Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychotic Revenge

5 posters

Go down

Psychotic Revenge Empty Psychotic Revenge

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:34 pm

BACKSTORY

So. Here's what happened so far...

Kai had woken up from an update only to find that the city has had a new city official ruling over it. Kai, being Kai was overly suspicious as nothing was advertised about it, during the lead up to the handover, and he had a good reason to be as it soon transpires that this city official (Tumult) had managed to hypnotise the whole city into loving him...or her.

So...to cut a long story short a battle involving Kai, Cyril and Tumult took place, which ultimately sent Tumult 'fleeing'...or so we thought. But not without Tumult turning the whole city against Kai and Cyril first.

Tumult is around the city somewhere and it's only a matter of time until he/she strikes to get his/her revenge...

PLEASE NOTE - The only characters that know that Tumult is alive are CYRIL and KAI (and a few others who were there at the time of the battle). Everyone else is under the illusion that Tumult is dead, be it through assumption or via Tumult's magical mind manipulation powers. Let's keep it real and stick to that basis.

-----------------------------------

PRESENT DAY

Kai was walking down the street. He looked physically weathered and it was clear that he hadn't slept for days.

He received horrid looks from the civilians that walked past him. "You're brave to be showing your face around here, hedgehog! Get lost. No one wants you here!" They screamed at him. He sighed and walked on after thinking better of retaliating.

He continued to walk a couple more metres before being stopped by a random civilian. He looked up at the figure only to receive a blast of saliva from him. That was the last straw. He could feel himself breaking down, so with that, he pushed the figure aside and ran down the alley way in tears. He could hear the figure heckling him as he ran behind a bin to take five minutes to himself.

He sat down and wiped the spit off of his face before looking up at the sky. "I can't go on like this..." He sighed, behind his tears

Last edited by Kai The Hedgehog on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Psychotic Revenge Empty Re: Psychotic Revenge

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Cyril sneaks through the city,trying to avoid the locals as much as possible
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Karma slammed against the cell door "Get me out of here you psychopaths!" The guards
blinked "Oh look the vampires trying to get out, How funny!" Karma fell back "If i ever get out of here im gonna wreak havok on your so called 'leader'!"
He growled and looked over to a shining chest in a barred cage, His powers, "Ugh..."
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Psychotic Revenge Empty This was before Lena's GUN record was wiped clean.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Lena had thought that Tumult was either dead or alive. Or so she thinks... She sat in a cage in GUN headquarters, silently thinking about what happened that day. Lena had been caged for what she had done in the past. Sighing, she stood up and paced around in the cage that she was in, wondering what will happen next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:23 pm

Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

The psychiatric ward of the hospital was where this hedgehog spent his time a few years ago, for several years. Nice place actually, and friendly staff. In fact it was safe to say he made a few acquaintances while he was there. Not friends, that would imply they were close. But people he could, you know, say 'hello' to when passing the hallway.

The place helped him, and it really began to grind his gears when people associated the place with stereotypical mumbling, crazed insanity. It was disgusting, and those people would never understand the true intent of these places. It was not a prison like the public believed, but a way of help. It was always the stereotypical murderer-infested straight-jacket, but it wasn't!

Though... the mass slaughter of the innocents being treated in that other hospital, those who burned alive, that was something else which just... caused him to tear up slightly. All by one overpowered person...

But Kalkesp was having trouble, and being too stubborn to get help would cost him dearly. For what he would not say, but if it were to continue he feared for the sake of other around him. And himself, but less so. And so this green hedgehog, glasses on muzzle, hesitantly began to pry open the door into the hospital. Admitting you had a problem was the first step, and the most difficult. One more deep breath, and he walked on in.

"I'd... er, like to make an appointment, please."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:20 pm

The kitsune has moved to the roofs in the meantime,remaining there,hidden. He sighs,looking down on the city. ''I should have stayed out of Tumult's business.... Now look at me.. running away..''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:35 pm

(SORRY FOR THIS LATE JOINIIIING, can I still join plz)
"Hellooo, bot!" The orange hedgehog dashed into Kai's alley. Yep. She took his hand and shook it vigoriously, grinning. "Don't ask me how I got there. Minia told me to search for you." Still holding his hand, she tried to get him up.

"...You are still so depressed because of this Tumult thing, right?" Of course he was. Who would not be depressed when the whole town hates you, when you didn't kill anyone? "Kai, you didn't kill him, right?" That's what she thought the whole time. And that's how she wanted it to stay. "I-it was Cyril? Right?" Another murdering friend, woohoo. The smile was now quite nervous. But was still a smile.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:01 pm

(We need a posting order. So! It will go like this. It'll go in order of who joined.

1. Ka- Me
2. Cyril
3. Karma
4. Lena
5. Tank
6. Electrisa

Anyone else who joins will go after Electrisa, etc, etc...)

Kai jumped a good foot from his sitting position when Electrisa came towards him. "H-Huh? G-Godammit, Electra! Stop doing that!" He snapped as he quickly checked to make sure no one else saw him.

He sat back down and brought his knees to his chest, rocking back and fourth as Electra talked, before finally responding. "Yes! I am still depressed about that Tumult thing. It's gotten worse!" His ears rose as he caught the bit about killing him. "Oh. Please don't tell me he got you too! I didn't touch him! And neither did Cyril! Speaking of which..." His ears twitched as he could hear Cyril somewhere in the distance. "He's around here somewhere."

Last edited by Kai The Hedgehog on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Cyril remains on the roof,hiding between the ventilation pipes,curled into a little ball
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:15 am

Karma blinks noticing the keys not too far away "Hey why dont you hand me those keys over there and things wont get messy..."
Both of the guards looked at him and started laughing "Your funny!"
He blinked "Well then." He slipped his hands through the bars and wrapped them around the guards neck smashing them into the bars in which he did it was such force the door broke down "Told you it would get messy..." He used the key's to unlock the chest grabbing the yellow lighted orb. Once he touched it the light was drained as he smiled.
As he opened the door he snapped a fire on by the lighter fuel in which he left the jail,
A few minutes later as he was walking the jail exploded in terrible flames causing panic to the nearby guards circling the building.
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:49 am

Lena had sat back down in which she was told to. She couldn't take anymore of this, and it looked like she was about to go insane. She shook the bars of the GUN cage, and all the GUN soldiers did was laugh at her.

A deep growl emanated from her throat, then in a flash, she disappeared, leaving no traces behind. Things were about to get messy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Oh the bumbling fools were ever so delightful. Really, keeping the moronic police to guard them was always the best course of action. Oh, not the best course for the city, but certainly for a multicoloured individual who fed off these attempts.

It was so easy, too! It didn't even need to control them. It, rather, simply planted an idea into their mind. Told them powered pawns were to be captured. And the longer an idea stays, the more it grows and thrives and infects the mind.

Tumult could wait. The guards would handle themselves well, or not at all. Either way, the pawns would play their expected roles. And soon enough it would ascend to godhood once more.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:20 pm

The hedgehog smiled and pulled Kai up again, hugging him. Who cares about his attempts to free from the murderous hug? "THAT'S GOOD. You and killing doesn't add up at all. ..Although it sounded like no-one killed anyone there." Blink blink. After a pause, the hug became tighter. "Even better! And if you want, we can search for Cyril, although he can be anywhere. In his dust form, or what."

..And then her sensitive ear twitched at the.. explosion? Of course it was far away, really quiet explosion, and it wasn't anything special in this town, but still. Something exploded. "Did you hear that?" Twitch twitch.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Kai nods happily as she finally saw sense. "E-Exactly! N-No one killed him!" He was so happy that he could almost kiss her. "B-But you gotta try t-telling that to the r-rest of the c-city!"

His smile faded as he soon realized that Electra and Minia were one of the very few beings in this town that believes him. He sat back down and buried his head in his hands. "And no. I didn't hear no explosion..."
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:51 pm

The pitch black kitsune remains curled up,drifting off to sleep soon after
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Karma made it out of the valley and into the city, He walked into it pushing away civilians some of them looking at him like he was a freak of the world.
He made it past some of them and walked into the alley right by kai and electra "Hm..." He was too focused on his destination he completely ignored both of them.
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down