Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is he okay?

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

is he okay? - Page 19 Empty Re: is he okay?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:22 pm

She smiled and put the plate down gently. "How my handsome man doing this morning?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:24 pm

"okay,dirty already tho~"he chuckled,his hands splotched with oil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:26 pm

She laughed. "Bet your bacon taste good?~" she smiled and moved his hair out of his face. "hmh, sleep well?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:28 pm

"ya mostly."he ate another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:29 pm

She smiled. "hmh." She kissed his cheek. "I love you Zane." She wrapp her arms around him gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:30 pm

he smiled."hmh~.love you too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:35 pm

She smiled and took a piece of bacon and ate it, "hmh~" she hugged him.,alright, I'll leave you to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:21 pm

"alright thanks."he smiled eating another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:22 pm

"Welcomes!" She went to take a shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:17 pm

he smiled and looked at his truck."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Forge ran back out and yawned, then sneezed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:44 pm

"....what am i gonna do."he muttered sighing,then got up and stood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Forge tipped her head, and facing him a looked that said what do you mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:52 pm

he looked at forge."...."he petted him and kneeling down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

His ears laid back as is hand touched him. "...." She walked closer to him and tried to climb on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:24 am

"hmh~.."he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:37 am

Forge hopped up onto his knee and sat there.

Shortly after a violin noise was heard, it was probably Lexi working to the song she said she was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:55 am

he glanced at where the sound came,then put forge on his shoulders as he stood up and walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:49 am

Forge wiggled his tail and licked the side of Zane's head, and nuzzled him. He sat there and looked around.

Lexi was working on the song for Novas. Aqua was beside her, with hers stoping he when she though some thing could improve and gave her idea's. they talked for a while until there was a silence.

Lexi looked at her violin. "...Aqua... How do you know when something worth fighting for and what if you have a dream but you'll doubt you'll make it... Like 1 and a million chances of doing so?" She sighed, obliviously something she was thinking about for a while.

Aqua stopped and laid her violin down, and thought abit and looked up at the sky. "...depends what your fighting for I guess... If it's love, I say keep fighting, other reasons, depends how much you love it. And as for the dream... That one chance you get can be last or it can be the first of something new. Never doubt what you can do, something's you pick up easily other thanks take a longer time than others."

Lexi was looking down in shamed. "...ever since I saw you with a violin... My dream was to play violin with you and make songs together... Like a sister thing. I've just doubted you would do it. I know you get shy when you play in front of a lot of people. There's a dream I've been having lately... It was you and me playing violin's and staying be each others side, and being famous... but I want to become the best violinist ever and do something most people don't see everyday."

Aqua stared at the Sy a bit longer, then looked back to her with a smile. "...if I promise something p, you promise me something okey?..." She sighed. "If we go to the park one day, and play for the park and people like it. I'll keep my promise and help you get to the music career,,and make music with you and see how far we can test ourselves but at he same time, don't forget who we love, and go from there...." She smiled. "That my promise to you and Now your promise is. If I do drop out of the music part, you stay in it,,and make the best music you can make, and show people something they never seen in there life's, proof young people can do just as much as grown up people can..."

Lexi just nodded with a big smile on her face. "What your dream though?" She wonder that for a while now.

Aqua smiled. "Same as yours, but! We need to finish that song so we can play if for Novas." And with that, they went back to playing p, to finished the song for a novas.

(XD your welcome Shae!~)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:56 am

(e3e such.....a large...post!so glad i used the wii to read and reply to it.)

zane sat in the kitchen thinking.his mind seemed to wander out more since he became free from greed's hold,his mistake now past him.but other things crossed his mind now.he wanted a family,but that was obvious.other thoughts mostly related to,how am i gonna make it through life?.and most,what will i do to provide and enjoy spending time on?...like all his talents have slipped his mind,he passed throught thought after thought.not seeing what he really should do.he looked out the window which helped him more.

novas sat on the roof.he was working through his mistake from earlier.even if it all was okay he still felt some guilt.he looked out at the city that seemed smaller in this distance.thinking on what he should have done to avoid it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:01 am

xD lol)

Aqua pricked her ears and stopped. "...Lexi... I think your ready to play it for Novas..." She smiled and pat her head getting up and walking inside. She looked at Zane and smiled. "Hey~"

Lexi rubbed her hands together. "...right..." She got up and headed for the roof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:08 am

he snapped out of it and looked at her."oh hey."he blinked.

"....i wont do it again...."he muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:09 am

She smiled. "You thinking of somethin~ whatcha thinking about?"

Lexi looked down nervously. "N-Novas... I-I have something for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:16 am

"oh,ya,alittle bit of everything."he smiled and pet forge.

"?..."he turned and looked at her."for me?really?"he blinked then smiled."what is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:18 am

"...a-a song I've been working in for you... I-it's kinda special to me, cause it makes me feel how I feel about you... And it's based on you..." She walked over and sat down beside her, hoping she wouldn't for get the notes. ,please for give me if I mess up, I'm a little nervous..." Spans with that she took a. Deep breath and started to play hiding h face from him.

Aqua smiled. "okey~ what things~" she walked over and smiled.

Forge wiggled his tail and licked his hand,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum