Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flamess the hedgehog-finding a new home

Go down

Flamess the hedgehog-finding a new home Empty Flamess the hedgehog-finding a new home

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 11:12 am

A small red hedgehog with crystal blue eyes and a green dress by the name of flamess woke up from a nightmare. A nightmare of her parents. They had ditched her previously in reality, and since then she could not stop dreaming about them. She tried going to the orphanage, but they ditched her two. So now flamess lives alone on the street. People stroll past her. Some people laugh, some people roll their eyes, and some people call her names, tease her and even bully her!! This small hedgehog, being 12 years old, had unusual fire power. If she got angry she would let out a huge blast of fire. After this poor hedgehog woke up, she sat up to see a gang of bullies. "well well well, seems like the dorks still here." one said. "go get a life." the other said. "oh wait....YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!!" the gang laughed and walked off. A tear ran down her poor innocent face as they walked off. She hated bring teased. At this point she just wanted to give up on everything.

Back to top Go down

Flamess the hedgehog-finding a new home Empty Re: Flamess the hedgehog-finding a new home

Post by Spekkal Wed May 08, 2013 10:18 am

"Hey, you alright?" spoke a voice. That voice belonged to a hedgehog, and that hedgehog was roughly in his late teens to early twenties. Age was difficult to point out with this one, though he seemed young enough. His fur was a dark orange, and eyes a deep green. A short guy, and only seemed to wear a tank-top, shorts and sandals. A simple hedgehog indeed with very long quils (long enough to tap against his backside when he walked) and yet, one would have to wonder why he was bandaged up in various places. The neck was wrapped up the most, over and over again.

The hedgehog extended a hand towards her to lift her up, and he held a look of sympathy and... nostalgia? No, he was far from happy to see someone in this state, but those green eyes did hold a feeling of similarity and empathy. "What was that all about?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Flamess the hedgehog-finding a new home Empty Re: Flamess the hedgehog-finding a new home

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 10:42 am

''oh....'' she said looking up. ''its just ...........well.. it happens every day.'' She replied in a sad tone. She still felt like ending everything. The stranger Did Make her shiver a little inside. she wasnt used to people even...coming to help her. She Felt like getting up and attacking, to leave her alone. But she wanted to take a chance. Although she was worried she would end up Back in a child prison. She took his Hand and got up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed May 08, 2013 10:56 am

Ah dear, he knew that look all to well, as did he know that feeling. Honestly, it angered him to the very core that this was still happening, and society was all the more worse since, well, things which he should probably not mention to this young mobian. "Don't worry, I've been through the same ordeal cause of my papa. I know what it's like to be alone - to be excluded from everyone else," he replied with an unusually soft tone in his voice. The hedgehog gave a warm smile towards her, releasing his grip from her hand. Ah, she really did look roughed up... poor gal.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 11:05 am

''well thats different....i thought i was the only one here...who....'' Her Voice was Cut off By two Bullets that just missed her neck. ''uhh...can w-we get out of here...right...now....'' A bullet Fired once again, almost scraping her ear. The Cops Were chasing her once again. Flamess let out a small growl. the cops took one step closer. Then she let off a huge flame blast of energy at the cops. Then she backed away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed May 08, 2013 11:29 am

He was in the way of the fire blast, and the hedgehog wasn't hurt at all. One would have to wonder why all he did was brush off the ash from his shoulders like it was nothing, looking back to watch the surviving police force run forward. Huh. They must have hired pyromancers.

Turning back, the hedgehog followed the young girl, though his gaze had hardened significantly. "What did you do, and why are they chasing you?" he asked, the teenager whipping his head back to keep an on them. "Don't tell me you killed. I'm gonna be really annoyed if you turn out to be a murderer."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 11:44 am

I...I'm..not....I...." she stammered, stepping back more. She suddenly started to run. "I'm not a murderer..." she whispered before she ran. The police ran past you and started to chase me, still shooting at me. She was scared. The only thing she could think about was the innocent people she killed. She was uncontrollable at that time. She kept running. She soon got...very..tired. She couldn't run to fast since she was only a kid. Suddenly she was shot through the arm. A tear ran down her face as she kept running. Into the darkest part off the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu May 09, 2013 4:41 pm

How unusual. There was the sound of beating wings behind her, though it was faint. Very faint, like the wings were father away, just out of reach. And eventually, as she was running into the deepest part of the forest, the beating stopped suddenly and was replaced with the sound of foot against ground; the sound of shoe against grass.

"Hey, stop!" called a voice, belonging to the hedgehog which had tended to her earlier. It was obvious from the distance he was still quite far off, though the trail of blood droplets left by the wound in the girl's arm made tracking significantly easier. The sound of footsteps grew louder and louder still, and soon enough a hand reached out to grab the girl's shoulder. Impressive considering she was still moving. Being older certainly allowed more speed and agility, and he was thankful for that. "You're wounded, at least let me bandage it up." A sigh, and he was really hoping she'd stop moving now. "You didn't have to run if you said you didn't murder anyone. Not like I was implying anything, jeez. Though I guess I would be kinda miffed if you were, honestly."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:36 am

i....'' Flamess stood silently. She didnt want to say the things she had done. She still didnt want to say anything. ''fine..but...after that....'' she stammered. She just wanted to run. and keep running. to never stop. but she couldnt. what if this stranger could help her? what if he could end all her troubles? For her it seemed impossible, but she wanted to take the chance. to see if she could finally live her life like a normal kid. not a....

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri May 10, 2013 11:02 am

Excellent, no more running. Duriatic sighed, examining the area around them. The great expanse of leaves covered their heads above, blocking out the sunlight and casting a shadow across the dirt ground, though the occasional flicker of the leaves above did cause the occasional glimmer of light to escape. The barks of the trees were plentiful, and the hedgehog placed a bandaged hand on one to lean against.

"After that...?" he asked, hoping the young girl would continue as he began to remove his baggy tank-top as a make-so bandage for her arm. Of course, removing it did reveal more layers of the white, protective cloth wrapped around the mysterious hedgehog's torso. He said nothing, but rather sat on the floor and began to wrap the shirt around her wound, preventing more blood loss from occurring from the limb. He'd have to remove the bullet inside, but honestly he had no clue in removing those - only knew how to heal himself and thus heal others.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 12:38 pm

....then...I need to find shelter...." she said sighing. She trusted the mysterious hedgehog more, for at least trying to help. But she still would not share her secret. "the cops have Been after me for ages. Not sure why.." she lied. The wound stopped bleeding slightly. Flamess looked up at the hedgehog, noticing the bandages. "hey, what happened? Why have you got those bandages?" She asked tilting her head slightly. She became curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat May 11, 2013 12:43 pm

"I don't think the forest is the best place for shelter, honestly. Someone your age should be in an orphanage, where it's safe and secure," he replied, tightening the knot around her arm before giving a light pat and a slight smile on his face. "Yes, there we go, that should prevent infection. Still suggest you go the hospital when you have the chance, wouldn't want to lose your arm."

Leaning back, Duriatic sighed once more, rubbing his arm awkwardly. "Told you I'd been through the same thing. It's what my Papa did to me when I was young - still alive too. Never forgave him and rightfully so. Sorta why I'm overprotective of kids who've been through hell. They don't deserve it."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Flamess nodded. "sorry to remind you about that.." she whispered. The orphanage....hm. The last time she tried to go there she wad arrested because she apparently went insane. "uhh... I..uh..I think I actually may have somewhere to go!" she lied. She was not going to orphanage. Not a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat May 11, 2013 1:01 pm

"Where would that be?" the dark orange hedgehog asked, standing from his kneeling position. That was awfully sudden, and it was also somewhat concerning. Was she trying to escape once more, away from him? Or was there simply another reason behind this? "I'm sorry, but I can't have you wander about this dark part of the forest with dangers about," he crossed his arms, frowning, "I don't want you hurt."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 1:42 pm

I-I won't get hurt!" she stammered. "I I'm not that weak.." she looked away. Her ears twitched as another gun shot was headed towards her. She ducked. "I'm sick of those cops..what did I ever do?" she said, trying to forget about the fact she had killed . Lots. "like I said....I'll...I'll be fine. Who are you anyway?" she said, turning to the hedgehog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat May 11, 2013 1:55 pm

"My name doesn't matter, just call me your guardian angel," he replied with a smug grin. That was also one of the worst puns he had ever made in his nonexistent life. Ouch. He dusted himself off, wincing as the gunshot rang out. "They can't be chasing you for no reason, so you must have done something."

The smirk faded, and was replaced with a scowl. Green eyes glared into hers, "Are you lying to me? Because they wouldn't kill without reason." And Duriatic gave his shirt to her too. He'd want that back at some point - it was his only one.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 2:18 pm

Flamess' ears went down. "alright. A long time ago I was possessed and forced to kill with unusual power....I couldn't control myself. Those cops chased me. And my parents ditched me. So I was left alone. I couldn't go to orphanage, cause I would have killed someone. I try to explain to those cops, but they don't listen. They just continue trying to kill me..." she sighed. "there. I told you.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat May 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Oh dear, one of these children. Of course he had to deal with this. The murdering kind. Grand. "And what makes you think you won't do it again? I'm not saying them trying to kill you is bad, that makes them just as bad as what you've done, but even so! Murder isn't something to be taken lightly!"

And then, shimmering into existence from the hedgehog's spine, formed a pair of large white feathered wings. The scowl remained on his face as they beat once, a slight glow emitting from them. "I should know. I was murdered."

Well, this was suddenly awkward.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:01 am

''wait...what...?'' Flamess looked up at the wings. She felt slightly Bad now. ''...i.....'' She had absolutely NO idea what to say. She felt awkward. flamess suddenly shut her eyes. her ears twitched. One of her hands turned a dim red. A bullet went flying towards her.

she Caught it with the dim red hand.

''...i just wish all off this ..stupidity would end...'' She sighed, and threw the bullet to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon May 13, 2013 8:12 pm

"And what's stupid, being chased?" he asked, the wings folding behind his back. Honestly, he was starting to lose sympathy for this individual. But he couldn't give up on her. Not just yet. He wasn't one to act like his father, no no. He'd give her a chance and, more importantly, find the truth to this whole ordeal behind her. "It's hardly stupid when they want you to pay for your actions. You're a kid though, so I guess thinking that way is forgiven." He shrugged, turning around to eye carefully at the trees for any movement, "Though promise me you won't kill again. Promise."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 3:31 am

''i promise.'' She whispered quietly, making sure there were no cops around. She looked up at the sky. ''sunset already..?'' She said sighing. She hated the night. But that was the only time she could ignite. As she watched the sun go down, She felt a jolt of heat go through her. Unusuall heat. She quickly started to float slightly, As her body started to light on fire, Starting at her feet. soon the only part that wasnt covered in flames was her head. the flames slowly rose over her head, Her eyes turned something to look like crystal. Her eyes were blood red.

''the night is the only thing that lets me show myself....''

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed May 22, 2013 10:25 am

Blink blink.

"You're on fire," the angel hedgehog stated rather plainly and rather obviously, raising a single finger while doing so in a matter-of-factly fashion, eyes and face holding a deadpan expression, "This makes no sense. What." He took a step back, the heat and flames being the least of his troubles, being a pyromancer and all, but there was never any harm in being too cautious.

Also he had to look away from the red eyes. He didn't like red eyes. They had a tendency to make him either lash out of curl up and cry. Ha, like he'd do that in front of her! But even so, green eyes locked onto her mouth, simply to prevent that chill from going down his spine.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 9:15 am

''Weeeelll....at night i get more power than i do in the day witch makes me light on fire then for some reason i randomly start flying and stuff luckily i cant make anything catch on fire no matter how hard i try i can only set things on fire that i want to set on fire annnnnddd....'' She seemed full off info. it also seemed like she wont shut up. She took a large breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:45 pm

((SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY))

The hedgehog simply blinked, allowing the young girl to blabber on and on about her abilities, and Duriatic slowly began to more and more fall asleep from all of these unnecessary words. He lightly tapped his sandaled feet against the grass, placing a bandaged hand onto a tree to lean on. "Y'know, fire is really destructive," he chipped in on that specific subject of her ramblings, "and it's best not to abuse it unless in self defence. You may end up hurting people who really didn't deserve it, and therefore hurting their families and friends."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:13 am

(ITS OK XD)

Flamess thought for a moment..''yeaah...your right about that..'' She said and the fire dimmed out, still leaving her eyes and ember-red color. her ear twitched again. ''i-i can still hear someone out there, looking for me...''

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum