Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Moon Rises

3 posters

Go down

Demon Moon Rises Empty Demon Moon Rises

Post by lady-tragedy Fri May 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Every 50 years a red full moon rises in the sky, fueling the strength of all demons but causing them to succumb to a full moon lunacy that causes them to kill and rampage indiscriminately. However the moon has another effect, cauing demons from a certain clan to resurect if not killed properly.

And as the red moon rises in the sky, a demon awakens...

---

"Ah god damnit..."

The rusty red fox dusted the dirt off his school uniform, a grey blazer with fancy grey slacks and a whie button up shirt that had ceased being white some time ago, as well as out of the thick mane of orangey hair and from his inward curving black horns.

The young demon cracked his neck, red glowing eyes looking at his clothes in disgust"Seriously? they burried me in my school uniform?"he smirked"oh man.. someone really must hate my guts!".

"hmm..?"

He looked up at the sky and the rising moon"tsch.. almost forgot about that.. best get my ass somewhere else before I start tripping on the old moon juice..".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Demon Moon Rises Empty Re: Demon Moon Rises

Post by Azrael Fri May 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Azrael Looked to the Moon that Night. "Blood moon..." he said "hmph the time has come once more" the Demon Fox used this time to train and use the power to his own will. he trained his Mind Body and Soul to keep his sanity under control
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sat May 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Ok, course of action, get ass away from civilized areas immidiatelly. Which... really shouldn't have been so hard. Really, shouldn't, have. But then again the moons effects took hold quickly, especialy on a young inexperienced demon...who... kinda had spend most of his 'life' 13 ft under. Go figure.

He wasn't planning on returning to a hole in the ground any time soon, though. But it was increasingly hard to focus and he was walking around aimless with little sense of direction while normally he could have easily warped somewhere remote and that'd have been the end of it.

He flopped against the nearest tree, laughing , his eyes feverish"well fuck... I'm fucked
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 04, 2013 4:28 pm

Azrael Noticed the young Demon. Grabbed him Quickly and Started to move to a more remote area. "your Not with me around Buddy"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sat May 04, 2013 4:34 pm

"d-dude.. I really.. really don't think ya should stay near me, heh.. I can't.. really control myself.. er.. for long anymore anyway.. wouldn' wanna hurt ya.."the demon was incredibly hot to touch, but didn't struggle against azrael as the demon hunter dragged him along.

Really odd situation there though, demon hunter helping a demon. Not that Dimitri was a big threat as long as he was in control of himsefl that was. He wasn't much of a fighter, just wasn't in his nature despite being a demon and a fire demon at that, which where usualy known to be very agressive.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 04, 2013 4:37 pm

"trust Me Kid I know." he said. "how do you think i was three hundred years ago?" the Fox Demon said Revealing all Seven of his fox tails.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sat May 04, 2013 4:57 pm

"o-oh! yer a kitsune aintcha.. sweet"he chuckled a little and winced, his tail catching fire"aww damn... iffen this keeps up my clothes will be a gonner... couldna burried me with spares.."Dimitri complained, shifting uneasily, whiping at his brow and nervously licking his lips"ey, pal I ain't burning ya am I..?".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 04, 2013 5:02 pm

"your not" he said "and if your worried about cloths i have those for ya as i do the other's i've found" he said. the Black and red Fox Demon Dropped him in a clearing with other demons.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sat May 04, 2013 5:10 pm

'ahahahehe.. oh fuck.."he immidiatly flopped on his ass as azrael dropped him with the other demons who... didn't exactly look friendly to him. Then again give it a bit more time and he wouldn't be quite so cuddly himself anymore. But really, he really didn't like other demons and the feeling was usualy mutual. Thats what had gotten him killed in the first place.

Firepaw clan had a distinct scent and they weren't very well liked amongst other demons.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 04, 2013 5:14 pm

Az stood in the middle of them. "Back off guys." He snarled
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sat May 25, 2013 1:22 am

The clawed vixen chuckles."Finally a Fire paw, I have seen one of them in quite a few moons!"She stands, not quite affected yet."Hello cousin"The ancient demon greets Dmitri with a bow."And hello Azrael"She smirk at him with razor teeth.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Azrael Smirked Looking to the Vixen. "THought you Were Looking For Cinder?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero