white here and there. It was of a breed known for their long, fluffed up tails and deary me did this feline have a fluffy rear end, tail wrapped around its body as a makeshift blanket. A blanket which now swished out of the way, revealing the rest of its body. A male, that much was obvious, with a very thin and lithe build - this cat used agility and reflexes to its advantage in battle, and was a very fearsome foe indeed. Brown, leather armor adorned its body with shoulder plates covered with spikes, the same with the bangles around his wrists and on the soles of his thick boots. Two shotels (curved swords) attached to its hips, and long, bladed gauntlets covered its hands.

What was most unusual was the cat's facial features. It had two eyes - one organic and the other metal. The natural eye was pink, and a long, faint scar crossed through the eyeball itself. Slit pupils narrowed as it raised its head into the air, the grey mechanical eye twirling like something robotic would. The pupil of the metal eye spun, zooming in to the distance, through the bars of its prison and piercing the darkness. A grin spread across the cat's face.

Mistress Noose thought it a profit to make Dux fight, so Mistress Noose told him to 'join in' with this tournament and make her some pretty, shiny pennies. But Dux didn't join in, because she forced him to. And he had to follow. Because if he didn't then Mistress Noose would cause a shock to course through his thin body. He didn't like to be shocked - it was the only pain he ever felt.

---

Duxenkreig stalked into the arena, the artificial eye examining the scene before him: A hedgehog for an opponent, looked partially made of metal and scrawny. Weak. No fun. Boo. He straightened his back, long tail swaying side by side against the sandy floor.

"You don't look like fun," he sulked with a huff, taking a few more steps towards him.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 5:54 pm

If this male hedgehog didn't know fear, he would be looking at such thing right now. Ivorygrace has never seen such... damage in his mind, the male hedgehog did looked scared as he backed away. His ears flicked as he heard the loud crowd. Just great, he had to fight something that most likely would beat him in seconds if given the chance.

He glance around before sighing; no weapons, he would have to trust the inner monster of himself... His disease of all things. The male closed his eyes as the sparks came off his metal parts, suddenly blood started to leak down from his right eye as a sly grin form.

"I didn't think I be give the chance to do something like this?" The male hedgehog gave a rather different appearances now as the light orange became a bit darker as he open his eyes, the right eye now blue with black. "Hmph, I don't have to be so gently now should I?" The male hedgehog had stop backing away like he had normal done as the male smirks evilly at the cat. Over hearing the words that the cat spoke he smirks even more, nearly covering his whole muzzle. "My soft side is never fun, always so scared, worries and completely goes over edge about touch anyone."

The male hedgehog move his metal fingers, as if getting used to the fact he was controlling over his own body. "Heh." The Hedgehog looked to the cat, before getting in position as through he was ready to attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat May 11, 2013 8:07 pm

"Which one is your soft side?" the feline asked with a tilt of his head, eyes flashing and glowing a light pink, "I can cut it off for you if you like!" With a grin across his own face, Dux jumped up, flexing his fingers, causing each individual long blade on his gauntlets to glimmer in the beating sunlight.

And those long knife-like blades were brought down as the cat fell toward's the hedgehog's face like some sort of rabid black mass with spikes and blades attached to it. Each one waiting to slice the skin off the poor guy's skull.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 1:57 am

The male hedgehog grin and slides out of the way with a follow high kick to the male cat with a robot leg as lightning sparks off before he flips out away and stands on his feet perfectly as he grins at the cat. "Heh, well, aren't you a ball of fur ready to slaughter."
His eyes glared a bit as if going serous . "Hmph." He gets ready for anything.

The male watched the cat, through he knew he was having a small argument with the inner soft side of him... How lovely that goes while having a fight in the real world...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon May 13, 2013 8:35 pm

The blue-furred menace twisted his body as he lunged towards the male, the kick scraping off his armored body as he moved, the most it doing is an unfortunate pat to the stomach. The lightning from the mechanical limb, however, did cause the leather to sizzle ever so slightly, scarring it black. Landing on all fours like a feral beast, tail coiling as Duxenkreig whipped himself around to face his opponent, he grinned.

The two shotels from the holsters were gone. His single natural eye was still glowing pink.

From behind the hedgehog came the sound of two blades slicing through the air, the two curved weapons wrapped in that same glow from his organic eye as they aimed a blow for his spine. Perhaps it would be less dangerous if the weapons were not covered in a sticky, highly acidic substance which could cause most surfaces to hiss and corrode away like butter, if the blade itself didn't do it first.

Telekinesis was a terrifying thing indeed.

As the blades behind swung forth, Dux ran forward once more, an uppercut aimed with the long gauntlets. Groin to neck was the plan, and ripping the hedgehog wide open would certainly please the crowd, no? "Stay still, stop being so slippery!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 12:39 am

However, that didn't seem to be the plan, the male hedgehog spin away from the uppercut like some girl, if you could even say he was like a girl. The hedgehog, however, try to dodge the shotels, only to had one metal finger in the way; The pain was unbearable due to the acid-like liquid on the shotels.

"Ugh!" He made some distances from the cat and his floating weapons to look at what damage was cause to his metal part. His left hand, the end of his ring finger was cut clean off as the liquid drip and slowly eat a bit more of metal that was his ring finger.

The sound of the gasp from some of the crowd send shivers up Ivorygrace's spine as he looks to The male cat... What was he? Surly no being he met... Right when he was thinking this, he wasn't smiling all evilly, in fact, his appearances was when he was standing in the middle of the sand... As Ivory watched the cat's motions, fear could be seen in the male hedgehog's eyes... He knew one wrong slip, and death would be welcoming him to the afterlife...

Panting, he gotten in a stances, ready to dodge more if needed too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri May 17, 2013 11:02 am

((I has a quick question. This isn't canon, right? Because if it's a tourney, one will have to either die or be horrifically wounded and near-death if it's in that nature. And I don't fancy that happening to either of them :c ))

"Sneaky, slippery thing, aren't you? Just can't seem to get a decent blow on you," he spoke with a huff, kneeling on the ground with his fluffy tail curling around like as a feline would. The two curved swords flung to his side, the glow from both his single eye and the weapons shimmering to a halt, the two falling into the cat's claws. He clanged the weapons together, scraping the blades together like nails on a chalkboard.

Clang clang clang clink.

"Though I'll admit, I do like that look you're giving me," he grinned, "I like it a lot. Keep doing it."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 11:39 am

Ultimate Tank wrote:((I has a quick question. This isn't canon, right? Because if it's a tourney, one will have to either die or be horrifically wounded and near-death if it's in that nature. And I don't fancy that happening to either of them :c ))

(No worries ^^ this isn't cannon. I don't really like doing any cannon stuff XD No characters will not die. I don't fancy the idea of characters dieing and all that either .w.)

Ivorygrace tense to the words of the male feline before having to put one hand over his right ear before keeping his focus on the male cat. 'What am I to do? If I let down my guard he could hit me from any side and I won't know...' He try to hold back his tears from the thought of being even harmed in such a horrifying manner. The only other being that could reply to the thoughts going in his mind was the disease inside of him. 'Stop being so work up about this, wherever you are, if something goes wrong you start crying.'

Outside the male hedgehog's mind, he try to keep a rather straight face, but it seem he was having a hard time as he try to not tighten his eyes shut together as he flicked his tail. He kept his eyes on the feline as silents just stain the air... This male freaked him out, and it seem this male enjoy hurting people; if not kill them personality... He just shiver at the thought of being dead. He wished his papa was here, then he be fine, right?

He shook slightly more as he try to hide his emotions more, he didn't want to have a breakdown right now. Not when he could be harmed far worse than the damage on his left hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed May 22, 2013 10:34 am

"They're no fun when they fight back!" Dux whined, ears flattening against his head as he took a step forward, that grin on his face transforming into a very furious scowl in a matter of a second, "SO WHY WON'T YOU FIGHT BACK?!" A hiss escaped his throat as the clanging weapons stopped, fell to the floor, and no later did they rise once more. Both the blue cat's eye and the weapon once more covered in a light pink glow.

Both lunged forward. Both had a single intent.

Like a ball of fury with blades and spikes attached, he threw himself towards the timid hedgehog, teeth bared and arms outstretched once more, gauntlets reflecting light on each individual knife-like long blade, each one aiming for Ivorygrace's abdomen. Oh, he wouldn't kill just yet. No no. Rather, he wanted a fight. This was boring. Dux needed some sparring before dealing the final blow.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 11:25 am

The male's eyes grown wide at the attacks, he suddenly hot footed back before doing a back flip. He couldn't fight The male cat. Ivory knew that if he even try to fight back he would be down in seconds. Ivory glance to his right before he started to run to the much more open area so he wouldn't be pin to the wall; however, even through he does dodge well, once his scared to point of losing some thought. Ivory tripped and slightly fallen, he try to get up quickly to turn around.

He couldn't let himself end like this...

Ivory's eyes dare to the walls... If only he could make an escape plan.... The male hedgehog kept his eyes on Dux as he finally had gotten up and turn around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum