Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, i guess i'm here...?

2 posters

Go down

Hey, i guess i'm here...? Empty Hey, i guess i'm here...?

Post by Copy Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:12 pm

Here we go again, it's that time of the day where i pick up another roleplaying forum or something similar and write things down

In case you're wondering how i got here, i was searching for roleplays because i was bored and decided why not go into a Sonic roleplay? i've been into Sonic recently so i guess i could try it out, and here i am today at this moment ( at least when i'm writing this it's at the moment ) and well, the forum clearly says to start here before anything else so i figured " Hey, why don't i start here before anything else? " guess i'm really smart, huh?

Okay, jokes aside i think i'll introduce myself now

Hello, i go by the name Copy, i'm a person full of jokes and positivity and that reflects on most of my characters, i guess you could say i'm kinda experienced in roleplays. Forums aren't what i prefer but it's as fun as any roleplay for me

Copy
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hey, i guess i'm here...? Empty Re: Hey, i guess i'm here...?

Post by Electrisa Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:27 pm

Hello, welcome to SRN! 8D
(You say you're smart for posting here first as a joke but lemme tell you not everyone picks up on that when they come here. Congrats)

I'm Elec, one of the staff! Since you already have this step after you, I'd suggest you go ssttttraight to RPing! There's no requirement for a character bio, but if you'd like to make one so people can know it better, go for it too :3

If you're interested, we have a Discord chat you can join - helps with meeting the more active people \o/ Theeeee thread for it is in the Forum subforum.
This isn't confusing at all.
I hope you find what you're looking for on this forum! And of course, have fun <3
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down