Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illustrated Revamps

+5
Azrael
Caliburn
Spekkal
ShadlineTheWolf
Uncanny-Illustrator
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Illustrated Revamps - Page 2 Empty Re: Illustrated Revamps

Post by Caliburn Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Character name:
Doctor Charles Metallic.

Image of their current appearance:
https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/mhvi2p.png (USED FOR SO LONG)

Things you want changed:
I want quite a few changes made really. First I would appreciate clothing to be fully revamped to fit some kind of authoritative military-like figure. He does lead the Doomsday Squad after all. Hair style and stuff can change completely, blah blah, that stuff. Also if you get the time to do so, I'd like a new design for his power armor, since the one I made is utterly awful in every aspect possible.

Different age/species or gender?
Make him look a bit older and more experienced if you can. Gender stays the same. Species CAN change, but I prefer him to be a hedgehog with spines (That'd be a change) or have echidna dreadlocks.

Appearance:
1. He's meant to be a proud figure, with the look of a well mannered person.

2. Clothing
Firstly like I mentioned above, military authoritative kind of apparel. The scarf thing stays if you don't mind. Boots are a must, and I'd like some kind of task force gloves.

Secondly, the power armor could use a revamp too, also like I said before. Just go wild with this. Remember though that it is supposed to look very protective and futuristic as it can take one hell of a beating.

Finally, would you mind giving him a pistol holster with a laser pistol inside, plus a backpack containing his stuff? The armor thing (Which comes last, or not at all if you can't be bothered) could also have a jet pack on the back too, since he does rely a lot on technology, and can't fly without it.

3. Colors
Gyaah so much info. Anyway, the colors are up to you. Just remember military looks. Camouflages and stuff should be taken into account and that jazzle. Gyaah sorry for the second request, and sorry for having so much wants in this. I don't mind if you deny this at all. @_@
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Character name: Sol
Image of their current appearance: https://i.imgur.com/dLMJXnL.png
Things you want changed: I think it would be easier to detail what I want changed below.
One thing to note though, I don't want him to be fully clothed. I'd rather he be a more simple fan character.
Appearance:
1. Hair/Spines appearance
I've always wanted his hair to be a little more.. um.. not all over the place. Like, manageable. Something easier to draw. I want it to fit his child-like look, and I also want it to reflect the sonic style and design.
2. Clothing items
Well.. I like his scarf and the pants, but I would rather the pants be shorts instead. A color that compliments red, preferably. Possibly something having to do with the sun. I give you creative liberty on that.
3. Colors
I would like his main color to be something that pops. Preferably a really bold red color, not too light and pinkish but not dark either. Just a bold red color. I don't want his markings to be too all over the place either, I want him to maybe have a very few markings maybe of a color that compliments red well. Possibly orange.

Thanks in advance!!
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:57 pm

I feel terrible for asking from you again ;n;

Character name: Glacier (the Arctic Fox)
Image of their current appearance: http://www.iaza.com/work/130606C/iaza14123328228300.png
Things you want changed: Mostly everything. I want him to look more related to Artica, if you know what I mean ._.
Appearance:
1. Hair/Spines appearance -
I want him to actually have hair. Make it a bit messy and long if you can.
2. Clothing items -
Um, something that you would usually wear in the winter. I give you all artistic liberties on this one
3. Colors -
Everything white, like Artica (muzzle, fur, and hair). If you could, make everything else along the lines of a cyan, faded dark blue/black, and a medium blue (sort of like Artica's boots). If you feel like there needs to be anything else, then add it in ^^

Thank you! (And sorry for the lack of details I'm pretty tired at the moment)
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:27 am

@Burn
Sorry that I gave him short spines and dreads but in the military long hair gets in the way so yeah XD;;;
Also not going to do the armor, not because of time but one image at the time rule + I suck at armor XD;
Illustrated Revamps - Page 2 Madness_zps14312829

@Wisp
Illustrated Revamps - Page 2 Sol_zps60641407

@Shadline
Went with slightly different colors than asked for to avoid the typical 'brother/sister who looks just like the main character but is of a different gender' thing that tends to happen in this fandom. SO instead ended up with slightly different colors BUT still close to what you asked for c:
Illustrated Revamps - Page 2 GLacier_zpsba878c3e
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:18 pm

<3 It's freaking perfect!
This goes above and beyond what I was expecting, I love it so much!
Thank you!
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Dat awesomeness. Thanks so much eeee! I understand about the whole armor thing and everything seems fine. XD Great job again.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Hey uncanny I loved Az. I actually like the new look *smirks*
Now to Az rp in style
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:14 am

It's great! I get what you mean and such with the colors and the gender swapping brother/sister thing.

Like I said, I was tired (damn time zone changes) and I totally forgot to add that they were fraternal twins. Oops. But yeah I love it! Thank you!
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:32 am

ShadlineTheWolf wrote:It's great! I get what you mean and such with the colors and the gender swapping brother/sister thing.

Like I said, I was tired (damn time zone changes) and I totally forgot to add that they were fraternal twins. Oops. But yeah I love it! Thank you!

Time to get into genetics here cause I find that stuff interesting XD The only way twins will look identical is if they are of the same gender due to the fact that the egg splits up at some point leaving a second egg with the exact same genetic code behind. Fraternal twins will always look different from each other due to the fact that both have their own egg and own genetic code.

So in other words they still can be twins uwu. It would actually look a lot more natural now XD

Sorry for that small lecture but once again it's something I see happening a bit too often with characters even if twins uwu;
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Character Name 
Adena Vorpalias Veilial

Image of their current appearance:
https://i.imgur.com/ZfyJhij.png

Things you want changed:  
I ain't really digging Adena's white robes so I thought I'd ask for a wee change? I would like her to look more related to fire, the sun and nature? Also maybe a bit more tribal looking? Sorry if this doesn't make sense but I ain't very great at explaining XD 

Appearance:
1. Hair/Spines appearance: If the hair could stay the same that would be great, feel free to change the colour to anything you feel might look better, if not just leave it as it is.

2. Clothing items
Near enough what she was already wearing but like I said, more tribal themed and wild, also her boots could be more like sandals. 

3. Colors
Warm, vivid colours, reds, oranges, yellows, at a push greens and blues but I don't wanna have too much colour XD

*Apologies for not having good description and for being too lazy to draw it myself ;~;*
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:21 am

Character name: Aqua
Image of their current appearance:https://s3.amazonaws.com/colorslive/png/1119111-cl-egPnnbe88cKIg.png 
Things you want changed: ...o-o Clothes please! And if you could hair. 
Appearance:
1. Hair/Spines appearance: eDe I was thinking of bangs with to the side with a sorta cute messy bun, but I'm trying to find out how to draw it. If notit can stay the same. ^w^
2. Clothing items I was thinking more of a winter look for her. Like a dark blue sleeved shirt with a little vest that reaches her waist a buttons up a bit. Um... Yeah, kinda something wintery
3. Colors um...anywhere from maybe a dark blue color to a grey would be nice, something tht compliments blue I guess?

ewe I looked up some winter clothes on google, could you also Make like the outfit have like leggings or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadyClash Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:18 am

Character name:Clash
Image of their current appearance:It's my profile pic.
Things you want changed:Can he have like a gnawed ear? And a necklace with a bullet on it.
Appearance:
1. Short and normal.
2. Strappy black leather.
3. Green.
ShadyClash
ShadyClash
Basic Member
Basic Member

http://shadyclash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:45 pm

Going to lock this topic since I stopped taking these.
I'm sorry :c
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: