Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A not in a nice mood Doctor send greetings.

3 posters

Go down

A not in a nice mood Doctor send greetings. Empty A not in a nice mood Doctor send greetings.

Post by sixxxyriya Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:32 am

To begin with, hello random people. I am a simple nomad Sonic roleplayer who longs for a rp. Mostly I long for a site that is not dead. Seeing how this one is active, I'll guess I'll give it a try. But enough about that.

I go by Sixx. Not my actual name for those who is wondering. And no that is not my character name. I'm 23, very laid back, somewhat stoic, very opinionated, college student just trying to make it. And to top it off, I still LOVE to roleplay. Been doing this ever since late 2005-2006 and still continuing until I'll actually quit.

But enough about that. I am a doctor(my character is). And the doctor is indeed in for the time being.
sixxxyriya
sixxxyriya
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

A not in a nice mood Doctor send greetings. Empty Re: A not in a nice mood Doctor send greetings.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:43 am

Well,I do so welcome you to this site.Hope you enjoy it here and stuff.

Back to top Go down

A not in a nice mood Doctor send greetings. Empty Re: A not in a nice mood Doctor send greetings.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:59 am

^w^ Welcome to the site! (although this place was dead, before I decided to quite the others, and brought this place back to life) glad to have some new Rper's here. Hope you like it here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:09 am

Well hey there! I'm Spekkal, or Tank of you prefer to go username-wise. Welcome to this little (or large considering how active it is) forum! Hope to see you around!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Hello there welcome to the site and i hope you enjoy your stay riya. I'm SR (contrary to what my username is) and i welcome you *bows and shows you to your place on the site*
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down