Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is he okay?

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

is he okay? - Page 3 Empty Re: is he okay?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:10 am

Lexi walked over. "...I want to change aqua back... When people look at us... It's like I'm alone... Seeing aqua with different fur... Feels like she's apart of another family. Feels like I'm the only one left of my family.." Her ears dropped. "...can't we make like a shot or drink, that will change it while she sleeps?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:13 am

"you cant fix that with a tonic.you could color her white,that will last a month.or,if my progress goes as it has,then soon i should know what will help it...im not entirely knowledgable on this.but i know what would help me if you wouldnt mind to tell me something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:14 am

She blinked. "what's that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:17 am

"relay to me again..what you did that kept her alive.what is currently keeping her going,and why it had to be done,aside from the obvious fact of it..."he hoped she understood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:22 am

she blinked. "...her heart had got ripped out. I had to go into the cave to find a cold crystal the coldest one I could find. Our bodies work from coldness... So I made the neck of the cold crystals. Ip the crystal acts as an heart, but if it gets,to warm I'll have to replace it in th matter of 3 mintues..." Her ears twitched. "I need to check on that. Of you can find some,thing cold enough to insert where her heart was, then I wouldn't have to worry about it. So there for causes her appearance to change, or as it ripped it out, her though you'd leave her kf she looked different.. So I'mmnk help that that part. Wpbut does that help any?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:52 am

"because i barely could tell what happend.but now i know.something that stays cold you say...i could probably come up with something for that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:02 am

"...might wanna make sure it stays cold for a while, other wise she's Collaps... and we'd have to do it... Doctors probably wouldn't know to much about stuff like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:04 am

"no they wouldnt,but my family is full of clever people.if i need i could ask for help.but something that will stay cold,for as long as need be...i should get going on that."he walked for the garage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:10 am

Lexi blinked and followed. "Can I help? I mean she is my sister and I did learn how to make robots at the age of 9."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:13 am

he smiled and pulled a seat next to him as he sat down infront of a tilted table."sure,i could use you around.that way i wont get lonesome."he sirked and grabbed some paper and a pencil,and leaned back in the chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:25 am

She smiled big,,and wagged her tail. "Really?!" She ran out and took the seat next to him. "So? Planing how to make the frame?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:27 am

"?..frame?"he blinked."im kinda putting it all together in my head,on how,what size,what materials."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:47 am

she pricked her ears and realize what she just said. "Oh sorry! I was thinking of something else! Thinking about a little robot I'm making from scratch... Anyways! I understands!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:48 am

he smirked."well alright...how strong are you with your abilities?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:50 am

She smirked. "~.." She moved her shirt up over her shoulder. There were a few light blue glowing marks. "Stronger than Aqua."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:55 am

"really now~.i wonder how that came to be."he smiled and looked to the paper."...more challenging then i thought.im good with machines.this is pushing my limits."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:09 am

She smiled. "Giving up?" She looked up. "Although...about the marks... Max, Aqua and I all had/have it in different places. Mines on my shoulder, Aqua's is on the side of her stomach, and Max's was on his keg. But, before aqua was born, Max had the greatest power, then moved to Aqua then to me. Although I'm stronger. I yet have no idea how to use it, as if Aqua had it, she could do many things, as in freezing stuff forever, causing someone frost bite, and much more."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:16 am

"..!ahh,breakthrough!."he hit the palm of his right hand with his left fist."even if it was off topic,it still helped...eh,anyway,im not giving up."he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:44 pm

She looked at him, "o3o..." She giggled. "Funny! Okay, okay!" She blinked. "How could we make so,etching cold.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:37 pm

"are you able to maintain a constant flow of power to something,no matter the distance between?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:41 pm

"...hmh....I don't really know, I never really tried.." She looked at him and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:45 pm

he smirked."then lets try it out."he unpluged his freezer,and warmed up the inside so it would need to be chilled right away."keep this cold,if your flow stops then it will start to melt and warm up again."he looked at her closing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:47 pm

She blinked. "...alright." She got up and walked over to his and placed her hands on it.

the mark on her arm flew a light blue, and abit brighter and brighter, as her hands turn colder and colder. She gently her hands on it, and stood there. "eAe... Y hands are going to be stuck to this for a while.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:52 pm

"so,not quite a wireless kind of power you have?"he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:55 pm

"...well I do I just have to get it started... e-e I'm not Aqua... The older she gets the farther her's can go,,and same here... I could probably stand a few yards away... Aqua could probably do a mile... I don't know." She stood there then slowly moved away from it. She started to walked outside the garage. There was a thin blue line that travels from her hand, to the freezer. "eheh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum