Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Perfect wedding? Or Deadly Battle?

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

the Perfect wedding? Or Deadly Battle? - Page 18 Empty Re: the Perfect wedding? Or Deadly Battle?

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:43 pm

Insanity chuckled "with pleasure" he said coming towards him

Isis growled. The demoness had awoken. "He shall not be harmed" she encases them in a barrier of ice

Vengeance smirked vanishing to lust and greed
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

the Perfect wedding? Or Deadly Battle? - Page 18 Empty Re: the Perfect wedding? Or Deadly Battle?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:50 pm

envy stopped and looked at them."either way he'll die eventually.if not by insanity's hand then may it be mind,when he least expects it."then continued on his way.

"...he's right.."he felt alittle of the cold from the barrier.

Greed was resting,as lust sat impatiently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:58 pm

Isis looked to him taking the chill away

Vengeance grinned appearing "I'm back greed"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:06 pm

"?..."he looked at her."..thanks."

"oh good."he looked at him."you complain to lust of her appearance yet here you are,the perfect match for her."he was at that moment his with a rock upside the head.

"dont say that kind of stuff damn it!"she snapped at greed.

envy leaned against a tree."would you children stop fighting,how do you think we fell the last time...your lack of maturity!"

zeke held his head."ahh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:44 pm

vengence Grinned. "So whats the Plan?" he said His voice suddenly sounding like Leo's. "i distract Violet Long enough for the switch?"

Leo Walked Up to the Ice Barrier. "Hey you two in there?"

Isis Let it go down. Hugging Zeke.

Insanity Appeared By Envy. "I couldn't Slay Him Master. the Barrier was stronger than i thought and I couldn't get to the Girl with my Enslavement"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:53 pm

"its fine insanity,ill just get him later."he smirked."as for you all,why are you out for these mere weaklings?we were to spread our chaos among the world,not concentrate it all on a select few.i take it revenge,and pleasure are your motives right?"

lust looked to vengeance."yes,once their separate from eachother,you distract her and keep her away from leo,then here i am swapped for the time being,while greed does what he wants.but i think envy has other plans,they never did agree and i remember how he was once cast out of the group because he was only in it for himself."

Zeke let go of her and stood straight.

"...hmh,you two alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Isis Lay On the Ground Still weak. "Zeke?"

Leo Looked at him "they're Back arent they?"

Vengence Grinned. "Lust, my Dear, its Just Like Back In the Day when we Spread Chaos while those two Bickered."

Insanity growled. "Hold your Tongue Vengence. Lord Envy had did his Part"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:05 pm

"....all i can praise greed for is getting us alive again,even if it took so much damn time.now,im not gonna be able to pry you away from your current goals,when your plans fail,return to me."

"mh..it wont fail."greed crossed his arms.

"...so you believe."

lust sighed.

he nodded to leo."?,ya?."he looked down on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Insanity stayed with Envy

Vengence Growled. "Imature the Both of you. Lust Lets Go Practice before we Play with the Kittens" he said But he talked More calmly to Lust than he did the others.

Isis Looked to him. "Is it true... That your going to... die on me..."

Leo Growled. "vi we Need to Be prepared For anything. And I think i know one surefire way"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 pm

lust smirked."i master in the art of deception,but you could use practice in my opinion Ven."she walked.

envy and greed were looking at eachother,speaking in silence.till greed got up and walked.
"...for the second oldest i expected better.as for you and i insanity,we go for the user,he needs to die."envy walked.

"i believe so isis..75% of a chance.by what i think.but i may get lucky,and be saved of the terrible fate,who knows for certain."he pocketed his hands.

"?how?"she looked at leo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Ven Smiled. "then its Almost like Back then... You trained Me when i first Joined up Remember?"

Insanity Smirked. "i should Be able to get the girl to do My Bidding and Kill the USer for Us" he said walking.

Isis Sat up. "they won't Kill You." she said Crying. "i won't let them."

Leo Sighed. "Come on. We need to head back to the Maw. I have something that might Be more usefull to us in whatever scemes they have"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:45 pm

"course i remember.you were weak and stubborn,i wonder if you improved at all."she stood.

"negative,tho not too diffrent from what i plan,i wanna kill the boy myself.you would keep the girl busy,and the last memory the user will know."he shifted appearance to look like isis."is that his dearest had killed him instead."he reverted back to normal."i want his silver blood on my hands.and nothing more,a good return i think it of."

"it'll be fine,isis.i cant die too easily,as long as im fast enough to set a spell of revival before i loose consciousness."

"right,lets go then."she held onto him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:54 pm

"or I could Revive you" she said

Vengence Smirked. "Want to find out Milady?" he asked. He was always kind to her. Why? he had his own reasons.

Insanity Laughed. "I'll Force My slave to watch the Show. She'll have no choice"

Leo Bounded towards the Maw Full Speed.

Noz had Lay Terri on the bed and Sat on the edge thinking

Cyrus Looked to Galaxy. "I should head back. and Lock up"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:01 pm

"yes show me.see if my efforts back then were worth it."she smirked.

"...as long as it wouldnt end your life in the process...if it will leave me to lay.it would be tortuous for me."he got closer to her.

"as long as you enjoy yourself."envy walked on.

"..."terri sighed and looked at him.

"right,still going to give round boy a lesson later?"she looked to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:05 pm

"i'll See you there" Cyrus said smiling.

Ven Smiled Using his tail first as Spikes suddenly formed he swung it like a Mace at her. before going into close combat

Isis hugged him. "i wouldn't die. I want to be together with you Zeke" Tears Running down her face.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:11 pm

he wipped her tears."..i want to be with you too."then laid his forehead on hers.

lust dodged and countered most attacks,her strength greater than most of them.."hmh,got quicker."

she smirked."right~."then walked grabing her coat.

envy watched them."....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Isis Smiled a little As her forehead Pressed against his. Her ears Flcked. "we;re being watched

Insanity Smirked. "Now master?"

Ven Smiled. "and you got stronger"He said Dodging the counter moves Before jumping back. "LIger CRusher" He said His entire body One fire as he tackled her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:25 pm

"go forth."he smirked.

Zeke turned his head abit to look."...ya we are...and i will be killed."

"i have this body to thank abit for that."the fire didnt hurt her as she threw him off at a solid rock wall.

"ah!"zeke felt the burn tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:29 pm

"And the speed Come's from Mine. Leo is One of My faster Decendants" Ven said Grinning as he hi he wall.

Insanity Laughed Jumping Out. "your coming with Me Girly" he said Holding the dagger

Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:48 pm

"hmh.do you still have those feelings for me too ven?"she looked at him.

"! isis!"he went to protect but was thrown back by the impersonator.

looking like isis and armed alike,envy walked toward him."...enjoy a last sight."

zeke was thrown off by this but next he knew,the scythe was swung at his throat.and as envy wated the last he remembered was seeing that isis had done that.his silvery colored blood gushed out and life left from his eyes but they stayed open.

envy changed back afterward and got his blood onhis hands."mhmh~...wonderful."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:52 pm

Isis Stood In terror Before growling in rage. "You BASTERD!" she said Turning into the demoness Out of Insanity's control"

Van smirked. "Maybe i do Maybe i don't." he said Getting himself out of the wall.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:56 pm

he looked to her."what~.all i did was kill him,you'll bring him back anyway."he licked the blood with pleasure.

"hmh,fine dont tell."she walked over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:59 pm

"Maybe I'll Just Keep you guessing since Last time you Mocked me for it" Ven Said

Isis Roared. "you still Shall Die" she Charged him.

INsanity Growled Knocking Isis Away. "No one touches the master. Lord Envy"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:09 am

"please,just Envy my friend.never liked the addition of lord."he smirked as he changed to look like zeke."this is abit more fitting~."

"fair enough,but i did so to turn you away,figured it was just false feelings.im not named how i am for no reason."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:18 am

"you Know me Better than that lust. Unlike the Other's i'm Un effected by your Mystical charm. But Your Natural Beauty Is what i Came to love."

Isis Growled. She stopped. "Envy. Stop tortuing me and Leave me be" she Said. How she knew his name was a surprise

Cyrus went to lock up and Smirked as it was alomost time to meet with Galaxy. he walked where she told him to meet her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next