Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aquatic Adventures

5 posters

Go down

Aquatic Adventures Empty Aquatic Adventures

Post by Dione Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:07 pm

Serenity harbour! It was beautiful, just like its name implies. It was a sea port, but a small one at that. The water was clean, the sun was shining, there was a steady breeze and the sea gulls were flying around, scavenging whatever they could find. This harbour was the destination of the four guild members that had signed up for this quest. 

Between the many boats that were harboured there, was stood a scientist of that very guild! The nervous fox was fiddling with his thumbs and fixing his glasses constantly in anticipation for the others to arrive. His hair was very messy and he was dressed in a labcoat, one of those very stereotypical ones. He was holding a key, assumingly to a building. 

When he noticed the people in the distance appearing, he waved at them and started walking, nearly running, towards them. "H- hello! I uhm.. I'm Scott Simmons, Guild scientist. Uhh.." The nervous man fixed his glasses once again. "I presume you're the g- guild members? GREAT! I uh.. I sank my ship when I uh.. W- when I hit something. I have no idea what it was, I'm not the most.. Uhm.. Haaandy..." The stammer in his voice and his over all attitude made clear he was more than nervous and embarrassed, as well as socially rather awkward. Poor guy. 

He handed the key to the person closest to him. "Th- there, that should give you entrance to the uhm.. The uuuhh.." He paused. "The DIVING EQUIPMENT! YES!" The scientist smiled. "Oh, before you go, p- please take these and divide them equally. It's uhm.. All I've got, my apologies.." He also handed the person he handed the key to a note with a bunch of scribbles and coordinates on it. They were the location where the boat had been sunk, as well as the amount of rings the small bag that followed contained. "That should do you all. I uh.. yeah I'm gonna go now. Thanks so much and good luck!!" the man said before darting off to his own car, happy he could get out of the embarassing situation.

((This quest is now in progress! This will be my only post here, hope if suffices. If there's any questions, you can come to me in PMs or on Discord, HAVE FUUUUUN <3~))
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Aquatic Adventures Empty Re: Aquatic Adventures

Post by Dregan Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Tess was, of course, first on the scene! Overly eager to meet the Head Scientist of the Guild, the demon had arrived first thing in the morning, and waited all through the early hours for the arrival of both Scott Simmons and her fellow guildmates.
She had of course, come prepared. Adorned already in her own wetsuit, she had thrown her own labcoat atop it - albeit, her labcoat seemed to be a lot less stereotypical than that of the lead scientist. The arms of her coat seemed to decorated with long white tassles that seemed... impractical for lab work. The coat as a whole in fact, was probably impractical for what they'd be doing today - and yet, she insistently wore it even as she was otherwise suited up for the depths below.
Perched perilously below her eyes too were a pair of glasses. She didn't seem to be using them at all, looking over them at basically all times. Yet... she felt they helped make her look smarter. Like a real scientist. Which she definitely was.

As Simmons briefed the team on what they were to do today, Tess spent the entire time... grinning broadly. She seemed to be bobbing on her heels lightly, quite openly excited about what was to come. Her toothy display acted as a significant white contrast to the red of her features, making it disconcertingly noticable the whole time it was there.
Which, to reiterate, was the entire time.

Unfortunately for everyone involved, Tess eagerness also meant that she was the first and closest figure on hand for the handing off of mission-critical items. The key, the notes, everything was now in her hands. Adjusting her glasses (and yet, never actually looking directly THROUGH them) her eyes began to scan the information handed to them, nodding knowingly at the coordinates and showing a general understanding of the things that she was looking at. Yeah, she'd got this! Definitely! 100%! She was doing science!
As she was reading through, she idly handed the bag of rings off to whoever was closest, not even looking up to them. She hadn't even taken out her own share, too absorbed in the notes provided to them by who she saw as the most important member of the Guild.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:31 pm

Second on the scene was someone just as unusual! But not as red. Approaching the fox and the demon was an alien. Or at least, could very easily be mistaken for an alien. He wasn't even wearing his clothes or hat this time. He was a small, squishy dark blue creature. Mobian in shape, but he didn't have a defined species - he didn't even have any ears. Instead, his dark blue form was highlighted by blue markings that flowed with some sort of energy, and his eyes that held two pupils instead of one. Finally, each hand held fingers instead of claws, and there were three digits instead of five. He was a genuinely peculiar and unique creature, and he approached the two scientists with confidence, as if he was one.

Because he was one. This creature here was Boa, famed scientist, theorist and researcher. Author of several books based on arcane theory, and had won several awards on his findings. In addition, he was a university tutor, and gave speeches to students to educate them on the whimsical and the magical. And he too was a guild scientist. Needless to say, before them was an incredibly intelligent and highly valued being despite his bizarre appearance.

In his hand was a suitcase, which he intended to leave behind as he explored the depths. What was inside was going to greatly assist him in the matter. For now, he simply approached and, after hearing Simmons explain, gave a polite nod. When he made his leave, he turned to the individual who had everything. She immediately didn't seem right. She also immediately seemed like a demon. Maybe it was the red skin. Or the horns. Or the black eyes. He arched a brow.

"Uh, hey there! I'm Boa! Part of... also part of this quest! Guessing you're another guild member, huh?" he asked awkwardly, showcasing his incredible social skills already. He offered a grin, and immediately was thrown payment his way. Surprised, he let out a tiny 'gagh!' and fumbled with the bag, until finally placing it upon the floor. Who was this woman?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:53 am

“There’s no need to fear! The green star is here!”

“Like the star in the night, I have appeared to bring hope in the darkness!”

“Through laser’s red glare, and towers bursting in the air, have hope in your hearts that I will be there!”

“Twinkle twinkle my little stars, I arrive on the scene like a speeding race car!”

Once Zed realized that his bus had arrived at the harbor, he pocketed his pad of quotes and briskly jogged to the meeting point. Hopefully he wasn’t late, after all that time he had spent choosing just the right outfit and styling his hair in the perfect way, it would’ve soiled Zed’s first impression in an instant. If the people from the guild tacked his as the type to be unreliable, he’d kick himself.

But all that time spent dressing himself was crucial, he needed to land that ‘mild mannered boy next door’ look down pat. Why? Because mild mannered civilian outfits were one of a superhero archetype, of course. And with his childhood dream now a possibility thanks to the jewel from the sky, and the assistance of the guild, Zed had to start looking the part.

The green wolf wore a blank yellow t-shirt and blue jeans. Standing at an average height with a messy mop haircut, with a pair of boring white shoes adorned with humdrum green stripes. No one on the bus even gave him a second glance. None were aware of who he was, or what he was like. Just another unmemorable fellow you see every day. As it should’ve been.

And as he approached his quest companions, he smiled even wider. Every one of them would’ve stood out long before he did. He could tell from quite afar. Even the gentleman who would’ve joined them afterwards could’ve been pinned as a smarty-pants science type. Although never one to judge a book by his cover, the wold merely told himself this to help accentuate his point. If he were meeting Scott Simmons at a restaurant, and told the staff he was meeting a scientist, they’d point him in his direction without second thought.

With the explanation of what they were up against, Simmons left and Zed looked out into the vast, deep ocean before him. Already, his mind wandered to what kinds of sea monsters were involved. What if it was a horde of octopi from space looking for lost technology? Or maybe a giant whale monster yearning for wanton destruction? How long until the harbor was next? Staring away from the others, he put a finger to his chin, and wondered the best course of action to evacuate an entire harbor if necessary.

Realizing his rudeness, Zed snapped back to his companions and stood tall. Clearing his throat, he introduced himself. “It’s a pleasure to meet you all” he said, in a kind tone, “my name is Isaac Hawkins, but please, call me Zed. Everybody does.”
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:07 am

Bringing up the rear of the group was a maroon red wolf with a set of ink black horns curling around from behind her pointed ears. Her name was Tala, and this was going to be her first ever mission for the guild. She wanted to make sure she made a good impression, so brought a suit from her workplace as she guessed there would be some underwater work for sure. The fact she had not too long ago learned how to swim was a big help as well; how else would she be able to assist if she couldn't do that after all? It was time to put these new skills into action.

As the scientist spoke if what they needed to do in a nervous manner, Tala only listened quietly as the others spike both to him and amongst themselves. She was used to not being in conversations. She was really only there to get the job done and see how things worked right now. If her work didn't suddenly want her in every mission available ,she would have already bypassed the waryness of being with a group of strangers and maybe even held a conversation with them. 

No, this was as much for herself as it was for Scott Simmons. This was a test to see if she could finally put some amount of trust into a other after all this time. 

Everyone else had introduced themselves, so she knew if she didn't there was a chance she may be left behind and mistaken as someone not taking part of the quest at hand.
"I'm Tala. Looks like I'm the last one here to the rendezvous point. Good to meet you all for this quest."

She pulled a hair tie from her wrist and pulled her white tipped hair into a high ponytail to indicate her starting to get ready for the underwater adventure. They didn't want to stand around all day doing nothing, otherwise the sun would be down before they even got in there.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:55 pm

The demon nodded a little to herself as each person introduced themselves individually. It was hard to tell whether or not she was actually... listening to anything that had just been said, spending the entire time staring into the bundle of notes before her. Still, never-the-less, as the introductions ended, they soon piped in themselves;
"And I... am Tess!" she announced triumphantly, "And I am a SCIENTIST!"
A very loud scientist at that too it would seem.
Actually from their manner, one could probably hazard suggesting she may not've been a scientist at all. More like a... caricature of what a foreign entity might EXPECT a scientist to be.

"We have been granted this very important - no, perhaps THE most important task by the Lead Scientist of our guild! Therefore I expect this to be taken very seriously!" Tess had seemingly decided that she was taking charge of this situation. She was, after all, a scientist. She was to be given the utmost trust in such matters! "I have been handed these coordinates - and now, I, as a matter of trust on this expedition, shall hand these very same coordinates to EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!"
Abruptly, she extended an arm forward, splaying out the additional copies that Simmons had made for them so that they could each take one. She was handling anything in the most delicate matter... and still seemed to have that vaguely manic gran plastered across her features.

"Now research team, we must be- must be- must- aa... aaaa..." Aaand then, ruining her ongoing dramatic spiel, the demon let out an almighty sneeze. For a moment, feather flew everywhere from where her... nostrils assumingly were? She seemed to lack a visible nose.
Still, as she stood there, feathers slowly settling to the ground in the breeze, all her dramatic talk was reduced to a simply; "Bluh," and a sniffle.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:45 pm

Oh thank Elpis someone else was here. Boa abruptly turned around at the sound of another voice, only to be greeted by the sight of a green wolf! And in the distance, a red wolf! ...Huh. Two wolves. Fancy that. Still, the two introduced themselves, and Boa was happy to repeat his introduction! ...After the red demon was quite done with her speech.

"I don't think they were the lead scientist," Boa mumbled under his breath, crossing his arms as he observed her. This woman was... eccentric, dramatic and energetic. It kind of reminded him of another individual, though thankfully this woman was far less dangerous than the other. He nervously laughed, taking his paper and taking a step back to observe it.

And then she sneezed feathers. Okay.

"Anyway!" Boa figured that he'd have to take charge of this situation, lest this odd and bizarre demon lead hem astray in the completely opposite direction. There was no way he was letting her lead. Turning to the two wolves, he offered a grin to them both, "Uh, hey! I'm Boa! Also part of the guild!" Good. That was established. He immediately figured that they'd already guessed that, but he said it just to make sure.

The strange blue creature took another quick glance through the notes, nodded as he memorised them, and then turned to the pier as he spoke, "I already have my equipment set up in my suitcase," he informed the group, "I guess... I'll wait here while you guys get prepared? With the diving suits. I mean."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:59 am

Zed eagerly nodded with everything Tess was saying, his chest welling up with pride with her every word. The importance of this mission could not be overstated, and this bunch of plucky volunteers were handed the reigns by the head scientist himself. Looking Tess up and down, Zed assumed that she was a scientist at the guild too. “That explains her excitement” he thought, “must be like getting a job from a big brother.” Not wanting to let her disappoint, Zed chose to take orders from her, she seemed to be on top of things.

The green wolf took his copy of the coordinates and immediately folded it up and placed in his pants pockets. No point in looking just yet, they weren’t even on the water yet. As Tess sneezed, Zed instinctively reached into his other pocket and withdrew a handkerchief for her, accidentally dropping his notepad of heroic speeches in the process.

Zed made sure to say nothing about the feathers. There was no need to be rude about it, everybody had their quirks.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you all” he said, giving Tala and Boa a friendly nod. “I’m sure we’re gonna do just fine today. It’s my first mission, so if you have any tips you’d like to share for doing this kind of thing, I’m all ears.” Zed eagerly looked to everyone else for potential tips. This guild work was but a few steps down from honest to goodness superhero stuff, and some wise words from some grizzled veterans was exactly what he needed to get off on the right foot.
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:07 pm

Well, introductions were over and the others looked to be thinking of getting ready to delve into the watery depths below. Tala Looked down into the water and smoothed a hand over her now pulled back hair. She always did look weird when she did something with her hair other than leave it to be a free mane of sorts, and it made a smirk appear on her white muzzle.

Taking one of the sheets that held the co-ordinates for the location they needed to get to, the maroon female had her blue eyes scan the entire paper to take the information in. It looked to be quite a ways down. 

Mr Simmons had stated that he had diving equipment, which drew a sigh of relief from Tala. While she had been able to snag a suit from her work, she was unfortunately unable to borrow an oxygen tank or anything else, so this pulled a weight from her shoulders. All they needed to do now was actually get them, so she folded the co-ordinates into her shorts pocket. 
"Alright, where is the locker for the equipment? We only have so much daylight left to do this, and I'm certain you all wouldn't want to do this in the dark."

She hoped in a weird way that she didn't sound like a complete bitch who was only in it for the actual quest, but she was socially awkward and didn't have the first clue on how to start a conversation. Her more brash side came out when she was nervous.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:03 pm

Ah yes! This was a most excellent team! Tess sniffled again as she took in the rest of the group.
Firstly there was 'Boa'. This individual was not a snake, thusly proving his name to be inaccurate. Evidently not a man of science.
In her own analysis, people with animal names such as 'Wolf' and 'Hawk' tended to be people with tendencies towards action. Jumping through explosions, shooting machine-guns. Yes, should a fight with a shark break out, he would be the first in line!

Then there was Zed, who was eagerly pushing a handkerchief in her direction. She simply wafted that away with her free hand - after all, she did not wish to give him the wrong impression! They were here on serious business!
Still, it was understandable that he should foible thusly! After all, he was new - and asking for advice! She was an intelligent young lady - a scientist in fact - so of course she had something to share!
"Of course!" she piped up, one last feather that hadn't fully escaped her previous sneeze flittering out as she spoke up, "Be wary of grapefruits! If you are on medication, they will make you absorb more, and can cause you to overdose on standard measures!"
Phew. That was one potential disaster averted for this one inexperienced teammate!

Then there was Tala! She was evidently all-business. A serious individual with a heart of iron and a will of steel! They would need her gutsy determination and evident confidence to power through this mission - as a team!
"Yes, of course, the equipment! That's-" for a moment, she appeared confused. Glancing first to the key in her hand, she took a moment to observe the area... before eye-ing up a lockbox and changing room presumably provided for the team.
"-THIS WAY!" And off she marched, ready to unlock it for them! Not that she... really needed to get changed. She'd already her wet-suit on, and had no intention of going inside whilst other people could be using it. More than anything, she just needed an air-tank!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue May 01, 2018 12:39 pm

Tess was evidently going to be an obstacle on this adventure, he could just feel it. The man exhaled a held breath, and gave a curt not to the others in respect. Thankfully, the only thing of importance in her grip was the key to the lockers, which was now being used. Good. They were going to get started!

"Ah-!" Boa chimed in suddenly, finding the grapefruit comment to be extremely irrelevant nor what Zed had in mind. Thus, he decided to correct this, "And... I'm sure you already know this, but we should stick as a team. Safety in numbers. Although I uh- I certainly hope that we won't encounter anything that will push that to be necessary."

As the others went to prepare and suit up, Boa instead approached the pier. The water rippled lightly as a gentle breeze flowed through the air, and the odd creature stood at the edge, examining the water below him. Unlike the others, Boa wasn't going to need to worry about oxygen or air, nor would he need to worry about navigating in water.

The creature opened his briefcase, revealing a singular bottle. Removing the clamps that held it to the case (and indeed, the case seemed to be adjusted and altered to hold that particular bottle), he took it out. The bottle itself was aqua in colour, with protruding fin-like shapes off the bottle surface for gripping. Raising his head, he downed it in one.

Immediately, the effects began to take hold. His body shifted, changed. His four pupils became four eyes, webbed fins formed at his joints and between his digits. Boa's jaw hardened, highlighted further by the massive teeth. Upon his head formed a single antennae, which ended with a single nub that glowed a bright blue. His strange alien-like body had twisted and transformed into the mobian form of an angler fish.

Admittedly, Boa felt kind of bad that he'd have an advantage over the others - he wouldn't be limited to oxygen provided the effects of the drink remained in effect. And unless they were going to take hours upon hours to the point where the transformative drink would wear off, he didn't see this as a possibility.

Quickly placing the empty bottle back into the case, Boa gently slipped into the water feet-first. His hands gripped the edge of the pier, and his chin rested upon the concrete. Now to wait for the others!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Sun May 13, 2018 4:52 am

Tala was right. There’d be time to chit chat when the quest was over. They had a job to do. After all, every second they spent talking was another second they’d never get back. If they failed their objective by seconds, Zed would never forgive himself.

From Tess’s strange premonition, Zed deduced that grapefruits probably weren’t in season yet. As bizarre a statement as it was, he took it to heart. This guild must’ve had some form of quality control, surely. There would be no way that it would allow someone who spoke utter nonsense. Zed nodded. “I’ll avoid the grapefruits like the plague.”

With Boa’s interjection, and justifiable worry, the green wolf smiled wide. While he would’ve been happy to inform him that there was nothing to worry about, and that Zed was able to not only conjure a beam weapon, but increase his own strength within seconds, he decided against it out thanks to a niggle in the back of his head. A niggle that cut his smile down to a nervous half. He’d never used his Star Power underwater before. Would his shots fly true? Not only that, but the transformation sequence usually shed him of all clothing, would that include his scuba suit and air tank? These were probably questions he should’ve asked himself before coming to the ocean.

With any luck, they wouldn’t run into anything anyway. And Zed would find time to answer these questions in a large pool later. For now, he followed Tess to the wet suits. It wouldn't be worth it to build up some unreasonably high expectations just yet. Cross the bridge when they get to it, as the old adage goes.
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sun May 13, 2018 11:54 pm

The rather random comment about grapefruits threw the maroon female off a little bit, that she even found herself raising a questioning eyebrow at the random statement. She'd heard of ice breakers, but that was a new on her. 

Tala went to open her mouth to say something about it, but then decided against it very quickly. Maybe that would spur on more randomness which could really throw them all off. 

To take her attention away from the conversation, she looked to Boa who instead of getting a wetsuit, opted to take a drink of some unusually coloured liquid from the briefcase he had been carrying with him. Not long after the small container was emptied, she watched in pure amazement at the transformation before her eyes. He had turned into almost a fish like version on himself. She could take her eyes off of him while the change was happening. It mesmerised her. 

"Woah..." She found the bewilderment in the form of her own baffled voice. "How... What?"

She was at a loss at forming a fully fledged sentence. This was something she had never seen before. He just turned into a freaking fish! 

Not being one for openopenly showing her feelings though, Tala puffed air into her bangs and simply nodded. "Well, someone planned ahead, heh."
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Wed May 23, 2018 4:21 pm

Tess, unfortunately, had missed Boa's transformation from 'strange mammal' to 'strange fish'. It was a shame, as truly this would have been of great interest and intrigue to her evidently incredibly scientific mind. It would also perhaps have influenced her to use her own powers and abilities to assist this venture in a more... practical manner.
Still... that would've been cheating. If one were to do science... they had to do it PROPERLY! Okay, SURE it would make the whole endeavour easier, but improving the world was NEVER easy! That was against the POINT!
As such, whilst the bizarre being was getting changed in his own way, Tess was suiting herself up with an air tank. She'd been... rather insistent on doing this by herself. She for some reason was rather against the idea of sharing the room with the others whilst they got ready for their quest - perhaps due to a sense of privacy over getting changed into the wetsuits? Still... she'd already came in her own, all she needed was a tank - so apparently she just... wanted to avoid seeing the OTHERS getting changed?
Whatever the reason for the insistence of seperation, she didn't take too long, and was soon enough outside and ready to venture out into the waters.

Of course, as she came to the water's edge, her focus immediately zoomed in on her ally. Her ally who right now looked... VERY different.
"Ah!" she called out, failing to recognise Boa's face now it was... well, not really Boa's face. The man she spoke to before didn't have a giant jaw and a li'l head dongle.
"A denizen of these oceans! Perhaps you can help us!" taking a piece of paper, she began to waft it in her unfamiliar ally's face, "My friends and I are embarking on a scientific expedition to find a sunken ship, around these parts!" she withdrew the paper, nodding enthusiastically, "You wouldn't happen to've seen anything of the sort in your travels beneath the sea, would you?"

To her credit, in most circumstances, this would've been a good idea. Someone who lived in the ocean would probably be a good information source, and hopefully quicken the pace of their quest! After all, with the oxygen on their backs, they did have a time limits of sorts.
Unfortunately for Tess, this evidently was not going to be the case - and what could've been her moment to come across as actually somewhat useful to her allies, instead seemed to do quite the opposite. Still. She was at least feeling helpful!

"You would be doing the Guild a huge favour!" she threw in, in an attempt to sweeten the deal.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat May 26, 2018 9:50 pm

With Tala's amazement, Bou couldn't help but offer an awkward grin. These sort of transformative alchemical drinks were part of his job - he dealt with them every day. As did a lot of people who went to the bar he worked at. Yet to mobians who lived in this city, well... Boa tended to forget that they didn't have the luxuries of them. And while he came to expect these reactions in other locations, they still caught him off guard and flustered him a little.

"Ahahah..." he chuckled, resting his arms on the side of the pier with a relaxed slump of his shoulders, "I... just, uh...have access to a lot of helpful equipment! I couldn't bring much more, but uh, I'll definitely be able to assist a lot more if things... possibly go bad!" Again, he just hoped that wouldn't be the case. Giving a webbed-thumbs up to Tala and awaiting Zed's return, he was feeling pretty good about this, doubts aside! He was always giddy when his work drinks came in useful!

And the Tess happened.

He was at a complete loss for words at her genuine, utter surprise at his being, mainly because she, for some reason, had no idea who he was. As she prattled on and on about assisting the guild, and asking for information regarding the ocean below, he could only stare.

His head turned to Tala and he stared at her with complete and utter confusion, coupled with an exaggerated shrug of his scaly shoulders. Looking back, he opened his mouth, closed it again, then opened it a final time to actually speak.
"Tess. Tess uh... I'm not- listen I'm not-"
He scratched the back of his neck.
"It's me. It's Boa. The man you met... seconds ago. Who was standing right here. And now I am a fish. But it's still me. I'm Boa. I'm not an official ocean denizen, Tess." Those four fishy eyes blinked at once. He wasn't prepared for this.
A crashed submarine? Aquatic creatures, hostile or not? He expected this.
But Tess? He didn't know how to approach her at all. He could only pray she wouldn't be a hindrance on this adventure.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Spivey Thu May 31, 2018 9:19 am

With the equipment and changing room now free to use, Zed looked into the locker and tapped a finger to his lower lip. There was so much there, he wasn’t sure where to start. Goggles, air tanks, and intimidating gauges displaying confusing units of measurement that made no sense to him all stared at him, making his head spin. Zed grabbed what he needed and entered the changing room, making for one of the curtained off cubicles inside.

As he ran his fingers over the wetsuit in his hands, an idea came to mind. Here he was worried about his transformation sequence shedding everything away and leaving him to drown, why not transform now and just wear the wetsuit over his uniform? It would give him access to his weapon and increased power in the dangerous ocean, and would allow him to act quickly in case of danger instead of waiting to change. “It’s not a frivolous reason” he justified to himself, “it’s a safety reason, if anything. It’d be irresponsible of me to keep a secret from these guys when a single wasted second could mean failure or success.”

With that decided, Zed threw up a hand. “Star Power!” He cried, as a bright green, 5 pointed star appeared in the palm of his hand. Pushing the star into his forehead, a bright green light enveloped him, and a second later, he had transformed into The Green Star! And by shedding his gloves, boots, helmet, belt, and vest; he was able to slide into his wetsuit with nary an issue or wayward fold to bother him.

Re-attaching his belt and holstered weapon, along with his diving equipment, Zed put his shed gear in the locker of the changing room, and left to meet with the others. He'd have to explain what the light was all about, and why he suddenly had a weapon when he was unarmed earlier. Luckily, talking about his wonderful gift was something he looked forward to every chance he got.
Mr. Spivey
Mr. Spivey
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:45 pm

Okay, so it appeared that Tess hadn't been paying attention to Boas transformation from Land dweller to sea dweller. In all honesty, it was rather amusing to see her completely unaware she was already talking to an ally, not trying to make a new one for the sake of the guild. 
A small smirk appeared on Talas white muzzle as Boa attempted to convince her that he had been here the whole time; he was just in a different form.

So he researched into these liquids? Interesting indeed. She bet anything her work knew nothing of them as well, which added to the mysteriousness of them. She figured there would also be ones that allowed the user to be capable of flight maybe? Either way, Boa had his explanation which was good enough for her.

A sudden light shone from the small changing area that Tala was making her way to, followed shortly by Zed emerging in full diving gear. Briefly looking him over, she silently noted that he now held a weapon on his utility belt that she was certain he was not holding on the way in. She raised a curious eyebrow, but decided it would save time if she got in to get changed before asking about it. Maybe he had pocket dimension where it stayed, like so many other Mobians had for their weapons and even some items.

Picking up the required items, she stepped inside one of the small cubicles and swiftly stripped down to change. She looked in a mirror that was inside the small area and couldn't help but linger a bit on her own body. Not just anywhere, but her back.
Where her scars were. She shuddered to herself as unpleasant memories flooded her mind, and she forced herself to purge them from her mind, at least for the moment. The whole reason she joined the guild was to prove that she could help people; to show that the things those people drilled into her head wasn't true. 
Pulling on the wetsuit, she puffed up her bangs and shook her head as she glared at herself. "Got to make a good impression here. These guys need your assistance, we cannot fail on out first ever mission. It is game time."

Tala stepped back out to re-join the group,all the while putting on her goggles around the top of her head, and holding the flippers under her right arm. There would be no point in putting them on until they were right by the water after all.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down