Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kay's Adventures.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kay's Adventures. Empty Kay's Adventures.

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:40 am

Kay's Journey Log

May 3rd:
It's been two years to the day since Prof. Howler was shot dead. It still haunts me to this day and I wounder if I should go on with my adventures alone or should stop all together. No what must I be thinking, I sweared on the Prof's grave that I'd continue his work. I can't give up now. I plan my next dig at a site near Scrap Brain Zone. Who know's, I might just find something worthwhile.

May 7th:
I stumbled across three robots in pretty good working condition. To my surprise they reactivated first time. That tells me that they are rellitively new. The first is a Serpentine robot dubbed J5-9 Scypier. Second is a Weasel-esck robot dubbed F97-25 Sprocket. The last is a large bird like robot dubbed C66-357 Buzzard. They appier to be quite greatfull to be re-activated, but this has the smell of 'Baldy Lard Bottem' about it. They offered me aid in my dig, However I have my reservations. For now, though, I'll accept their offer.

May 16th:
Well, it seems they have kept their word. From what I can see Scypier can read most arcaic texts and can analies structual integrity of walls, very helpful to avoid traps and collapsible areas. Sprocket's body is like a large Lanturn so I can save money on torches and seems to be knowlagible in emergency medical care, very useful. Buzzard on the other hand seems to be like a govener to the other two and has both scaner and sonar built in to him, great for Identifing digging sites. I still don't trust them however.

May 20th:
Good News; We've found a ruin hidden deep underground at the site! It appiers to be over 4 Centuries old! I'm so excited at what could be down there!

May 21st:
Drat! The ruins collapsed into a sinkhole, burring what ever secrets it might have held. I was So Close. However Those robot did save my neck back there. I will go search elsewhere and I'll bring those three robots with me. Heh....Fourteen days ago I would have left those tin cans here and yet now I'm taking them with me. Life has more mysteries then anyone could imagine....But I still Will not trust them.

May 28th:
I picked up myself a motorcycle with a sidecar today. The last thing I need are Treasure Hunting Crooks getting to a potental work site and distroying everthing in their quest for money and fame.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Kay's Adventures. Empty Re: Kay's Adventures.

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:43 am

June 2nd:
Grrrrrr....I knew I should have left those tin cans alone. The constant maintinance for them is sucking me cash dry. It's forcing me to find quick and easy cash. I found out that a fighting tournament is happening in a few days and I put my name down for it....I hope this doesn't backfire on me.

June 12th:
I final got out of the Hospital....However I'm still swore from that tournament. I didn't do too badly as I first thought, I at least got two wins but that last guy nearly ripped me in half after I kicked him between the legs....Even with steel toes on! But I still need to find a way to make quick cash....

June 16th:
Interesting....One of my old dig sites has been invaided by Ex Gear racing. They've gone and turned it into a race coures. they called it the Gear Labyrinth Raceway......I cannot stand for this...My work turned into a race venue?!....I...I just got an Idea.

June 17th:
I entered myself in the Inaugural race at Gear Labyrinth Raceway.... However I was shock at how much those EX Gear Boards cost.. How can you race without them...Even renting one is pricey.. So I spoke with one of the organizers and he told me that he used to race on a plank of wood.... At first I questioned how that work but he told me that he'd won 9 races in one year on that plank of wood.... Heck with it, if I'm going to Race I ride my shovel if I have to...

June 21st:
.....I can't believe it....I won the race..Ha ha ha. Most of the others laughed at me with my shovel, but when I found out that there was no rules about hitting the others, well I took one or two into the walls. Plus the fact that I know how I dug up this place I used a shortcut. So I've entered another race and will see how it goes.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:47 am

July 26th:
wow.... I ain't doing half bad, dispite not getting another win, I've been get Third and fourth on a constant bases. I seem to find a lot of shortcuts and this is getting on the nerves of other racers. They've even given me a nickname: Corner Cutter. However after these few races I feel I should get back to my excavations... But I'll try my hand at another fighting tournament to see if I can improve myself. But this time I will Fight on my terms...Even if it means that I fight dirty.

Aug 8th:
I'm still in the hospital....again...I found it easier to fight dirty but still Got my tail handed to me...The Doc said I'll be out in a week...Oh well.

Aug 15th:
Finally out of the hospital. Now time to find another dig site..However I need time to formulate a scedule between digging, racing and fighting tournaments...

Oct 19th:
I forgot I still have this. I'm currently around the Mystic Ruins. As I'm trying to solve the riddles of this place, I still think of Prof. Howler's research. I only wish to finish his work on what happen to the Sun Emeralds. The Prof. believes that the Sun emeralds were not distroyed as most experts say, but are still around, in hiding. I think this is the best place to start looking for them, and if I follow Prof'. Howler's research notes I might find out what he might have found and maybe find at least one of these emeralds. I dought I'll have time to make any more notes for now maybe in a year or two I'll be closer then he was.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 am

Dec 31st:
Sprocket has just given me a racing magazine he picked up in Station Square..The mag has 'Racer' awards for the year...Ha ha ha, It saids here that I won the best Novice racer and the craziest racer awards...hey that picture looks like it was taken in mid-race.....Have to handed it to the photographer, that's a nice shot.

Feb 13th:
I can see why Prof. Howler believed that the Sun Emeralds were not distroyed. The fact that they dissapired from the books tells me somethings up...Scypier suspects that the timing of the dissapience of the emeralds coinsides with Pachachamac the Echidna's Death and the release of the creature known as Chaos...It's starting to make sence...however I need to find more evidence to support any theory.

April 10th:
Leaving Mystic Ruins knowing a little more them Prof. Holwer. Scypier's hunch was right, the Sun Emeralds did vanished when Chaos was on it's rampage...And there is something else..A lost cultuer called the Kingdom of Felinist...I must find out more of this 'Kingdom' and if it still exists today...I suspect they also may have vanished at the same point of time...Writing at the time suggest they were a rival to the Clan of Echidnas.

May 10th:
Ha! I was right. It took a Month, but I found out Kingdom of Felinist. However the Document I found is very fragile. It speaks of a grand kingdom that fought a savage war with the Echidnas over the Emeralds. But what it saids is that the leaders had made a truce after what distruction they had caused. Pachachamac was but a child at this time but the Echidnas were beaten badly and many other races had shun them for all the bloodshed. This maybe why Pachachamac tried to use the Master Emerald's power, to get revenge. The researcher who's shown me this saids there is more to look at so I'll be doing a bit more digging.

May 15th:
Wow, that was a lot to take in. The Kingdom of Felinist was, in some documents, responcible for all this bloodshed. They were after something called the Dusk Emeralds and they had thought that the Echidnas had them. However, they realized their mistake when the war was in it's second year. But they were not able to placate the Echidnas fury. This six year conflick had ended with mass extermination of Echidnas males...Including Pachachmac's own father! However the Kingdom of Felinist started a major decline after the war, going from 10,000 to about 600 in a matter of a decaide or two. That's all that I've been able to find, but I heard a Myth that the royalty of Kingdom of Felinist had the power to control the elements....Hard to believe but it could be something to look at.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:54 am

June 1st:
I need a break from this...badly. Another Racing year has started and I'll join up while I'll leave Buzzard and the others to do more research about possible locations that can be associated with the Kingdom of Felinist..

June 10th:
Drat! I almost won that last race. I was in first place near the end of the race till some Board Muppet Flashed a camera in my eyes causing me to crash! Grrrrr I'll fix that creep yet...Next week it's Gear Labyrinth so I'll make 'em pay for that!

June 18th:
Hm....I won again here however my shovel got busted. One of mechanices here said he can fix better then ever and I still be able to use it like a normal shovel. I have my doughts but lets see how it goes.

June 24th:
Just got back my shovel and I must admit, he did a heck of a job. I can still use it like a shovel but he made it like a real board. Tomorrow is the big test to see if it works...I hope it does.

June 26th:
Ha ha! Two wins in a row. The handling is epic and the nickname the other racers gave me rings more true. Mind you that Hairpin turn near the end caused one heck of an accedent. I saw that Muppet with the camera again this race and I kicked the board from under him for flashing me last time. He was the only other racer that did not get caught in that mid-race pile-up, manly because I tripped him up two turns before. On to the next race.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:58 am

Aug 1st:
Wow...Again I finished Third...But this time it's Third overall in the novice Rankings. Not to shabby for a skunk how spends most of his time in a hole. Time to leave the racing behind and get back to....Huh? Another Fighting Tournament is going to happen....Why not.

Aug 8th:
Hm..Where am I...Figures, back at the Hospital. I think the Fighting Tournaments are a bad Idea... Doc tells me I'm stuck here for a month this time. Rats!

Sept 9th:
I was interveiwed twice today, once by the racing mag Sprocket had shown me earlier this year, and by a science newsletter about my research on Prof. Howler's work. For the Latter, I did not give much on the details because I don't want others to try and nose-in on my work. Buzzard could not find much more info on the Kingdom of Felinist. However he did find some far off locals that are worth a look.

Oct 10th:
Nothing but dead ends....There must be something of the Kingdom of Felinist besides what I know...Scypier thinks I should investigate the Dusk Emeralds....I must do more research into this and I think the Westopolis City Archives might have something...

Dec 1st:
Rats! Not a single scrap of info. I can't stand this sort of Fustrating Run-around! Buzzard and Sprocket think I need a vacation to ease my troubles, but I can't leave these Scrap-heaps around this info....

Dec 5th:
...I hate to admit it but they're right I need some time off....But I've leaving stricked Instructions to Buzzard that any New Info they gather to send for me right away.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:42 pm

Feb 2nd:
I took a longer vacation then I plan but I needed it. Buzzard has informed me that a newly discovered text has been found on Angel Island...I would love to see it but I hope it's not another dead end....

Feb 15th:
It seem that the Kingdom of Felinist had four major strongholds...However two of them have Eggbrain's Scrapiron cities on top of them, the other two are either swarming with touriest or under frozen flood waters. How can this get anymore complicated?

March 2nd:
I find myself back at the Scrap Brain Zone dig site...That Four Hundred year old ruin Happens to be one of the smaller Strongholds....And I've been pushing those rustbuckets about pretty badly but I must find away to get in that ruin, no matter what the cost!

March 23rd:
Now I'm feeling a bit bad at how I've treated them. While working this morning I was visited by those bullying Tree-Rat; Rascal, Dopler, and Stacy. They where hell bent on giving me a hard time and they came armed with clubs. But then Scypier, Sprocket, & Buzzard came in and Scared them off...I've never seen those three so scared since my old man put them in their place almost ten...has it been that long....I must Spend some time with them, only but after We finish here.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:46 pm

April 10th:
Ha ha! We manage to get in..However the State of the walls are in worse shape then I imagined. It's a bit of a miricle that it is still standing....We are currently searching for Items or text that can still be ledgible but the collapes two years ago damaged what might have been beautiful Frescos...Such a pitty.

April 20th:
Due to the weakness of the ruin's structure, I am force to abandon it. However I leave with a bit more information about the 'Sun' and 'Dusk' Emeralds. It seems they were to one another as Oil and Water. It was when the war broke out that the 'Dusk' Emeralds had vanished. Prof. Howler had a hunch that the history books might have been wrong about the name Sun Emeralds for Scypier had found some writing on one of the walls that refuerd to them as the Emeralds of the Sun...I also believe I made the same mistake with the so-called Dusk Emeralds, Which I'll will now refure to as the Emeralds of Dusk.

April 21st:
I was Right to abandon the ruins...An Earthquake has brought the ruins crumbling down. I have no new leads but I need to get more info from other sorces...

May 13th:
Still nothing! But I'll never give up....I've heared that the Flood levels around Lost Labyrinth are higher this year then normal. I might try to see what I can find after this years racing season....However, I have a more important thing to do...Visit my folks...I find I'm more trusting to Scypier, Sprocket, & Buzzard but I still have my doughts about them...Time will tell, I guess.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:50 pm

June 1st:
Ah, it was nice to see the old man once more. Bridge Zone is beautiful this time of year. I told my folks about my adventures so far and my Plans for the upcoming months. I was given a shock though, Some people were calling me a crook. I suspect a few Treasure Hunters might have spread them. Though I should be cross, I think it will be better. Now maybe I will not have others snopping around my worksites. The last things I need are Those Crooks running amuck and tourests risking their neck with all the dangers that I face on my own.

June 25th:
Two more wins and Still unbeaten at Gear Labyrinth Raceway. I nearly got badly hurt when one of the other racers knocked me over just before a jump. This guy was trying to hurt as many racers as he could to win the race by default. I took care of him though, two turns before the finish I caught up to him at the last jump and With some risk Wacked him with my Shovel. I barely had time to get it back under my feet before I landed. The other guy..Well lets just say he wasn't that lucky. He tried to have me diqualifided for the attack, however some of the other racers had already told the judges what he did and he was banned for the rest of the Season and not allowed back until after two years. Humph, Serves him right.

Aug 18th:
Another season done with five more wins to my credit. But, I am in the Hospital again. I got Clobbered by a Lamppost arm at a jump in that last race. All I can say right now is OW.

Aug 30th:
I'm Now at my new dig site at Lost Labyrinth Zone. Who knows what I might find.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Sept 3rd:
Great news! It seems that Buzzard has detected an Archaic Cistern in an unexplored section of Lost Labyrinth Zone. Tomorrow is my Birthday and I will open it then.

Sept 8th:
Ugh...Why did I do such a stupid thing? When we entered the Cistern, I saw it...An Emerald. Without thinking I ran over to grab it. It was on a platform surrounded by water...Or I should say MegaMak. I managed to get to it. I was beautiful and Round I though I finally found the evidence I needed, but then disaster. I must have set off a trap as I was Crushed beinth a Stone Block. How I'm still Alive is nothing short of a miricle. I must thank Scypier for rescueing me. He told me that the platform started to sink after that Stone hit me. Sprocket's medical report saids I ingested 2L of MegaMak...That alone should have kill me and that Stone should have crushed ever bone in my body. At first even I was confused until I discovered one little tid-bit, A shard of the Round Emerald had also entered my body. I now have a small scar on my belly but I suspect the Emerald might have saved my life for now. However I am in no condition to continue work. I've asked Buzzard to do a geologicle Servay of the area tomorrow. Maybe more secrets are to be found.

Sept 10th:
What have I done?! Yesterday while Scypier, Sprocket, & Buzzard were doing the servay, a pair of rouge Treasure Hunters Invaided my camp. I tried my best to fight them off but I hadn't fully recovered from my injuries. They beat me hard, but I wasn't going to give up. They attacked me again and I was blinded by a extermly bright light. I felt that my fur was on fire and Blacked out. When I came to I felt better, like if the Stone had missed me. Then, to my horror, I saw the two Treasure Hunters on the ground. Their body beaten and Brused and Covered in MegaMak. I was not sure what had happened when I heard Buzzard swoop down. As he spoke, I noticed he sounded nervous, Which ,for a Robot, is odd. Scypier and Sprocket soon came and they said that I beat those Treasure Hunters that badly. At first it was hard to believe, but they told me that my fur had changed from a Silvery Midnight Blue to a Mustard-Greenish color. Even the Crimson Red Stripe I hold proud had changed to a Dark Indigo. I could see the data they were trying to explaine was close to overloading their crucits and I thought How could this happen? What could have done this to me...And then I realised it, That Emerald shard! I asked for a quick check for Chaos Energy in the surrounding area. Buzzard confirmed that high excess of Chaos Energy was leaking from just below the surface of the ground at multiple points. He also found that Chaos Radiation was high where we are. I now have a theroy of what might have happened: When those thug attacked me they must have Released a large pocket of Chaos Energy. The Emerald Shard had absorbed a portion of it and changed me to what some might refure to as a super form. Though this is a great discovery, it still cost two people their lives. I can't let this Info get out. These Chaos Gysers Must stay unknown until more research is done, but for now we must leave this place.

Oct 1st:
After hidding out in the Slums of Station Square, I got news that the two Hunters are still alive....That's a lot off my mind. I thought for sure I kill them. And thankfuly they can't remember what had happened. But I think they do...They just don't want to tell the cops that they attacked me and got their tails kicked in. So now it time to go back on the trail.

Dec 23rd:
...Hm...It seems that all I could find was that the Round Emerald was not a Emerald of the Sun.....Could it be one of the Dusk? However I am unable to find any Discription of them...If I could then the Emerald Shard is the Eveidince I need for funding an expidition to find the remaining Emeralds of the Dusk and maybe the Emeralds of the Sun...
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:57 pm

Feb 13th:
Nothing...Nothing at all...Were could I find the Information I need...This Endever is seeming like a wild goose chase.

March 1st:
I heard a few Patrons at the Bottom of the Barrel Bar'N'Grill talk about a City near the Desert Palace in South Desert Zone. However, some one who lives there attacks any would-be Glory seeker who wishs to plunder the treasure that are said to be hidden within this city. Tempting but with my luck I'll get caught up in that Desert Palace before the city...But It could be worth a look.

March 3rd:
GRRR! those incompitatnd Rust Buckets! I told them we'll head to South Desert Zone but the went to Sandopolis Zone insteed! Now I'll have to go and get them!

March 5th:
O.k. That worked out well.....Those tincans found some Archaic form of Grafiti that shows the Emeralds of the Sun as Rectangular in shape. Since Chaos Emeralds are Perfectly Cut Gems themselves it is safe to assume that the Round Emerald is an Emerald of the Dusk...I think we'll poke around here some more and see what we can find.

March 22nd:
We've overstayed our welcome. The locals are getting restless and it is a good time to make haste to another location.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:01 pm

Apl 1st:
Some how got myself into another fighting tournament. I will probably regret this....

Apl 8th:
At least this time I did not go to the hospital. I still got my tail handed to me, but at least I got four rounds of fighting done.

Apl 27th:
Finally, a lead! That Grafiti from Sandopolis Zone is from the Kingdom of Felinist...But here's a surprise: It's two decaids later then the Chaos incadent. That means that the Kingdom of Felinist may have gone under ground. I must find someone who might know were I can look for them.

May 12th:
Ha ha. I hear SunSet Park is closed for renovation. One of the Strongholds of the Kingdom of Felinist is said around here. Best to start looking while I have the chance.

May 13th:
That didn't take long to find but man is it deep. Though the footprint is just about 1400 square feet it goes 16ft down, according to Buzzard. We'll enter it and see what we can find.

May 16th:
Yikes, that was close! Good news is that found the eveidence I need to say for sure that I found an Emerald of the Dusk, which, as Scypier translated, the Ancients called a Duskstone Emerald. However the enternce has collapsed, trapping us. It seems that it was designed that way. The Kingdom of Felinist had to have a way out of here. I asked Sprocket to find were the air is sepping in so we can escape.

May 21st:
We've found it! The way out...The secret exit leads to, of all places, Mystic Cave Zone! It will be nice to see the sunlight again. But now I know to becareful at sites assoiated with the Kingdom of Felinist. That gets me thinking...Maybe what happened at Lost Labyrinth Zone and at Scrap Brain Zone was a disigned to do that in the first place. The Kingdom of Felinist is a mysterious group indeed. I'll start looking around the Underground Zone after this year's Race compatition.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:05 pm

June 1st:
Heh! Some dumb Purple Bird thinks she's the best here. She seems all Sass talk. Lets see how she is when push comes to shove.

June 3rd:
Opps! I introduce that bird brain to the idea that a face doubles as a Emergancy Brake. That being said she's tough. She still came in first but I was one second behind her. The others call her one of the best racers but that remains to be seen.

June 22nd:
Holy Cow! That gal made the rest of us look like we were in park! But I will not let her beat me on my Course.

June 26th:
I won Gear Labyrinth once again but it was close; 0.03sec close. And that was with using Shortcuts. I suspect the Consantly Changing race surface(From Smooth to Rough then back to Smooth) and the water hazards might have tripped her up a bit.

Aug 15th:
Gha! No wonder she's good. She's one of the Babylon Rouges! However, I heard she's looking at the up-and-comer racers. But I also heard that she's going easy on us....If that what she calls easy I hate to race her at higher level.

Aug 27th:
That Purple bird spoke with me after the race. She said her Name's Wave, I think. She was surprised when I told her that Ex-Gear racing was just a bit of a hobby. She thinks I should 'quit my day job' and Race full time. However I know that the Babylon Rouges are Crooks so I did neglect to tell her that I'm a Relic Hunter/Archaeologist. Oh well. I must get back to my work. To Underground Zone I come.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:09 pm

Sept 9th:
Hmp...That was a waste of time...I though for sure I'd find something around here. But there's nothing here but Junk and Spike pits. All well, I try to dig up some other information elsewhere.

Sept 27th:
I'm up in Ice Cap Zone...Why, I have no Idea. Buzzard said he'd detected some strange signal around here. It's a good chance that it's another wild goose chase.

Sept 28th:
I can't believe my luck! Buzzard's Readings were correct, we found another ruin! This place is older then the other sites I've looked at. Some of the pottery here dates back Before the Kingdom of Felinist even existed! I can't help that I'm overlooking something. The pottery disign looks familiar but I can't quite place it.

Oct 3rd:
It can't be! This pottry is Babylonien! This ruin has nothing but pottery and is encased in ice and yet the pottery is older then the ruins itself! I must find a connection to this Ancient culture. Somehow I don't think this place is just a trading post.

Oct 13th:
Ah ha! I was right! Sprocket has detected what may have brought us here. It seems that a Duskstone Emerald was here at one time. It unique energy signature though faded still resinates within these ice covered walls. Though the Duskstone Emerald is no longer here, I can sence that it was taken from here as late as 150 years ago. That Shard must have given me the ability to sence were the other Emeralds were at one point.

Oct 21st:
I must leave now. The cold is getting unbarible. I plan to come back when it gets warmer.

Oct 31st:
Hm... I went back to the Westopolis City Archives to see if I could dig up the old legends of the Babylon Gardens...But there is no information about where this legend really came from. I must continue digging, I'm sure I'll find something.

Nov 18th:
I can't believe this! I can't find anything! Did I discover a lost cultre? Wait a sec., I think if I look at the ruins closer I suspect that they are Babylonien. It's like that Archaic Grafiti from Sandopolis Zone....But two cultures in paralle like that...It's weird. I suspect that there is a hidden connection...But What?.....Of Course! The Duskstone Emeralds! If I find those other Emeralds I might get all the information that I need! But...Where to start looking.

Dec 3rd:
I..I need some advice..Badly....I think I'll spend some time with the folks. Start freash in the new year, hopefully.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:33 pm

Jan 2nd:
For this new year I've asked Buzzard to search for that energy reading that could lead to a Duskstone Emerald I have a feeling that this is the year, I just know it.

Jan 15th:
What a surprise. All the locations I that collapsed already that I've been to all have that Energy Signature. But the strange thing is the Energy signature at Sunset Park is as strong as the one at Lost Labyrinth if not stronger! That could mean that someone got to it before the place collapesed. The only way that they could have gotten it is by going through Mystic Cave Zone. It seems that I'm not the only one after these Emeralds. I must step up the pace before they get any other Emerald.

Feb 5th:
I am currently at Aquatic Ruin Zone. Buzzard picked up another strong signal here. I must work fast before anyone finds out about this.

Feb 12th:
Buzzard has located the perice spot where the signal is coming from. We're setting up camp above the spot and I have a plan to make it look like the site is for something nearby. I'll get this Emerald first.

Feb 29th:
Ah ha! I found an Entracne. I asked Scypier to analyse the Structure to see if it safe. However it seems that it needs some reinforcement, so I sent Sprocket to get some lumber to make it safe. I can't take any chances, so at sunrise, we will enter this ruin and find that emerald once and for all.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Kay's Adventures. Empty Torn Page

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:37 pm

March 5th:
I...I...I can't believe this happened.....Scypier.....Sprocket....Buzzard...They......They're .....Gone.....I..I owe them so much......The ruins Collapsed.....I...I failed them....They saved me so many times...Yet I couldn't save them....I failed them..Just like Prof. Howler...

May 22nd:
...I chose not to partake in this year's EX Gear races...I Haven't left my folks place since...The incedent...

June 15th:
I recived a strange card in the mail this morning. On one side there is a phone number and the other side is a weird symble. Six dots in a shape of a Hexagon with one more in the center...I never seen this before...yet it looks somewhat familiar..Wait, I think I did see this somewhere...But where.

June 20th:
I am back at Ice Cap Zone...My mind still weighs heavy with the loss of my companions...Still I must go on...This could be a clue that I need. I'll enter at Sunrise.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Kay's Adventures. Empty Lost Logs: These pages have been torn from the Journey Logs.

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:38 pm

June 21st:
I..I can't believe my eye. I entered the ruin and suddenly the floor dropped on me. I slid down a path into a grand cavern. There before me, A vast City, No a Metropolis hidden beneith the ruins. There are people everywhere. As I dusted myself off someone greeted me, welcoming to a place called the Technoguild. At first I had no clue what was going on, then I saw it, The symble on the card was all over this place. The person lead me to a place to sleep and said I'd need to rest after my journey. Before he left I asked him what's the name of this place. He simple called this metropolis Midgard. If I recall that is what Norse called this world(according to Humans). There is something nagging me though...How can such a vast Metropolis hide from the world about for so long?

June 22nd:
I couldn't sleep.. I started wander this place. As I did I heard gunshots. Looking about I saw what looked like a shooting Range. When I entered,, all who were there stopped to look at me, as if I did not belong there. The sign on the wall said free if you bring your own gun so I asked the guy behind the counter if he mind that I shoot my revolver. He said that it was no problem. But one of the other marksmen laughed at my gun. He said that I'd be better with a sqirt gun! I stomped on his foot for that comment and made a bet with him. He had to shoot off all his rounds from his rifle, to which I noted as a bolt-action rifle, before I shoot down a coconut. The Guy behind the counter typed onto a keyboard and a coconut appiered on the roof as well as a target down range. The other guy started to boast that it will take him less then twenty seconds to unload his clip and asked if I wanted to have a head start. I refuse, though I didn't like my chances. The guy behind the counter gave a count down and when he said go I opened fire. My first shot was wide of that coconut but the second knocked it down. The other guy was surprised, But not as much as I was. He still four bullets in his rifle. the guy behind the counter laughed, saying that it took me twelve second to knock down that coconut. My rival was furious and demanded a rematch but I declined. He continued to incised until the guy behind the counter said it was closing time. I went back to the room I was given and I finally went to sleep. Today my guide, who came to wake me up, said we would explore this metropolis.

June 23rd:
Wow this place is vast. Even after two days I've yet to see it all. My guide, who's name I can't recall, said that tomorrow I'd meet the Arbiter. I'm guessing that would be the leader of this place. I must remember to be respectful towards this person, even if the Arbiter is a Tree Rat.

June 24th:
I..I can't believe this day...I meet with the Arbiter, a fox like fellow with Two Tails, in a Power Plant...At least that's what I think it was. He was dressed like a Scientist and yet he was as courdious as an olden day courtier. He was gazing at a large room below. Within this room was seven pillers; Two at the north end of the room, three in the middle and two at the bottem. However only the two at the top, the one in the center and the one on the left hand side of the bottom were glowing. The other three were dark. As I looked on, someone entered the room with something in their hands. At first I could not make it out as they aproched the Bottom Right piller. Then I saw it, It was an Emerald...A Duskstone Emerald! The person placed it into the piller and it started to glow. The Arbiter, then turned to me and Asked How I found this place. For a moment I didn't realise he'd asked me anything. When he asked again I answered that it was by chance. He took noticed that I was distracted and asked me if I would like a closer look at the 'Round' Emerald. I looked at him and asked him what was his need for the Duskstone Emeralds. The Arbiter was taken aback by the fact that I knew what it was and he said that they were a powersorce for this place long ago before they were stolen. He then admitted that there was still two missing. I did not let on that I found one and that it was broken. Suddenly another person entered the room and said that 'It' was active once again. The Arbiter asked what 'it' said and the person said the same as before "Is he safe?". I came to a sudden thought and asked the Arbiter where the Duskstone Emerald was found. What he told me made my heart sink; Aquatic Ruin Zone! I asked where 'It' was and the Arbiter, Though a bit confused, offered to take me there. We went to a nearby building. The noise that place made was deffining at best. The Arbiter lead me to a room with Robot Parts scattered about. There, on a table in the center of the room, I saw them...Or rather what was left of them...Scypier, Sprocket and Buzzard. As I servaied the wreakage of their mangle and crushed bodies, I saw Scypier twitch. Scypier asked "Is he ok, is he safe?" I addressed him as I normaly would, calling Scypier a slacker and tell that serpant that there was work to be done. Scypier responded with an apology saying that it could no longer perform it's duty but was glad that I was safe. I saw smoke emerge as Scypier shutdown for that last time, it's remaining curicits were burned out. I...I nearly broke down in tears. I turned and walked out of the room. The Arbiter grabbed my shoulder and asked if I knew them. I told him that they were my aids and probably my only true friends before I ran off. I'm still hurt but now I know they are in a better place.

June 26th:
The Arbiter came to visit me. He asked me what I knew about the Duskstone Emeralds. I did not answer him, mostly because I didn't trust him. The Arbiter saw he wasn't going to get anything from me, but rather then leave, he asked if I would like to see the rest of the guild. At first I was confused, telling him that I've seen the whole of Midgard. The Arbiter gave a chuckle and explained that Midgard was one of Seven Base Facilities in the Guild. To be frank, I snidly told him how I'd get from one Base Facilities if only dumb luck had helped me find this one. The Arbiter spoke of some kind of Sub-dimensional Transporter Thingy. This is all complete Mumbo Jumbo if you ask me. I told the Arbiter that I need a few days to think about it. He said o.k. and left the room with a bow. I don't know but there is something that stinks around here...And I'm not talking about myself ether.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:50 pm

July 1st:
Spending time in this place has made me feel like a retard. At first, this place looks like a normal Metropolis, but the longer I stay here the dumber I feel. Every one here has some form of scientific knowlage. It all seem to be in the same relation of science as well. I feel like I stuck in a chem lab with about 15000 rocket scientist. The amount of talk about Chemical Physics is driving me bananas. It seems what little that I know is useless to these people. I think I'll speak to the Arbiter and take up his Idea before I need to get myself a Streight Jacket.

July 2nd:
Gheeezzzz! The Arbiter arranged to meet me at one those Sub-Wachamacallit and told the Man there to send me to a place called Mu. As this was being done, he told me that I'd meet the local Arbiter there. He then asked if I had a coat. I told him that I did not but it was no problem for me because I am somewhat used to cold tempratures. When it was ready I entered the machine and within a bright flash I found myself in Mu. Sweet Mother of Pearl it's Cold! The local Arbiter greeted me with a coat and welcomed me, Though he was not as curdious as Midgard's Arbiter. I asked him as he took me to my quarters where this place was. He told me it was in the Northern reachs of the Arctic Circle. As I entered my room for the next few days, I saw the thermomiter. -40*C is what I saw and the Arbiter called that Balmy and Muttered something about Global Warming. If this is Balmy, I must be on the wrong planet.

July 5th:
This place has, by far, the most natural energy source I've ever seen. A gigantic Fault runs beneith this place and this fault line is at the intersection of two tectonic plates. Using a volcanic fault is very dangerous but for what I'm seeing, these people can do it with no problem. The Arbiter sent a guide for me to go with to see how this place runs. But I can hear that wind outside. It seems there's been a blizzard whipping about out there for a month, but no one here seems bothered.

July 9th:
Today I saw what looked like a transport tunnel with a few geologists standing about. One of them was asking what Mu ment. So I told him what I knew of the word. I was surprised when I was told that I was wrong. I was told that Mu was an archic name for Pangaea but to this group here, it was before the supercontinent Numa. It seems the books need more then a slight update, they need to be written anew. So I asked them what they were doing and they told me that they were taking readings of the planet's core. At first I gave them a look of confusion and they explained that this Transport Tunnel used to be used for moving from one land base to another until that Sub-Space thingy became active. However this tunnel goes through the center for the planet so now they use it to do check-ups on the core. Seeing that I was out of my element, I bid them ferewell and when off to continue my exploration of this place.

July 12th:
Now I know I'm in a Chem Lab. Hard not to notice an explosion once a day. I was passing by one of these rooms when I saw this one fellow with a Pile of rust and some Alumanum pouder. The fool was mixing them quite fast, so I went in this room and told him to slow down. At first he snapped at me for interupting his work. Then I noticed something that made my heart skip a beat. The table he was working on was made of ice. My pop told me about a mixture call Thermite, a powder mix that can auto-ignight just by simply mixing Iron-Oxide, better known as Rust, and Alumanum pouder. He did warn me that it can Explode if it is lit on Ice. I suggested that the guy to move to another table and he angerly send me out. A few moments after I walked out, the Thremite went off and exploded a second or two afterwards. The guy was alright, if a little toasty. He and another passerby were taken to a nearby medical facility, the passerby getting closlined by a table leg, for minor injuries and some burns. I'm glad I listen to my pop on that point, that was close.

July 14th:
Today's was the last day for me to be here at Mu. The Arbiter came to me after that Thermite Explosion and was suprised that I knew it would do that. I told him My dad saw an 'Accident' that involved Thermite and ice and had warn me about it...But in truth He did not say how he knew about. The Arbiter mention that the Blizzard outside had finally stopped and asked if I would like to see the 'Eternal Sunset'. Seeing that this would be the first in some time, I said sure. I do say dispite the unbearable cold tempratures, it was a beautiful sight. To be truthful I will not miss waking up with an icicle stuck to my nose.

July 15th:
Today I arrived in the an underwater base. Fittingly, it is called Atlantis and the Arbiter here is....How should I put this...Is quite the looker. In fact I think she's cute. However I must digress, This place is practicly built in to a deep sea coral reef and I do mean Deep. I reckon about 15 MT of presure just on the glass alone. When I got to my room for the next little while, I tried to get some rest. However I found it difficult with a Pair of Angler Fish just a foot or two beyond the glass wall. Then I noticed a button just beside the bed and I pushed it. What ever it did, those Fish amscraide from their spot. Must have sent a sound wave at them or something.

July 17th:
My guide took me into a section of the base where they house Under sea life in vast tanks. I swear that I was in a giant pet store. I think that there was 25 different kinds of Sharks just in one tank. It had a rare Greenland Shark swimming with a pair of Great Whites. And how the heck can they fit the six largest whales in one tank, these things must be huge. This place seem to be focused one under sea life research. My guide brought me to one tank in piticuler to see. My jaw might as well dropped off my head for what was in this tank....It was a Living Megalodon and it was fighting another perhistoric monster, a Sarcosuchus. The overgrow Gator had escaped it's tank and I saw some of the guide members trying their best to get it back. However the giant Shark was in no mood to share it's dinner with a semi-aquatic gator. I started to worry that one or the other would break the glass walls at any moment. Then my guide told me that the glass was 12 ft thick of bullet risitan Glass found on most Armored cars. I took an hour to get these two giants back to where they belonged. That was by far the scarest thing I ever saw, and all I can say is that It Was Epic!

July 18th:
The Arbiter asked me to join an uderwater expadition to one of the many shipwreaks in the area. I was only to happy to go along. So I was taken to a undersea Sub pen...At least that's what it looks like. The Arbiter told me that we were to go look at an old Warship that was two day away. She said that because there are so many that they haven't had time to find all of them, let alone put a name to them. For an Archaeologist like myself this is a great chance for me to show my stuff.

July 20th:
We arrived at the wreak, and I can see that this ship had gotten hit hard. I quickly suspected that It was hit by a torpedo just by seeing the inward bending plates. The Arbiter, who was leading the Endevor, said that it was a Distroyer of some class. I said that I have my doughts and asked if we could have a closer look in the morning. She thought about and said o.k.

July 22nd:
One of the crew members made a bet with me that this was a Distroyer as we went towards the wreak. The Arbiter then said to get into the diving suits which were plain looking but rated for this extreme depth. They told me that they could not find any name or ID of the ship after many countless dives and did not think this one would be any different. As we searched the pirimiter of the wreak I noticed something that made my heart skip a beat. Navel Shells, pilled by stern, spilling out from that large hole in the side. I saw what one of the others called a bulkhead which had failed, covering a way into the ship. It soon dawned on me..I had seen one simler to this ship...Profs. Howler showed me some pictures of a shipwreak that he got to dive on..He told me that it was a Flower Class Corvette. The similarities are too much, this one of this type of class. Then I spoted it, a Bronze Plack. Most of the letters were missing but there was a few. H...C...L...v....That was about it. I called the Arbiter over and showed her my find. She was astounded by this and said that we'd better go back to the sub to see what the database on board could say. As we started to swim back I noticed something that made me swim faster. A depth charge launcher on the was about to fall off and not wanting to take a chance, I got to the sub in a hurry. We just got on board when an Explosion rock the sub. the sub was slightly damaged but the wreak was now a large scrap pile. After a brief snooze, I went to the Arbiter to tell her my hunch, however she was looking at a vast list of ships that were sunk. To her, the list,which had all the letters spaced out as I mentioned above, was like looking for a needle in a haystack. I then suggested to narrow the search to torpedoed Flower Class Corvettes. When she entered the peramiters, the list went from 150 ships to just one. The wreak here is the H.M.C.S. Levis, the first Corvette to be sunk. Lets just say the twenty bucks I got is being used as a bookmark in my log book here.

July 24th:
We'd no sooner arrived back at Atlantis when I saw a door that was restricted. This was the first place I saw that I could not see and this had got me wondering what was there. The Arbiter was a bit hush-hush on the matter so I started to ask around for a loud mouth Know-it-all. Boy, did I find one! He told me that the door was to a Genetics Lab where a DNA Database is kept. Now I understand that a creature needs to adapt or die but such a lab makes me sick, if it's what I think it is. We are what we are made to be. To geneticly remove our faults takes away from who we are as a person. I feel ripped off, here was a place I thought was dedicated to nature and it's a Biochemisty fraud!

July 26th:
Tomorrow I'll be leaving Atlantis....I can't say that it was fun but that Genetics lab ruined the tour. The Arbiter told me my next base that I will visit is called Ur...Never here of such a place but she assured me that I'll feel light on my feet.

July 27th:
I arrived on Ur and how they made this place is out of this world. It's on the moon. However the Arbiter here was busy with something when I arrived. It seems that the machine that controls the gravity in this section was on the fritz and I did feel light on my feet. I slowly hopped up on to a high ledge to see what I could. I jumped off that ledge just as the Machine was fixed......OW. Thankfuly I landed on someone, at least thankful for me anyways. When the Arbiter did come to see me, he bluntly told me that this place does Physics research and had already heard what happened at Mu. However they still didn't understand what was going on in that caused the explosion.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Aug 1st:
I stumbled across the Thecnoguild's central archives. My jaw dropped when I saw how vast this was. This place seems to go for miles and is at least seven stories high. How anyone can find something in here is beyond me. I think I'll be spending quite some time here.

Aug 16th:
I got so caught up in the Archives, the Arbiter thought I left already. But my head is hurtting like heck. However I did find out about the Emeralds of the Sun...or should I say Sol Emeralds...However the Archives still have lots of gaps in there. All I know is that my research would fill very little but an important part of history here...But before my head explodes I'll finally explore more of this base. But the vast amount of Artifacts makes me want to stay here...I'm torn..

Aug 19th:
I've asked the Arbiter if I could go for a space walk...But he told me that it was too dangerous at this time because of a metor shower. He did tell me that tomorrow would be a better day. so I'll wait.

Aug 20th:
Now I understand why now one on the planet knows about this place... It's cloaked in a large creater. The power seems to come from hidden Satellites is some form of orbit. These are also hidden and send comunications to guild members around the world...Those 'Big Brother' conspiricy bloodhounds down there who claim that ever move of theirs is being watched are not so off kilter as everyone thinks. It is however one thing to see a sun rise on the planet then to see the planet itself rise on it's moon..It is spectacular.

Aug 21st:
It seems that the Sub-Di...thing-a-ma-gigy was develpoed here. The compilcated thing is all nonsence to me. However I've yet to hear any Explosins from lab experaments around here. Maybe this place has a strict rules for getting ride of waste, unlike the Mu base. And though it's always nice, it's boring as heck around here. Everyone here seems busy and to per-occupide with whatever they are doing.

Aug 23rd:
Well tomorrow I will be heading to the next base. The Arbiter told me that he could not see me off because of some 'Sub-Space' research or something. Normaly I would feel offended, but when one small mistake could blow off half the moon, I understand the prioraties. The Arbiter told me that the next base is called Shambhala...City of Peace....Must be another place of natureal reseach...I hope that it does not involve Genetics like Atlantis did.

Aug 24th:
I arrive this morning at Shambhala....This place seems more like a shrine then a base but I don't smell the fumes of science around here..However the testosteron here is pretty dang high. Seriously, everyone here seems more then a bit butch or punk here. This place is so far the only place where I feel normal..Not everyone is a bright spark here...When I met the Arbiter here, she told me that more then a few people here are always looking for a fight...I think I'll watch my step around this place..City of Peace?...RIGHT.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:06 pm

Sept 1st:
Bah! More Genetics garbage around here...But it is more for medical purposes. I mean replacing a lost or damaged lung or muscle is one thing, but changing who you are is a black mark in my book. Since this place does the former, I don't mind as much. But it makes me wonder why this stuff isn't easily accessible to everyone?

Sept 3rd:
Sweet Sandstone! Quite a few people here can do magicial abilities! Could this place have something to do with the legends of the Kingdom of Felinist that I've heard? I must not jump to conclutions...Or piss off anyone who can do a fire attacks. The last thing I need is to get my keyster Cooked. If Prof. Howler was here he'd have a field day with all that I've seen...But enough of that..I heard that their a place called the VR Room around here...I'll look it up tomorrow.

Sept 5th:
Whoops...Got side-tracked a bit from my original plans... There's a vast library here that dedicated to ancient aether manipulation technology, or spirit techniques... This explaines why quite a few people here can do magic. As an Archaeologist, I am facinated by this place but I have this nasty feeling that I'm being watched. But I must get on with my exploration of this place..

Sept 6th:
Saw a Few people training others in many different styles of combat. Some of these styles I've only read about in books and manuscripts. To see them in person is amazing.. I'm starting to understand why this place keeps this knowlage to itself. However I digress. I am determen to visit that "VR Room" at least once before moving on...

Sept 9th:
It...It happened again....I entered the VR Room and got into a fight with a G.U.N. Robot.....I think it's name was Techron but I can't remember...Anyways durring the fight, I became that 'Super' form and nearly distroied that robot and two others who came in to VR Room. They managed to defeat me in said form but I nearly killed them.....My injuries after the fight were savier and for some reason they could not help me at Shambala so they sent me to another Base. This one is called Dorado, the city of gold that all search for...But I digress, what is more strange is that when I arrived some of my injuries were healed but I was in a coma of sorts till this morning. I am still in the medical section of this place and do not know what this place is about but one of the doctors has a recorded video from the VR Room of the fight. It seems that, in my super form, I address myself as "Venom Kay". Seeing that video has made me even more doughtful of continuing with my research and giving up altogether. I cannot allow myself to be a danger to others anymore....

Sept 10th:
It seems that the Mega Mak in my body has....Mutated somewhat...According to the doctor, though still highly acidic, the Mega Mak has been acting like a healing compound within my body. This could explaine why I survived being crushed at Lost Labyrinth zone a few years back. He also said that my body was using the Mega Mak like some form of Anti-Toxin making me less suseptical to infections....However they could not determen why a large clump of Mega Mak pooled at one side of my body...That could mean that is where the Shard is but I didn't mention it. At the rate that I'm healing, I should be out of the medical ward by tonight...

Sept 11th:
This morning I was greeted by my guide, who turned out to be a Tree Rat girl, about the age of 12. She seemed happy to show me around but my mind was think about what had happen in the VR Room and of what happened at Lost Labyrinth Zone and I wasn't really paying any attention when she turned to me and asked if I was ok. I didn't even notice that she was talking to me until she started to cry. I was surprised by this as she ran down the hall. I gave chase and found her near a plack on the wall. She was kneeling down at it and spoke to it like someone would do at a tombstone. At first I thought it was a relitive of hers until I read the name....I could not believe it, it was for Professer Howler! I asked her about why his name was there and she said he had visited Dorado a few times before his death. Though I still hate myself for doing it, I acted like most of his critics and shared their views but added that after seeing this place I could see why he thought this way. Suddenly, she called me a lier and ran off again in tears. I decied to go back to my room and started to think over my own life. That night the Arbiter of Dorado showed up and asked me what happened. I appologised for my actions but asked him about Howler. He told me that the Porfesser was asked by the guild to find all he could about the Sol Emeralds with the limited knowlage that was in the arcives, however a rouge Techno agent killed him and his asstant before being aprahended by the cops. The guild brought him back to the guild and killed him on the grounds of treason. It was at that point that I recalled the artical in the papers that said the murderer had escaped from prison and why I had gotten a gun in the first place. I told the Arbiter that I had 'Witness' the murder and said that he failed to kill the asstant, who gassed him. In truth, he did get a shot off at me but he was only able to shoot off the right clipping botton of my hat after I gassed him. The arbiter was a bit surprised by this and asked if I knew what had happened to the asstant. I told him that I had no information for him. He understood and thanked me for my news and just as he was leaving asked me if he should send another Guide in the Morning. I told him to send the same one so I could appologise.

Sept 12th:
This morning I was greeted by a green loon, didn't catch her name but she said that my guide yesterday was sick. As she guided me I mentioned something about Prof. Howler and she stopped and asked if I was in the same study as him. I said that I've met him and she told me that she had something to show me outside the base. I followed her outside into the Jungle that surrounds the base to a pile of stones that looked like a part of a carving. As I looked upon this stone I could plainly see what looked like the relation of the sun, moon, and planet....But the shapes were that of gems....The 'planet' was, in fact, the shape of a Chaos Emerald and the 'moon' was shaped like a Duskstone Emerald. The 'sun' was squaire Shaped and must be a Sol Emerald and I asked her if the Arbiter knew about it. Suddenly I heard the cocking of a gun and I turned my head to see that the loon was armed. She demanded me to give all my information of what I found out in my journey or she'd kill me on the spot. Almost without thinking, I pulled out my 22 and opened fire, thinking I had blanks loaded, to scare her off. To my shock, the first shot blew off her gun arm...It must have been a burst shot that my 'super' form had loaded and I never took it out. To my horror, She regrew her arm with the gun in seconds and was about to shoot me when I heard shouting from behind her. That woman, whomever she was, fled into the jungle as some guards from the guild came. I was a bit tramatized by what happened till one of them slapped me and asked if I was ok. I quickly checked my gun to see that I only had one burst shot in the cylinders. That was close but then I thought about my guide and asked if anyone seen her. One of the guards told me that she was in the medical ward but that's all he knew. I raced towards the ward and found the Arbiter looking over the girl as she layed in bed. It seems that she was posioned by that woman and they could not seem to cure her. In desperation I offered them to try to use the Mega Mak my blood to maybe try to heal her. They were sceptical but the Arbiter told them to at least try. I went to my room late and found that the Arbiter was there and I asked him about the Girl's condition. He said that he would not know until morning. When I asked him about the loon he told me that was someone named...Viral...I think..She was an experiment with some fungi that was supose to be for medical purposes that went awry and has since gone rouge. After he left, it occured to me that this place is for biology and history...But I can't stop thinking about that girl....

Sept 13th:
I got up early, couldn't really sleep anyways. I went to the medical ward and saw the Arbiter standing over the girl. When he saw me, he smiled, the gamble worked. I asked if I could speak to him alone and at first he wanted to go elsewhere. But I told him that it would be better to tell him her with the girl present, Though she was asleep. The Arbiter motioned everyone else out and I appologised to him for not giving him a full introduction. At first the Arbiter was confused, I told everyone that I met that my name was Kay. I told him my full name, Kevin Afterbrun LePeu, and he nearly fell off his chair. He told me that couldn't be but I reminded him that I dropped a hint two days ago when I mention that I was there and not shot. He would have continued but the girl was waking up and heard what I had said. She spoke of letters that the professer had sent her about me and how he was planing on bringing me to meet her. Prof. Howler never knew that I hated Tree Rat and I realised that may not have been a good thing but I asked about the letters. She said that the last letter she got was dated two day before he was shot. After a small chat with them I excused myself and left them. As I continued my exploration I ran into two familier faces, the two treasure hunters from Lost Labyrinth Zone whom I fought off. One of them, Whom must have been part possum, feinted and fell to the ground., while the other started to shake nervously. I kicked the one on the ground to his feet and told them not to cross path again for there own safety, let's face it, I don't need to have other random people snooping around and accedently setting off traps that could kill me or any others that are in the area, and then I left them for my room. Tonight I'm staying in my room and reflecting on my life. Though that girl had help me get through my self-dought, I still feel sadden about the loss of Scypier, Sprocket and Buzzard.....I wish I could speak to them once more...

Sept 15th:
It disheartens me to leave Dorado but I must continue my journey. In the morning I will meet the Arbiter at that Sub Space...whatever and go off to the final base known as Avalon....But I am mixed with both joy of what I found and sadness of what it cost....I will see what the future holds...

Sept 16th:
When I got to the Sub Space...thingy, the Arbiter was there with the girl. She had made a complete recovery and she gave me a hug before I left. When I arrived at Avalon, at first I saw no one around, which was odd. The sky had very little clouds and the wind was a bit strong but the air seemed thin. I was slightly blinded by the sun and wasn't looking where I was going. I stepped into nothingness and quickly found out why the air was so thin...Avalon is high in the sky and I nearly walked off the edge to my death. Suddenly I was grabbed away from the edge by the Arbiter who told me that she got a bit side tracked. Before I could ask, she told me that Avalon is 35,000 feet in the air and she brought me to my room....Avalon is not for those who suffer from vertigo. Yikes that was close.

Sept 17th:
It seems that this place has all the knowlage of the other bases in one spot. As an added bonus there is a metological lab here that can detected Chaos energy as well. But unlike the other bases, the Arbiter herself is my guide. There is also a Mention of one called the Oracle. I may want to see this Oracle person but for now I have to see what else is here first.

Sept 18th:
Most of the people here seem to be Initiates to the guild...or Monks..I could be wrong. The talk of this Oracle is making me wonder who or what he/she/it is....

Sept 20th:
It seems that the Oracle would like to see me in tomorrow morning. I must be respectful towards this person as he/she/it sound like they are the guild's Grandmaster.

Sept 21st:
This day has been full of mixed blessings. I was brought to a large set of doors where the Oracle is. When I entered the room was pitch black and all could hear was a low hum. A voice boomed for me to head to the center of the room. When I got there an old man appiered and adressed himself as the Oracle but something didn't feel right. As I looked at the 'Oracle' I swear I could look though him. I quickly asked for the Oracle to show himself and the old man was, at first, offened. I told the old man that I would only speak to the Oracle and not to a hologram, I guess that's what they call it. Slowly the lights came on and the oracle was revealed...It was a massive Super Computer. I have never seen such a thing. The old man told me that the Oracle only spoke through Holograms and suddenly I noted that the voice had change. Right before my eyes the Hologram changed from an old man to Professer Leroy Howler. He was so life like, I'd swear that he was still alive. The Oracle spoke to me about the guild and why it kept itself hidden from almost all people down below. I was almost touched by just hearing the Professer's voice once more, even his manerisoums. But there was more in store for me when the door opened and a voice called to the Oracle. It was the Arbiter from Midgard. He asked the Oracle if it was o.k. to bring it in. I was more then a bit confused with this as the Oracle said it was alright. The Oracle's hologram turned to me and asked me to step back. As I did so the center circle opened up and what looked to be something coiled rose up on a platform. It started to move and what I saw was a Robotic Cobra. When it looked at me....I....I couldn't believe my eyes....It was Scypier!! The guild workers had rebuilt it with a new body. Scypier greeted me with a tipical rolling of the 's' and told me that it was able to get back to work. I...I almost broke down in tears seeing Scypier again. The Oracle interupted politly and asked me If I would Join the Guild. It was a tempting offer, but I declined for personal reasons. The Oracle then, to my surprise, asked Scypier if it would also. Scypier said it would only join if I had done so. The Oracle accepted our disitions and after that we left the Oracle for my room. But something was nagging me and I asked Scypier streight up if it was already a guild member. Scypier admited that this was the case and was programed to protect me and anyother that would follow me into ruins and from attackers. Scypier also told me that parts of Sprocket and Buzzard, as well as their memory, were also intagrated into it's systems as well as a stock of defencive weapons and a more reliable power system that would not break every five seconds. But Scypier said that it's loyalty was, is and ever will be with me, first and foremost. So I sleep tonight with a thought of happiness.

Sept 23rd:
Scypier and I are leaving this afternoon from Avalon and indeed the guild itself. I've asked that the Arbiter from Midgard be there to see us off. I plan on giving him my Journey Log and ask him to archive it for the guild. Who knows, I might be famous one day, but for now I will take a year off from journeying and spend it with the folks. I do hope Scypier doesn't scare them to much.

Kevin Afterbrun LePeu(Kay)
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Kay's Adventures. Empty Field Notes: This is one year after the last entry on the Journey Logs.

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Sept 23rd:
One year has passed since I've returned from the Technoguild to my home in Bridge Zone. My plan to find that last Duskstone Emerald has me leaving to Lost Labyrinth Zone once more. I must find those shards of the emerald within me. This should be able to aide me to find that other emerald. I have told Scypier to not mention about my plans to the guild in his monthly reports and heavily encript them to give them no clue as to what I'm up to. Only in case of an emergency with Scypier contact them with a clear message.

Sept 24th:
We arrived late at the camp near the Cistern and will be entering it in the morning.

Sept 25th:
When we entered the Cistern, I was shocked to see that the Mega Mak that was there to be gone. As we quickly searched the basin, we at first failed to find any of the missing shards. It was then Scypier jumped towards a pile of rubble around a snooping Wallaby with a brass arm. At first I was surprised by this and demanded an explination, but then Scypier, as did I noticed something flash in this kid's arm. It was then that I realised that it was one of the missing shards. The kid, who refured to himself as Steam, a steampunk from a nearby village, told us how he managed to retrive them and what he was doing there. I called Scypier to a huddle and told him that we were going to bring this kid along. Scypier, naturally complained but I told him that it wasn't a choise but my desision. Scypier agreed on one condition, That Steam was not to know of the guild. I made the kid the offer and he agreed to a similer deal that we shared knowlage. I do plan to tell him about the guild, but at a much later point in time.

Sept 26th:
With all that done, It is time to leave here. I will be stocking up on supplies in Station Square before heading to our next destination. Of the four places that are relatede to the Kingdom of Felinist, only one I have yet to visit. In one week, we'll be on the Eastern Isles to start searching for the Duskstone Emerald said to be in Sugar Splash Zone.

Last edited by KK-Afterbrun on Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : type-o)
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:12 pm

Oct 3rd:
We arrived on the shores of the Eastern Isles, near the ruins of Cyan City. No one has been there since Dr. Eggman layed the place to waste a few years ago. However a few survivers of the city built a small town nearby it called Blue Moon Village. The place does have some electricity coming from the old power plant at Foliage Furnace Zone but no real means of comunication other then the ships that pass through. Mind you, the locals don't care for stuff like that anyways.

Oct 4th:
We got to Sugar Splash Zone early this morning and set up camp quickly. The massive amount of sugar here is causing problems as is the sudden waves that bash this place. There is so much Sugar here that Scypier cannot pick up anything with his scanners. I guess we will do this the old fashion way. I was told by one of the locals that Dr. Eggman did not, in fact, build this place, he just took it over and tried to use the massive amount of sugar to create fuel for his projects, though I use that term lossly.

Oct 5th:
Steam got himself splashed with a Sugar Fountain and went nuts. I never seen anyone bounce around like that in my whole life. Mind you I have never seen so much junk come from one's pocket. How much Stuff does Steam carry? But I digress, We'll see what the 'morrow brings.

Oct 6th:
The enterence has been found! It seems that, in a sugar rush, Steam accedently fired his steam cannon and blew open a sugar lined crypt of some sort. My notes indicated that this is supposed to be the largest of the strongholds. But I must be causous however. My past expirences with the ruins of the Kingdom of Felinist tells me that it was build this way for a reason.

Oct 7th:
My hunch was right. The place is build in a flood plane of liquid sugar. However the locals tell me that it will go down in a day or two. I just hope this place doesn't collapse before I can explore it.

Oct 9th:
With the sugar levels lowered once more, We entered the ruin. As we searched we came across a fresco on one wall that seemed to be done on eight stone tablets. Steam dug into his pouch and pulled out a small air brush. I took it off him and very carefully cleaned around them. To my surprise, these Tablets slipped out one by one with great ease. I told Steam to store them back at camp and not to drop them. So far however, no sign of that missing emerald.

Oct 16th:
After many days of searching, we still cannot locate the missing Duskstone Emerald. Mind you, we've only expolred a small portion of this ruin. With the sugar levels expected to rise, we must stop work for a few days. It will give me a chance to examine the tablets we recovered a few days ago.

Oct 17th:
This is a facinating discovery. It seems the tablets we found tell a storied history of a unknown cult within the Kingdom of Felinist. It also seems that Babylonien culture had just fallen when the Duskstone Emeralds were first mentioned. It seems that the emeralds are Babylonien in origin and that the Kingdom of Felinist took them over when they fell. A small cult them appired to take them and hid them before the great conflict against the Echidnas. I must find out about this cult, but I must finish my work here. Scypier suggests searching through the ruins of Cyan City for it's central archives. Though it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack, Steam asked around Blue Moon Village, without my concent, about the archive's location. Though I was angered, I admire that he did so. It's one thing less to do.

Oct 19th:
Blast. As we got deeper in to the ruin we came across something that stopped us cold. The lower parts of this ruin are flooded with liquid sugar. We cannot go further until this gets removed.

Oct 20th:
The villagers have agreed to help us by getting the pumps at Sugar Splash Zone back up and running. However this will take quiet some time. For now, we will head to find the Cyan City Archives to see if anything there that survived the attack.

Oct 31st:
It took longer to find the archives then expected but at least it is still resaonably intact. Scypier is currently looking into any topigraphical maps that may be of interest. Steam, on the other hand, has been tinkering with some old relics that look far in advance then cataloged. I've spent my time searching for anything related to this cult that we discovered. But we have no luck as of yet.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Nov 1st:
Word just came in that the pumps will be up and running in the morning. We will soon get back to searching the ruins. But as if to keep us away, I found a parchment that has a name that I cannot read. This cult is called the cult of ????????. I have no clue what it means but Scypier said it will take time to figure it out.

Nov 2nd:
We've entered the depths of the ruin and found this place to have the most wonderful frescos I have ever seen in my life. But unlike the tablets from before, these are in blocks of sugar. I could spend a life time search for tombs and I bet I'd never see anything like this ever again.

Nov 17th:
With all the research that we have done, we still do not have the emerald. However we must close the pumps and seal the ruins before the winter air comes in. I must protect this place till the spring time. I do not want the world to loss this place. Scypier has told me that he has narrowed the down what the language of the word is. It appires to be a form of arabic of some sort, but Scypier still needs more time.

Nov 18th:
It has been decided that we head back to the main land and see if we can find this cult in other archives. That and we need more supplies. Steam has gotten one of the relics working. It seems to be a flashlight that works off of algie. As strange as that sounds, it works very well for something that might be over two hundred years old. But I have a nagging feeling about my discovery.

Nov 20th:
I sold the tablets to the Station Square Central Museum. I rather not mention how much for, but I told them that it was going along with my mentor's work. The curator said that he didn't believe Proff. Howler's work was still around and thought that it went with him. Shows him right.

Nov 21st:
I can't seem to find anything more about this cult in the museum or the archives. It is as though they don't exist. Has this been a waste of time?

Nov 25:
I have this nagging feeling that I'm over looking something. This cult seems to mimic the Technoguild. Could there be a connection?

Dec 1st:
This is getting aggrivating. The museum has misplaced the tablets or so they claim. They refused for me to see them and now I suspect that I might have to cut my pause short. I will not let another person take my work and put their stamp on it.

Dec 3rd:
Looks like my earlier statement was unfounded. Massive winter storms are ravaging the Eastern Isles making them barely accessable. No one in their right minds would work there.

Dec 8th:
Scypier came to me with his results. This cult is one of technology. It is as I feared. The Technoguild is behind this. It seems though it was abandoned long ago and it seems to have sprong up once more. This tells me that I still have a chance to find that emerald before them. I know that I've beaten them to two of them and I'll get to that thrid one before they know it.

Dec 9th:
As Scypier and I were making plans for the new year, Steam asked something that made my heart sunk. He asked about the Technoguild and if I heard of them. I demaned to know how he got the information and he mentioned over hearing a G.U.N. soldier speak of it. I only admited that I had indeed heard of them and told him of my suspisons about the cult. Scypier gave him a harsh look when he suggested to ask them for help. I told him that I wouldn't know how to find them. I sent Steam home for the rest of the month. But now I'm worried that he might put my plans in chaos.

Dec 20th:
I have recieved word from Steam that he has come across something that may aid us in the new year. However he did not mention what it was. He did wish me a happy new year, though. I fear that by the time we get back to the Eastern Isles, it will be too late.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Jan 4th:
With Steam returning to us, we prepaire to ship out early. Steam brought along a odd looking device that he made before that looks like an Umbrella. He saids that it is a gyro copter that can lift up to three people. But that remains to be seen.

Jan 6th:
Our journey was delayed because of some commotion in the port. Ships were being searched for an 'Artic Inferno'. Yet whomever, or whatever it was, it didn't seem to be here on our ship. Mind you it did take a while before the police gave up. We should be at our destination in three days.

Jan 9th:
A stowaway was found this morning, a wolverine, hiding in the ship's hold. He called himself Fotiagis, a bounty hunter, and claimed that he was hunting a fugitive. I felt nervous around him, for I know that most bounty hunters are also treasure hunters. Steam seemed scared of this guy, dispite having a robotic arm. He seems very cold, but thinks his, as he put it, prey might be hidding out on the Eastern Isles. I told Scypier at a later point that if he is spotted near our dig site to drive him off. I refuse to end anothers life, even if the scumbag deservse it.

Jan 10th:
When we arrived, one of the locals said that they found an old manuscript and kept it hidden durring the previous month's storm. He passed it to me for the time being but requested that I return it before I leave the island. I do intend to keep that request, after this month's search.

Jan 12th:
That bounty hunter has been spotted snooping around here. He is keeping his distance and has done not to this point yet. I asked Scypier if there was any Chaos Gysers in the area. He ccouldn't conform this but he did pick up chaos radiation in the air was higher then normal. I do not wish to fight this guy, But I will if I must.

Jan 15th:
After two days of finding nothing in the ruins, Fotiagis approched the camp and demanded why we were there. Scypier lunged at his only to be swatted aside. Steam then tossed three robotic mouse like things that race towards him. Two expolded nearby him but one failed to make it half way. The blast did nothing to him and it was then I noticed that part of his body had frozen over. He charged towards Steam and the only thought that I had was to shoot the mouse bomb that Steam had sent before he got near him. Fotiagis was momentairaly distracted and Steam hit him was a blast of steam from his arm cannon. Fotiagis was sent for a tumble but got up quickly and I saw that his partly frozen body had thawed out. However Steam's attack had also thawed the frozen sugar beneith himself and he started to sink into what can only be discribed as Quicksuger. I lunged for the boy but I too was slowly sinking into the sugar. Then I felt a hand grab my leg and one almighty yank. I soon realised that Fotiagis had save us both. He once again demanded why were doing here. I reluctenly told that we were excavating an old civilisation. He then appologised saying that he thought we were tomb robbers, and then left. What a day.

Jan 16th:
After the close encounter from the day before, I sat down and looked over the manuscript. We've been wasting our time here. Acorrding to the manuscript, The cult had indeed been the guardians of the Duskstone Emeralds. But they kept them far from the rest of the population at sacred sites of worship. Ironicly, Aquatic Ruins Zone was one such site. When the war was over only one of the Emeralds were found and it was sealed in the depths of what is now Lost Labyrinth Zone, the one that I found. It does not go into details but If I'm reading this correctly, the one I seek is in the volcano of Mt. Parhelion at the other side of the island. I must ask the villagers about it.

Jan 18th:
It seem that Mt. Parhelion is still active, dispite all the snow at it's peak. It is too dangerous to continue seeking the emerald. So with regret I must abandon the search. The next ship back to port does come in for another three days, so we will find something to do till then.

Jan 20th:
Fotiagis approched me this morning and asked why I was leave so soon. I told him that we were tracking down a cult's ritual site but it was too dangerous for us to continue or work. He asked why and Steam told him about the emerald. Though I scolded Steam for saying it, Fotiagis offered his help under one condition. He asked me to help him remove some bounties on his head. At first I was confused by this request, but then I remember that the law enforcements searching for a character called Artic Inferno. It was then I realised that it was him I was speaking with. When I asked how would I do such a feat, he said only that I would find away and left.

Jan 24th:
We arrived back in port and the police presence was high. I managed to grab a hold of one of them and inquired about Artic Inferno. He told me that I needed to speak with the chief about that. I asked him where I could find the chief, the officer told me that he didn't know and ask what did I know. I told him that I would only speak with the chief and he ask where he could get a hold of me. I told the officer that I'd be found in the city archives but only for a few day as I was travaling to Sky High Zone. The officer made a note and took down my name and that was the end of that.

Jan 26th:
I recived a message from the Technoguild today. They had indeed taken the tables from the museum and rather then make it a race, encouraged me to find the Emerald on my own. Steam was surprised that they knew of us and asked me about it. I told him that I was just as surprised by this as he was. I still have heard no word from the police chief though. Steam and Scypier agreed that this was a foolish idea to begin with. But I must finish Proffesser Howler's work. Only then can I finally do other things with my life.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:31 pm

Feb 1st:
I discovered nothing in the city archives and have not heard from the local police. So the three of us are heading to Sky High Zone in the morning. The reason we are heading there is because one of the 'Cult' locations is said to be in the area.

Feb 2nd:
I have never had such good fourtune like this in a long time. It seemed just as we arrived that I had shouted to Steam to discard some of the junk he carried that one pieces fell through the ground that he tossed. We quickly dug a bit and found a cavern that look like it was for rituals. We set up camp near the enterence and started our study of this cavern.

Feb 3rd:
This cult is facinating. It seems they were using the Duskstone Emeralds differently in each of the seven cult sites. Beside Mt. Parhelion, Aquatic Ruins and here in Sky High Zone, the other four sites have remarkable locations.

Feb 4th:
I can't believe this. The ruins in Ice Cap Zone that first brought me to the Technoguild is one of these cult sites. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't be surprise by this. Sky High, Aquatic Ruins, Mt Parhelion, and Ice Cap. It makes me think of Avalon, Atlantis, Shambala, and Mu. If this hunch is correct, then there should be one cult site for Dorado, Migard, and Ur. Dorado should be easy, somewhere in the vicinity of Mystic Ruins. Migard could be anywhere. But Ur, the moon base, where in the world would I find such here.

Feb 6th:
It seems that I jumped to a conclution when I wrote about Mystic Ruins earlyer. Scypier's topicgraphical information would put it too close to Ice Cap Zone with these cult sites being quite fair distance apart. So this is harder to locate then previously thought.

Feb 8th:
We've made an amazing discovery. While exploring the cavern, Scypier detected a sorce of water behind a wall. I told Steam to use one of his Mouser Bombs, but he though that it would bring down the roof, a theory confermed by Scypier. However Steam told us to step back as he pulled out a huge wrench from his pouch. Do not ask me how he fits it in there with how large it is and with who knows how much junk, but he took a great swing with it and knocked a small hole in the wall. To be honest, I though he would just punch it. But I digress, Steam made quick work of the wall and there was an underground waterfall with a lake at it's base. It was a long day so we called it till the morning.

Feb 9th:
We Explored the underground lake to day. I was shocked at all the old coins that lay inside. Some were hundreds if not thousands of years old. I never thought I would ever strike it rich like this. But my greatest prize was yet to come. On a small ledge that over looked the falls on the opposite wall, something caught Steam's eye. He pulled out his Gyro and flew up to the ledge. He called down to Scypier and myself and came down with a set of stone tables that were binded with what looked to be vines. Could this be an old book of the guild? I told Scypier to analyse it as the day ended.

Feb 10th:
I made it a plan to seal the cavern before we picked up came and set off for Aquatic Ruins Zone once more. I have a nagging hunch that we might find another treasure trove there. These are not without risks but I am perpaired for them. Apperently, Steam's find was the golden rules of the cult. Scypier tells me that they are similer but many centuries out of date compaired to the guilds. So as we sealed up the cavern we departed.

Feb 12th:
I haven't dared to come back here since Buzzard and Sprocket were distroyed and I nearly lost Scypier. However Steam suspects something is up. I must not let him find out that I've been to the guild.

Feb 13th:
I was forced to tell Steam the truth. He peaked into my notes and found out that I knew about the guild all along. This was compounded by the fact that we came across the remains of Buzzard's beak in the ruins. Scypier was mad with me and even more so with Steam for finding out. It was then that Steam asked what I was really planing to do when I found the emerald. Steam has not seen what power lies inside these gems and I truly cannot bear to see it in the hands of the foolish. I told him that I was going to study it and then give it to the guild. Steam was shocked and mentioned about my reputation. I told him that once the guild had it, I would ask them to make a fake emerald that I can give to a museum so the real one would always be safe.

Feb 14th:
There wasn't much left to look at when we entered the ruins. Most of the wall had collapsed and anything that may have been worth it was gone. This was a waste of time.

Feb 15th:
Steam found some other parts of Buzzard and Sprocket within a ruined room that once housed the Emerald that the guild had found when I was at Midgard. It was heart-breaking to see that once more, but Steam cobbled the parts together to make a tombstone for them. I was moved by the gester but still sadden by it.

Feb 16th:
The warmer tempatures and lack of percipitation this year has uncovered a hidden grotto below our camp. Once again we found evidence of cult activity here. And this was found just as we were getting ready to leave. Figures.

Feb 18th:
I cannot believe what I have seen. Under a piece of primitive glass is a star chart, that is exsacted to the millimeter, carved into the ceiling and a map of the ancient world beneith my own feet. Had I not seen this myself, I would have brushed it off like a joke or a myth. I must study this place more, who knows what else we might find.

Feb 20th:
This Grotto is full of surprises. It turns out this was once a Temple to the Stars. One temple sank beneith the sea, this is according to a stone piller found inside the grotto. The Cavern in Sky High Zone was a Jungle when the map we found was made, that means it was for Dorado, and the Ruins in Ice Cap Zone was a City of Worship, and that would mean it was what Migard was. The ruins that Sank was in the sourthern ocean and is inexcesiable. But I must find then the ones for Avalon and Mu.

Feb 21st:
I found both an answer and a question. The location for my next search will be the Aurua Icefeilds for the cult site for Mu. But what Puzzles me is that there are no places for Avalon. Why is this.

Feb 23rd:
A storm is about to hit the Aquatic Ruins Zone by the morning. We've just about finished packing our things and are prepairing to leave. Steam had come to me earlier to ask me about my expirience with the Guild. I simply told him that I still could not believed what I had expierenced and would most likely never will. But at the back of my mind, I still thinking about that offer from Fotiagis. What could he really want?
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next