Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 Ace in the whole deck...

Go down

1 Ace in the whole deck... Empty 1 Ace in the whole deck...

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:17 pm

A young hedgehog was thrown out of the public bar"and stay out,ya cheat!we make an honest living here and we don't need ya ruinin it!"the man growled,stapping back inside.

The hedgehog sighed,pulling himself up,brushing his jeans off.he wiped his hands,and pulled a deck of cards from his coat pocket.the cards had gold markings for the back,and it was clear they weren't ordinary.he shuffled the deck with ease,then spread them out,he held them up like a fan,and blew.they all flew out of his hand into the air.he leamed against the wall,and hels a hand out.they all reconstructed the deck In his palm.when he fanned them out again,they where all In perfect order.he smiled,closing it back into a dec,split it In half,and fanned them again.he began to mave his hands quickley,and hn he rolled both hands over,the cards vanished from sight,ad his hands qere empty.he chuckled,rolling his wrist

Back to top Go down

1 Ace in the whole deck... Empty Re: 1 Ace in the whole deck...

Post by MisterEightySix Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:58 am

"Well," Lafawna said between sips as she watched the spectacle unfold, "That's nae normal."
"You're damn right that's not normal. There was something weird about that kid." Stardust turned to the door, but Linda chimed in and diverted his attention.

"Perhaps more than you know, sir."
"What do you mean, Linz?"
"I mean that young man was no ordinary card shark."
"He was a hedgehog. Speak sense, ya tin can."
"I'm going to ignore that."
"So then what's the deal with that dealer?"
"I analyzed his hand movements while he was shuffling the cards, and cross-referenced them with the order of the cards themselves. Surprise, surprise, they don't match. He wasn't shuffling those cards with his hands."
"A telekinetic, then?"
"Perhaps, but there was also some kind of anomalous energy residue on his cards. I think we should find him before he leaves and find out his story. He's an odd one, that."
"Excuse me, ladies. Linz, order me another drink. This'll just take three seconds."

Stardust got up and walked to the door. He was quite fond of causing a ruckus, and this strange new face, whom he and the girls had seen rob several drunken men blind, appeared to have a talent for that sort of thing. He was going to find out that kid's secret, that was certain.
MisterEightySix
MisterEightySix
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://stardustcelestial.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:24 pm

He sighed,pulling himself off tghe wall,preparong to leave"time to find a new bar..,I'm running out of places to scam..."he had alreay been kicked out of multiply gambling residents,and mightr have to leave town to find another goldmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum