Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♫ ♪ Love Challenge- The Love Life of Lena ♪ ♫

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

♫ ♪ Love Challenge- The Love Life of Lena ♪ ♫ - Page 2 Empty Re: ♫ ♪ Love Challenge- The Love Life of Lena ♪ ♫

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:01 am

"that how he's been since i met him Lena" az said walking to her. "come on there's someplace i want to show you."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

♫ ♪ Love Challenge- The Love Life of Lena ♪ ♫ - Page 2 Empty Re: ♫ ♪ Love Challenge- The Love Life of Lena ♪ ♫

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:06 am

"Where is that?" Lena asked, taking Azrael's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:10 am

"its a surprise." he said Leading her toward a specific Rock wall. As let go of Lena "now where was that Switch again" he started to fell around the wall.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:12 am

"Az?" Lena managed to see Azrael fall into a particular wall. She shrugged and followed him. "Az...~ I know you're out there...~" she said sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:16 am

Az Poped out of an opening behind her. "lena i'm over here."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:20 am

"Oh! There you are!" Lena exclaimed, suddenly hugging Azrael.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:24 am

he ssmiled Hugging her "come on he said leading her through a tunnel to a small tropical cove that outlooked the sea.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:29 am

Lena followed Azrael through the tunnel and came across a cove. "Oh, Azrael, it's beautiful!!" she said happily, hugging him tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:48 am

he smiled Brightly. "i thought so... I found this while i was hunting one day. i brought the Kids here. And ... I wanted to Bring You Here Lena"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:52 am

Lena sighed happily. "Please tell me why...~" she said happily but sweetly at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:54 am

He Smiled Kissing her Cheek. "Cause I Love you more than anything. and Look out to the horizon"
the sun was starting to set on the horizon.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:57 am

Lena looked out to the horizon. "Oh, Azrael, I love watching the sunset this time of day. How did you even know?" She replied, kissing him on the cheek before returning to look at the sunset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:00 am

Az blushed a little. "i guessed."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:01 am

"Oh, Azrael...~" Lena said with a sigh. It was obvious she was happy, and she, once again, kissed him on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 am

"i love you Lena" he said kissing her. Smiling.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:09 am

Lena returned this the kiss, closing her eyes as she did so. "I love you too, Azrael...~" she replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:14 am

Az Smiled holding her closer as they Kissed closing his eyes.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:21 am

Lena continued to kiss Azrael, stroking his face as she did so.

(Would now be a good time to go to PM?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:23 am

Do you want to go that far?)

Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:27 am

(Pretty sure, then. Your post, I believe. Remember, you post starting in PM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2