Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Halves Become One, The ArchAngel and Archdemon

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Two Halves Become One, The ArchAngel and Archdemon Empty Two Halves Become One, The ArchAngel and Archdemon

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:38 pm

legend fortells of a time where Light and Dark Intertwine and a single soul is Born in two. it was that Night the thw Soul is Born and Azrael the seven tail demon Fox, and Argel the Arch Angel fox with Black and red fur. one the same night they were Born and twins in every way. as time moved on three centuries later they became mortal enemies. If one dies they Both Die, one can't live without the other. Now forced to struggle for their very survival they Learn hey start to feel like the Brother's they should be.

Azrael Groaned as he woke that Morning to the Clinking Of Chains He looked around. "what the hell happened?' he said Before on the Other side of the room He found His twin. the Angel he despised Most. "argel" he growled Befor Noticing he was out cold and Chained as well.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Two Halves Become One, The ArchAngel and Archdemon Empty Re: Two Halves Become One, The ArchAngel and Archdemon

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:16 pm

I'll join
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Two Halves Become One, The ArchAngel and Archdemon Empty Re: Two Halves Become One, The ArchAngel and Archdemon

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Alright. Put yourself in reaonably
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Just Kidding, We're In cell Chained to the wall. it Looks like Gun Captured us but we're not sure)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:09 pm

[Alright. I am not good at long posts but i'll try to do my best. jussayin]

A bit away from the two a small black figure stirs. He sits up,groaning. ''Urgh...what happened... And where the heck am i'' he mutters,nine bushy tails flailing around him
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:27 pm

"guess I'm not the Only One who just woke Up" Az said Sighing. "as for where you are, i have no clue."

Argel Started to stir "oh God what happened?" Argel looked around. "my My Azrael, Nice Jewery." he said smirking before Noticing he was chained as well
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:31 pm

The kitsune tries to stand up,only to be stopped by the chain. ''what the..?'' he mutters,pulling on it. ''urgh... not again''

[Just gonna say it here. but Flame,burn and i are kinda waiting for your response on the Haos RP]
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Argel Smirked. "Well at Least I'm Not alone with that Demon i call My twin"

Az sighed. "whats your Name Kid" he asked the Kitsune
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:38 pm

''My name? Cyril. Cyril wer Kaldra. Current patriarch of the wer Kaldra kitsune clan'' the kitsune,now identified as Cyril answers
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Argel Smiled. "so the Wer Kaldra Clan still Wars on?"

Az Looked to argel. "Shut up." he looked back to Cyril. "I'm Azrael, last of the Kitnsui Clan Of Fox. and My twin there Is argel"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Cyril nods. ''I would say it is a pleasure to meet you two. But circumstances. And no. My clan does not still war on. Most of us have moved to the elemental plane.''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Azrael smiled. "so you Discovered the Plane?"

Argel Sighed. "even we Never found it"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:24 pm

''Not discovered. It's where i originally come from. Comes with being half elemental'' Cyril sighs,looking up
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:38 pm

"elemental? which element sspecificly?"Az asked.

Argel rolled his eyes as He started to work his claw in the Lock on his chains.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:55 pm

''Earth. Crystal to be precise. And i got some wind from dear old mom'' cyril answers,sighing. ''no use arg. I already tried to pick the lock myself''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Argel growled. "its Not arg, its Argel. and if you give me a second" there was a clunk as the lock opened. "there we go" he walked over to cyril and started to Pick his. "you Broke something in this didn't you?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:02 pm

''erm.. yes. My claw broke off in it. why?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:27 pm

Argel Smirked. pulling out the claw on his own. "lucky guess" then he went back to Picking the Lock

Az Started to do the same with his Own.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:29 pm

''hmm... i see. So.. What do you suggest we do after you got this thing off me?'' Cyril sighs,rubbing the back of his neck
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:33 pm

"find out who Jumped us and get Out of here " az said. "and if i'm correct, Argel and I have face these People before" Az and Cyrils Locks went Clunk as the chains Dropped Az rubbed his wrists
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Cyril stands up,rubbing his own wrists. ''You have faced the one's who captured us before?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Argel Nodded. "we have to see who it is first."
Azrael Picked the door Lock and looked around. "hmmm. No guards"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:51 pm

cyril stretches. ''You go on ahead. I'll just follow'' he says,waiting for Argel and Azreal to move
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Az looked to argel who Nodded. "alright but keep your guard Up just in case." az said walking down the hall.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:56 pm

Cyril nods,following the two. He makes sure to keep an eye at the hallway behind him and his ears perked up
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum